First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#43 Jun 30, 2012
They may be good people, but i wonder why is it that everytime josh has a wreck or gets caught his parents or brother is called and they come and get him.
Is that what you call good people, and he never seems to get anything out of it.
I wonder dont everyone else????????
please

West Liberty, KY

#44 Jun 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
They may be good people, but i wonder why is it that everytime josh has a wreck or gets caught his parents or brother is called and they come and get him.
Is that what you call good people, and he never seems to get anything out of it.
I wonder dont everyone else????????
please let this go the man needs help.if you would try to help people instead of nocking them down try picking them up and give them suport.that helps more then trash talking these young people.what have you did to help people probley nothing but run your nosie ass mouth.
do what

Chesterfield, MO

#45 Jun 30, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
i am in no way condoning what the man that caused the wreck did. but you all must also know that the woman who was involved in the wreck was a druggie too.not only that, but she cheated on her husband and got pregnant by another man.so find out all the facts please before you assume she was a saint because anyone who snorts pills with a child in a car is by far a saint.
So what, did she run over Josh? No, stupid a$$ Josh ran over her. Her past gives him no right to run her over. You must not be as perfect as you seem to think you are.
wrong

Chesterfield, MO

#46 Jun 30, 2012
Summer lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really know for sure that Jason is covering up for Josh? I cannot help but believe he isn't. I have always found Junior, Gloria, and Jason to be upstanding and good citizens (and I have known them a long time) I am not well-acquainted with Josh. Parents or siblings have little control over a family member when he/she reaches adulthood. Keep in mind an adage we have heard for many years: "But for the grace of God, there goes I." (This may not be the exact words of the quote, but the meaning is the same)
Must of missed the post of Josh bragging about all the charges that have been covered up. Oh well it`ll come out in the wash!!
SUNSHINE

Chesterfield, MO

#47 Jun 30, 2012
tax payer wrote:
jason is suppose to be a preacher,God have mercy on him. and we can remember him next election.
A big AMEN to that.
Wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#48 Jun 30, 2012
unfair wrote:
<quoted text> i completely understand what you are saying and it is more than a one sided story, but it seems to me if this young lady had been on drugs while pregnant childrens services would have stepped in at the hosp and i know the family and that has not been the case. i pray hopefully she had quit. i personally have been one of the people who saw him coming got completely off the road to the side and he kept coming looking into space, barely missing me. they say he ran up and over that car then flipping off it then. she and the others say they saw him coming and could do nothing. so sad especially if we have more than one that was on the roads on drugs surely blood was taken from both.
Was you in the truck flashing the lights on the way back up the road?? If so, thanks so much for the alert.
thanks

Chesterfield, MO

#49 Jun 30, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>please let this go the man needs help.if you would try to help people instead of nocking them down try picking them up and give them suport.that helps more then trash talking these young people.what have you did to help people probley nothing but run your nosie ass mouth.
Tell us over the years what this "great" bunch has done to help him? Did his mother teach you how to spell?
pleasemyfoot

West Liberty, KY

#53 Jul 2, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>please let this go the man needs help.if you would try to help people instead of nocking them down try picking them up and give them suport.that helps more then trash talking these young people.what have you did to help people probley nothing but run your nosie ass mouth.
just how would someone as holy as you suggest we help this man? lets see, we could force charges to actually appear in a court and receive justice like us commom folks. how can you help someone when there is no consequences. i know this. he has friends who have begged him to go to rehab, to put his mind on working or atleast god forbid stay off the road before they kill themselves or someone else. now how else would you help someone who has always felt untouchable, and actually has been. i believe it's more that ragging on josh, it's tax payers tired of abiding by the law when you see others who do not. i believe this is the only way for change for our county, our roads, and yes for him. a little time to dry out and get his head together might be the only way to have someone clearly see their behavior is dangerous. i'd like to hear how you would help him up though, because god knows for years i've known many who have tried everything else.
conspiracy

Morehead, KY

#54 Jul 3, 2012
Don't you all know josh is untouchable like Elliot Ness? He's a highly advanced robot sent from the future, programmed to drive really fast on country back-roads. Ever wonder why rowan county jailtracker is offline so much? It's cause his family has connections baby. They know al gore, and he invented the freakin interwebs. They also have the county road department on their payroll, so they get their road scraped and salted first in the winter. If anyone wants to sign my petition, because that's how you make change happen, go to my website, www.joshhasconnections.com .
Total Dumby

United States

#70 Jul 24, 2012
What's the news on ol' Josh? Has he gone to rehabs yet and got a $500 fine or is he going to the grand jury? What's the update?
abcd

Chesterfield, MO

#71 Jul 24, 2012
Total Dumby wrote:
What's the news on ol' Josh? Has he gone to rehabs yet and got a $500 fine or is he going to the grand jury? What's the update?
Sill in rowan county lockup. Suppose to be in court Thursday. Big Jason will help him.
halfass

United States

#72 Jul 26, 2012
Looks like you were right! He's out.
well now

West Liberty, KY

#73 Jul 26, 2012
Thats great now mabey he will stay strait and get back to work.Jail is not the answer to every thing in life.We need places that help people get treatment for problems like his was.Make pot legal and let that tax money pay for treatments for people that need it and free up the jail systeams.That would save millions in tax money and put are taxes to better use then puting people in jail that is non viloent.if spelled rite but you get it any way.The war on drugs is a faluer and always will be america needs to change the policey on the drug war like other countrys have did,it is working in other countrys and it would here as well.Pot and HIMP should be legal to grow.A person should be alowed to grow pot for personal use.The goverment should help the farmers get started in growing himp for himp can save are country as it has in the past.Talk to the law makers as i do and lots of other people do and lets get things legal to grow.Now slam me all you wount,but one day we will be FREE AGAIN to grow and be a true free country and that way we will not need to import the two best crops that GOD gave us all to thrive on.
idk

United States

#74 Jul 28, 2012
I guess he couldn't hack the real world after high school. He always acted like he was a big shot and better than everyone else. I've noticed that there are a lot of the high school snots that aren't doin so well these days.
4sure

Chesterfield, MO

#75 Jul 28, 2012
idk wrote:
I guess he couldn't hack the real world after high school. He always acted like he was a big shot and better than everyone else. I've noticed that there are a lot of the high school snots that aren't doin so well these days.
He thought mommy (teacher Gloria) & daddy JR. & big brother JASON, could keep him out of anything! Oh well money don`t keep the problems way! WELCOME to the REAL WORLD ISON IDIOTS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trixie Foundation (May '09) 12 hr LMAO2 687
were's jessica wagoner (Nov '08) 20 hr SOME ONE 103
reba click fade informant (Jan '16) 20 hr Wow 5
avoid Sun mike 1
Anna Aker lewis Sun Wow SMH 2
Does anyone know Delisha Castle? Jul 21 JustDontCare 5
Under paid or over paid nurses at Elliott nursing? (Mar '15) Jul 18 Buster 14

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance