BTTTTTT

Campton, KY

#21 Jun 25, 2012
He dont have nothing to worie about and you people just wait and see.I would be willing to bet aney one 10 grand that he dont spend a day in jail.REHAB mabey 2-6 weeks at the most for big brother will take care of this.The onley honest person is the ladey judge and it will never make it to her court room,just wait and see.that is the cold hard truth.
friend

West Liberty, KY

#22 Jun 26, 2012
that is the absolute pure truth. like was written on here, how many people are thrown in jail for little things bloody and bleeding and he sat in a hosp room from being sore. basically hiding out until bubby could get ahold of a high up friend. he's not in jail either or the hosp now. mysterious. i've been in a crowd once where he bragged he'd been charged with all these drug and drugged and driving charges and they were thrown out. god knows i believe this will too. if so i'm so scared. my sister was behind him last week in the straight stretch by prison and he drove on the wrong side of the road all the way to turning into 504 i'm scared for everyone out there,seriously worried.
tobysmom

Russell, KY

#23 Jun 26, 2012
I'm afraid for my family and friends on Wells Creek. At the very least take away his license and vehicle!!!
hellraiser

United States

#24 Jun 27, 2012
What's the latest news on this idiot? I've heard he is in jail.
hopefully

West Liberty, KY

#25 Jun 28, 2012
someone who is employed by the courthouse told a family member of mine judge wilhoit gave him a medical bond. said to be in court today according to docket i've known alot of people with life threatening problems who couldn't get a medical bond. not dogging anyone just the facts i know
how nice

West Liberty, KY

#26 Jun 28, 2012
hopefully wrote:
someone who is employed by the courthouse told a family member of mine judge wilhoit gave him a medical bond. said to be in court today according to docket i've known alot of people with life threatening problems who couldn't get a medical bond. not dogging anyone just the facts i know
What was his medical reason?? Oh that`s right Josh can`t get no drugs in jail. If big brother, Jason is gonna keep covering for Josh then we might need to get rid of him too at election time. We can`t forget about uncle Carl, hope he doesn`t try to help Josh. He needs to be treated just like anyone else would be, not everyone has those big connections that Josh brags about.
unfair

West Liberty, KY

#27 Jun 28, 2012
he claiming according to the hospital soreness. they didn't even keep him but one night for observation. guessing medical bond was for withdrawl, god knows he's too good to be treated like normal citizens. i've got a brother and uncle i'm not proud of that went to the methadone clinic he goes to huntington treatment center and they were thrown out for alcohol and dui charges, let alone almost taking the life of a child. channel 3 covered the wreck and named joshua h. ison as dui arrest but bet u nothing will become of them finding out. bet ya they know nothing about it and it will stay that way if they can help it.
tax payer

West Liberty, KY

#28 Jun 28, 2012
jason is suppose to be a preacher,God have mercy on him. and we can remember him next election.
hellraiser

United States

#30 Jun 28, 2012
He is in jail right now on a $100,000 full cash bond. Expect more charges than just a 1st offense DUI.
unfair

West Liberty, KY

#31 Jun 28, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
i am in no way condoning what the man that caused the wreck did. but you all must also know that the woman who was involved in the wreck was a druggie too.not only that, but she cheated on her husband and got pregnant by another man.so find out all the facts please before you assume she was a saint because anyone who snorts pills with a child in a car is by far a saint.
i completely understand what you are saying and it is more than a one sided story, but it seems to me if this young lady had been on drugs while pregnant childrens services would have stepped in at the hosp and i know the family and that has not been the case. i pray hopefully she had quit. i personally have been one of the people who saw him coming got completely off the road to the side and he kept coming looking into space, barely missing me. they say he ran up and over that car then flipping off it then. she and the others say they saw him coming and could do nothing. so sad especially if we have more than one that was on the roads on drugs surely blood was taken from both.
locator

West Liberty, KY

#32 Jun 28, 2012
maybe if they do have the proof against him something will become of it. he's listed as an inmate in rowan county but with all of this talk of a medical release, i wonder if he's technically listed in rowan jail but transfered out of there to hosp 6th floor because of xanax abuse or withdrawl? something to think about atleast he's not on the road
why

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Jun 28, 2012
unfair wrote:
he claiming according to the hospital soreness. they didn't even keep him but one night for observation. guessing medical bond was for withdrawl, god knows he's too good to be treated like normal citizens. i've got a brother and uncle i'm not proud of that went to the methadone clinic he goes to huntington treatment center and they were thrown out for alcohol and dui charges, let alone almost taking the life of a child. channel 3 covered the wreck and named joshua h. ison as dui arrest but bet u nothing will become of them finding out. bet ya they know nothing about it and it will stay that way if they can help it.
I heard from people this was on WSAZ. Then it was said about connections Josh has from big brother JASON PREACHER & CLERK of the court,{"what a saint"} but check it out on WSAZ web site, nothing at all. Like the one post said someone "put it out there for a minute". If they really done a story on it, it would be on their web site. Now for the real honor THANK YOU TROOPER CRASE for doing the right thing, Josh was booked in at 6:21 this evening, wonder if mommy & daddy will come off of the $100000.00? People don`t forget this when it comes time for election. Clean them all out & start new.
nono

Chesterfield, MO

#34 Jun 28, 2012
locator wrote:
maybe if they do have the proof against him something will become of it. he's listed as an inmate in rowan county but with all of this talk of a medical release, i wonder if he's technically listed in rowan jail but transfered out of there to hosp 6th floor because of xanax abuse or withdrawl? something to think about atleast he's not on the road
He got special treatment, took to morehead, but only the DUI charge, something isn`t right.
ohyeah

West Liberty, KY

#35 Jun 28, 2012
he thinks he can get his xanax from his psychiatrist from the morehead hosp if specially gets put in rowan co jail and complains to get to st claire(if truly hurt west liberty would have kept him,lawman said w.l. released him though. odd he's the only elliott countian put in the rowan jail on a dui that occurred in elliott co.
people

West Liberty, KY

#36 Jun 29, 2012
ohyeah wrote:
he thinks he can get his xanax from his psychiatrist from the morehead hosp if specially gets put in rowan co jail and complains to get to st claire(if truly hurt west liberty would have kept him,lawman said w.l. released him though. odd he's the only elliott countian put in the rowan jail on a dui that occurred in elliott co.
more special treatment. check FAMILY connections. if u got money, u get what u want.
change

West Liberty, KY

#37 Jun 29, 2012
ihave read all of this and i do know the person involved had major problems. i pray maybe this will be the incident that changes his life for the better. i'm not dare taking up for him but if he can receive the punishment he deserves with no little specialties then maybe he will have time to see he needs rehab and maybe he can change. but it's going to take getting off the methadone and xanax for him to even come anywhere near thinking clearly what happened because of addictions.
Whiny Bitches

Cleveland, GA

#39 Jun 30, 2012
Seriously?? You're going to blame the family for the son... Just because Josh has screwed up does not mean Jason and his parents name should be dragged through the mud.. They are some the greatest people you will ever encounter and would give you the shirt off their backs to help you.. And I know for personally that he will have no involvement in the outcome of his brothers sentencing or trial. Hate on Josh all you want, but leave his family out of it.
really

Campton, KY

#40 Jun 30, 2012
Whiny Bitches wrote:
Seriously?? You're going to blame the family for the son... Just because Josh has screwed up does not mean Jason and his parents name should be dragged through the mud.. They are some the greatest people you will ever encounter and would give you the shirt off their backs to help you.. And I know for personally that he will have no involvement in the outcome of his brothers sentencing or trial. Hate on Josh all you want, but leave his family out of it.
So you think it`s alright for Jason to cover up for Josh? You must not be very smart.
Summer lover

Chesterfield, MO

#41 Jun 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text> So you think it`s alright for Jason to cover up for Josh? You must not be very smart.
Do you really know for sure that Jason is covering up for Josh? I cannot help but believe he isn't. I have always found Junior, Gloria, and Jason to be upstanding and good citizens (and I have known them a long time) I am not well-acquainted with Josh. Parents or siblings have little control over a family member when he/she reaches adulthood. Keep in mind an adage we have heard for many years: "But for the grace of God, there goes I." (This may not be the exact words of the quote, but the meaning is the same)
understanding

West Liberty, KY

#42 Jun 30, 2012
i agree with you, his mom dad and brother are good people. they'e tried hard to change josh. they've tried rehab, talked till they were tired, i don't think even his mom and dad knew the extinct of his problems. he was on methadone, and that improved the drug use, this is a med that takes away your craving for opiates and heroin,which he also was doing . alone,methadone will not make you high, impaired ,you would not know they were on anything, it just keeps you from using the drugs that do impair you. the thing is when you take methadone and add xanax it's a different story. you become extremely impaired and disgusting. he had a serious unbelievable xanax problem. even dr's wouldn't believe it would be possible to take the amounts of these that i've seen him take when he would come visit my dad. i do hope he can turn his life around and change things. i think jason is a good person and i hope he's not ruining himself by feeling empathy for his brother. god bless everyone involved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott County basketball is OVER!!! woohoo (Mar '09) 6 hr Lol 74
basketball. Elliott co. Sux (Feb '14) 6 hr Lol 19
casey f & jessica. wagoner (Aug '16) 15 hr deregulation_mary... 18
Family dollar & dollar general 16 hr deregulation_mary... 4
john click Wed hellhathnofury 3
Tammy huff what happened to the huff and puff t... Wed John 4
Angela Pennington Wed Big D 7

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance