First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wondering

Ezel, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Who was the 31 year old that was caught shoplifting at the Rack Room at the mall in Ashland. Came out today in Ashland Daily but no name was on it.
Yea

Ezel, KY

#2 Aug 10, 2010
I saw that to was from Elliott County, What is this county coming to. Oh my
WHAT

West Liberty, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2010
Yea wrote:
I saw that to was from Elliott County, What is this county coming to. Oh my
Maybe another teacher?
justice

West Liberty, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2010
that is the way most LOW Life's get what they have is they steal it. The last one a teacher, $40k plus job what does she do, she steals,
kjl

Rush, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2010
lol
hammer

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Aug 10, 2010
lol
its a damn shame

Campton, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2010
I don't get it!

I really, really don't stink'n get it! When some one steals, prices go up! When prices go up, We have to spend more money! So basically thieves steal from each and every one of us!!

But lets open our hearts and arms and just welcome them all back in!!! WTH Sandy Hook? Ban together! Do something! I've tried... but considering I'm not a thief, alcoholic or have the right last name in this county... I'll never get anything to change all by myself.

I want the BEST, and I DO MEAN THE BEST for my children. Trust me, I know that will NEVER be found in Elliott County, but this is where I live and this is where we belong at this stage in our lives... is it so wrong to want the best that this town has to offer? Before you jump and say there is none.... I disagree... This town is full of GOOD people, but you're all sitting there with your mouths clamped shut, and sitting on your hands! GET UP ! BE HEARD ! Stand up for your children! Don't let the System "STEAL" your children's education, and child hood by not giving a damn!
model56m

Owingsville, KY

#8 Aug 11, 2010
its a damn shame wrote:
I don't get it!
I really, really don't stink'n get it! When some one steals, prices go up! When prices go up, We have to spend more money! So basically thieves steal from each and every one of us!!
But lets open our hearts and arms and just welcome them all back in!!! WTH Sandy Hook? Ban together! Do something! I've tried... but considering I'm not a thief, alcoholic or have the right last name in this county... I'll never get anything to change all by myself.
I want the BEST, and I DO MEAN THE BEST for my children. Trust me, I know that will NEVER be found in Elliott County, but this is where I live and this is where we belong at this stage in our lives... is it so wrong to want the best that this town has to offer? Before you jump and say there is none.... I disagree... This town is full of GOOD people, but you're all sitting there with your mouths clamped shut, and sitting on your hands! GET UP ! BE HEARD ! Stand up for your children! Don't let the System "STEAL" your children's education, and child hood by not giving a damn!
you do something to earn your title.k.s.p. its trooper or detetctive.ball boys its captain of the team and principle its..well you get the picture.the shoplifter earned the title thief.tell your children to address her as mrs. theif,she earned it and should carry it. if theres a problem it would be with mrs. theif and not with your children.mrs.theif could resign and a new mrs.honest could take her place.
teacher

West Liberty, KY

#9 Aug 11, 2010
well, I like that, Mrs. thief but she is back to work already and her nose is still held high and she still is better than anybody else if you don't believe me just ask her.
year 2010

Ezel, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2010
her day will come, its just a matter of time, crooks start feeling as if they can do no wrong and get caught, she will make a major mistake before the school year is out and it will bite her in the ??? all the people who put her back in as a teacher... the school board will be very sorry they did it will cost them in nov wait and see
Perfectionist

West Liberty, KY

#11 Aug 11, 2010
year 2010 wrote:
her day will come, its just a matter of time, crooks start feeling as if they can do no wrong and get caught, she will make a major mistake before the school year is out and it will bite her in the ??? all the people who put her back in as a teacher... the school board will be very sorry they did it will cost them in nov wait and see
Have you ever heard of the National Education Association---the teachers' union? They have a lot to say about when a teacher is to be fired or replaced. It's the same all over the U.S.
Bubba

Ezel, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2010
year 2010 wrote:
her day will come, its just a matter of time, crooks start feeling as if they can do no wrong and get caught, she will make a major mistake before the school year is out and it will bite her in the ??? all the people who put her back in as a teacher... the school board will be very sorry they did it will cost them in nov wait and see
For the umpteenth time---- the school board does not have the power to hire/fire school employees!!!!!!!!!! It's one thing to voice your opinion, but at least get your facts straight before you do!
Pie in the sky

West Liberty, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2010
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> For the umpteenth time---- the school board does not have the power to hire/fire school employees!!!!!!!!!! It's one thing to voice your opinion, but at least get your facts straight before you do!
Look to the parents/staff that have been elected to the cite based council for the high school. Those are the individuals that hire/fire the employees are their respective schools.
great teachers

West Liberty, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2010
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> For the umpteenth time---- the school board does not have the power to hire/fire school employees!!!!!!!!!! It's one thing to voice your opinion, but at least get your facts straight before you do!
your write you can not blame the school board its not there falt.it is verry hard to fire a teacher in aney school it has nothing to do with the school board
teacher

West Liberty, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2010
year 2010 wrote:
her day will come, its just a matter of time, crooks start feeling as if they can do no wrong and get caught, she will make a major mistake before the school year is out and it will bite her in the ??? all the people who put her back in as a teacher... the school board will be very sorry they did it will cost them in nov wait and see
school started today and she is back to work
year 2010

Ezel, KY

#16 Aug 11, 2010
great teachers wrote:
<quoted text>your write you can not blame the school board its not there falt.it is verry hard to fire a teacher in aney school it has nothing to do with the school board
hmm they fired one in Bath for calling peta, they fired one in scott for using drugs, they have fired many in the state so dont give me that, yes it maybe hard but it can be done and the board can help fire or hire yes site base can hire usly make up of two teachers one parent and prinicpal, but the public never gets told the action take on the teacher, if they want to fire her they good folks they dont so thats the deal,
SANDY HOOK

Ezel, KY

#17 Aug 11, 2010
year 2010 wrote:
<quoted text> hmm they fired one in Bath for calling peta, they fired one in scott for using drugs, they have fired many in the state so dont give me that, yes it maybe hard but it can be done and the board can help fire or hire yes site base can hire usly make up of two teachers one parent and prinicpal, but the public never gets told the action take on the teacher, if they want to fire her they good folks they dont so thats the deal,
2010 go to the school bord meeting and just ask your questions there and please stop the gossiping it herts her childern and her husband more then you could ever emagin,the childern cant help what there mother did so just go to a meeting if you are that woried,all you are doing is HEARTING THE INCENT CHILDERN.and dont give me that crap she hert the childern,two wrongs dont make a write so please i ask you dont heart the childern they been hurt to much already have a heart just 1 time
year 2010

Ezel, KY

#18 Aug 11, 2010
Perfectionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the National Education Association---the teachers' union? They have a lot to say about when a teacher is to be fired or replaced. It's the same all over the U.S.
Who are you trying to BS yes I know about NEA, and we dont have a union here for teachers, another person trying to send up a smoke screen. and i dont belive they will ever want one they have pretty good and know it
teacher

West Liberty, KY

#19 Aug 11, 2010
SANDY HOOK wrote:
<quoted text>2010 go to the school bord meeting and just ask your questions there and please stop the gossiping it herts her childern and her husband more then you could ever emagin,the childern cant help what there mother did so just go to a meeting if you are that woried,all you are doing is HEARTING THE INCENT CHILDERN.and dont give me that crap she hert the childern,two wrongs dont make a write so please i ask you dont heart the childern they been hurt to much already have a heart just 1 time
learn to use spell check and stop your bleeding heart. How many times do you idiots have to hear that she did not worry about hurting her kids so why should we.
its a damn shame

Campton, KY

#20 Aug 11, 2010
Well, I for one DO Worry about Hurting Children...But I strongly doubt her kids are on this site... and as far as that goes... I don't think any children should be allowed on this site. However most idiot parents now a days do NOT monitor their children's usage on the internet... that being said... This is an adult conversation, and the bleeding heart thing really should stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Simply Curious 19 min Curious too 4
overdose 26 min Sas 2
fire on clark hill 38 min xyz 6
I love older men......... 2 hr From a far 22
Who was it? 2 hr reverend adkins 4
Wisdom, Breitbart and Pedophilia 2 hr The Harsh Taskmaster 17
Matthew Prater 3 hr Xxx 2

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages