Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81758 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#78875 Dec 24, 2012
Hello all, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I hope everyone is going to have a good holiday season.
:O)
Imposter

London, KY

#78877 Dec 24, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning all, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas Eve, with family, good friends, great food, warmth and love all around and remember...
Jesus is the Reason for the Season. May you all be blessed in the spirit of His love for us.
Have a great rainy day.
P.S. Don't know what location it will spin for me, I am still at my nephew's Ponderosa spread in Grayson county. lol
Merry Christmas sweet chops.
Imposter

London, KY

#78879 Dec 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely outstanding. LOL.
Merry Christmas Una!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78880 Dec 24, 2012
Cornish Hen? Is that one that tells stale jokes? If she also plays a violin, she is probably related to Henny Youngman.
Imposter

London, KY

#78881 Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas everyone!
Imposter

London, KY

#78883 Dec 24, 2012
They even deleted my wishes that my friend Una have a merry Christmas....what gives?
Dubious is what it is, just plain old dubious.

I am out of this land of blatant censorship. Possibly, to never return again.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#78886 Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas Eve. to all. AW: I love peace and quiet, just as you do. Hope you have a Blessed day. Stein sends his regards to Dog.
Abeliever: Your friendship has brightened my days, particularly when things were so bleak for me this past summer. Would you please pass on my best wishes and blessings to Ohio Jeep Girl? I still can't e-mail her a direct message.
W Ky Girl: You and Nope are the voices of reason on this thread. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Last but certainly not least, Una: You do have the gift of intellect and humor, when you choose to show it.
Oops. Almost forgot Imposter: Merry Christmas to you.
W KY Girl

Genoa, IL

#78887 Dec 24, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Hello all, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I hope everyone is going to have a good holiday season.
:O)
Hello RI. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too.:)

Location hidden

#78888 Dec 24, 2012
Dang!! Forgot Roaminginsomniac: Hope you have peaceful nights. Tough to be an insomniac. I suffer from that malady as well.
Hempburn: Merry Christmas. Hope someone sends you a pound or two of java, to satisfy your coffee addiction. I really look forward to your morning updates.
Hope that I have not left anyone out, but if I did, be sure that I wish you Merry Christmas, as well as an inner peace for the upcoming year.

Location hidden

#78890 Dec 24, 2012
Mind control wrote:
through electromagnetic energy via ELF (extremely low frequencies) GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) and HAARP (High frequency Active Auroral Reasearch Program) by manipulating natural Schumann resonance frequency.
http://educate-yourself.org/mc/mctotalcontrol...
I have heard of ELF, and of course, HAARP, but what exactly is GWEN.
Can you explain that for us. I would not be surprised if experimental mind control is going on. It is no secret that there have been covert experimentation on innocent subjects, way back to the 1950's and 1960's. There have been exercises to study effects of LSD. These were abandoned when a test subject committed suicide. The government makes no effort to conceal HAARP, but its use is supposedly only to test weather modification. We all know that when there is a new discovery for the common good, there will always be those who use this information for nefarious purposes. It's just the nature of Mankind. Too bad, though.
Imposter

London, KY

#78891 Dec 24, 2012
Be a little more sensitive to the needs of others, as you're not the only one who's been going through something of a crisis lately. You always see the other's point of view in any contretemps, so some stories may make your own problems seem like a picnic. Some Librans may encounter stumbling blocks throughout the day, but keep in mind that you are only one tenant in the house of confusion! Better things await you tomorrow.
Imposter

London, KY

#78892 Dec 24, 2012
Earthquakes weaken distant faults

The researchers took measurements from the fault over two decades
The major 2004 earthquake in Sumatra may have weakened the San Andreas fault, 8,000km away in California.
This is according to scientists who took measurements from the fault over two decades.
Reporting in the journal Nature, the team found that small "repeating earthquakes" became more frequent as the San Andreas Fault weakened.
This pattern, they say, could help to forecast earthquakes in the future, something that is currently impossible.
The team, led by Taka'aki Taira, of the University of California at Berkeley, studied a section of the San Andreas Fault near Parkfield, which is sometimes called the "earthquake capital of the world".
The area has long been studied by earthquake researchers and it contains a fixed array of seismometers called the high resolution seismic network.
Dr Taira, who was based at Washington DC's Carnegie Institution when he carried out the work, used measurements from these highly sensitive seismometers, some of which are several kilometres below the Earth's surface.

It is possible that the strength of faults and earthquake risk is affected by seismic events on the other side of the world
Fenglin Niu, Carnegie Institution

Into Japan's earthquake zone
"The equipment is at depths where the noise level is very low, so it collects very good data," explained Dr Taira.
He and his team studied repeating earthquakes because they provided a "background frequency" against which changes in the fault could be compared.
"These events happen regularly and the size of the event is about the same," he told BBC News.
"But after Sumatra, the frequency changed - it increased - but the magnitude decreased.
"That is a signal of the fault weakening; you only have to push a little bit and the fault fails."
Fenglin Niu from Carnegie, who also took part in the research, said: "So it is possible that the strength of faults and earthquake risk is affected by seismic events on the other side of the world."
The 2004 Sumatran earthquake was magnitude 9.3 - one of the strongest on record - and triggered the tsunami that killed more than 220,000 people.
The 30 September 2009 earthquake along the same fault line was measured at magnitude 7.6.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#78895 Dec 24, 2012
Just doing a quick drive by....

Merry Christmas again!

I'm finishing up some gift wrapping here and getting ready to make some smiles appear on a few faces hopefully.

Don't you get exasperated shopping for those someone(s) in your life who already have 'just about everything'? Parents and adult siblings are hardest to get anything for in my opinion. They absolutely appreciate anything you give them and they would also just adore a simple hug and an "I love you" with nothing else, but you want to make it the BEST gift they've ever gotten in their whole lives every year, LOL!

Oh my my... LOL! The wondrous conundrums of gift giving, hehe!
Abeliever

United States

#78897 Dec 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dear friend, have a good day yourself and you will be glad to know that Grayson County is still in the United States. LOL
Back at you Ancient Wolf. I had so much fun yesterday, good food, great music, playing partners in Euchre (two tables switching partners), lots of laughs, hot tub under the starry sky, couple shots of Apple Pie (moonshine and apples/cinnamin stick) Whoa, that made me stumble, watching a videos and tapes of life as children and MOM (whom we miss dearly this Christmas). We laughed until we cried at some of the stuff, we sounded like some real hillbillies in some with that southern drawl, especially the kids). All in all it has been a great start to Christmas after having so many deaths this year with fewer tears shed and mostly smiles and gratitude). I know you know how that is. God Bless you and your boys/family this Christmas without your shining star. Have a great rainy day (although ours seems to be clearing off up my way).

Glad I still show I am in the United States and not the Ukraine or soemthing. hahaha

Love, hugs, and blessings to you my friend.
Go All A

Richmond, KY

#78899 Dec 24, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard of ELF, and of course, HAARP, but what exactly is GWEN.
Can you explain that for us. I would not be surprised if experimental mind control is going on. It is no secret that there have been covert experimentation on innocent subjects, way back to the 1950's and 1960's. There have been exercises to study effects of LSD. These were abandoned when a test subject committed suicide. The government makes no effort to conceal HAARP, but its use is supposedly only to test weather modification. We all know that when there is a new discovery for the common good, there will always be those who use this information for nefarious purposes. It's just the nature of Mankind. Too bad, though.
The mind control projects were never abandoned...they were transferred from the government and recommissioned into private hands to avoid public scrutiny. Watch the video on this link:
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/21/consp...

Location hidden

#78900 Dec 24, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
I was reading this morning as the pup attempted to drag me out of my chair by the pant leg, that Haiti has strict laws forbidding the bringing back of the dead and making zombies. Makes me glad to be an American where we can make a good zombie if we want.
Looks like a good day to be outside, so enjoy.
I have been reading about "zombies". Haitians made zombies with the use of minute amounts of poison from the puffer fish. This paralyzes the person, decreases heart and respiration to the degree that the person appears to be dead. When given an antidote, or with time, the person awakens and appears to have risen from the dead. Too much of this substance...and it's goodbye forever. Some scientists in this country attribute bath salts for the appearance of zombie behavior. Bath salts are NOT the kind that you use in your bathtub. Unfortunately, this substance is not regulated and can be sold publicly in novelty stores and "head shops." The effect is like a super speed on steroids. Young people are taking this stuff and risking their lives. Sufferers may dance wildly for hours, exhibit superhuman strength with very aggressive behavior. Just google bathsalts or look it up on utube. That is some scary stuff. What on earth is the world coming to???
Abeliever

United States

#78903 Dec 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Merry Christmas sweet chops.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_GRQp2ObN3EXX
Awe, thank you Imposter. I love the BOSS and always have. Thank you for the song. I picked one for you I think you would like:

Santa Baby

Santa baby
Slip a sable
Under the tree, for me
Been
An awful good girl
Santa baby
So hurry down
The chimney tonight
Santa baby
A 54 convertible too
Light blue
I'll wait up
For you dear
Santa baby
So hurry down
The chimney tonight
Think of all
The fun I've missed
Think of all
The fellas
Tat I haven't kissed
Next year
I could be
Just as good
If you'll check off
My Christmas list
Santa baby
I want a yacht
And really
That's not a lot
Been
An angel all year
Santa baby
So hurry down
The chimney tonight
Santa honey
There's one thing
I really do need
The deed
To a platinum mine
Santa honey
So hurry down
The chimney tonight
Santa cutey
Fill my stocking
With a Duplex
And checks
Sign your X
On the line
Santa cutey
And hurry down
The chimney tonight
Come and trim
My Christmas tree
With some decorations
Bought at Tiffany's
I really do
Believe in you
Let's see
If you believe in me
Santa baby
Forgot to mention
One little thing
A ring
I don't mean
On the phone
Santa baby
So hurry down
The chimney tonight
Hurry down
The chimney tonight
Hurry down
The chimney

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Santa is VERY good to you.
Abeliever

United States

#78909 Dec 24, 2012
Oglala wrote:
Merry Christmas Eve. to all. AW: I love peace and quiet, just as you do. Hope you have a Blessed day. Stein sends his regards to Dog.
Abeliever: Your friendship has brightened my days, particularly when things were so bleak for me this past summer. Would you please pass on my best wishes and blessings to Ohio Jeep Girl? I still can't e-mail her a direct message.
W Ky Girl: You and Nope are the voices of reason on this thread. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Last but certainly not least, Una: You do have the gift of intellect and humor, when you choose to show it.
Oops. Almost forgot Imposter: Merry Christmas to you.
I am grateful for your friendship as well lala,(as the rest I have made on topix, thanks to the BIRDS, even Una and Imposter lol)
I will let OJG know that, you can always email it to me and I will forward it to her. I am so grateful you are still here this Christmas for your loved ones and your topix friends.

Hugs, love, and blessings and have a Merry Christmas.
NY point rider

Richmond, KY

#78912 Dec 24, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil, ARE you being controlled?
the current mind control subjects being targetted are these 'deranged lone gunmen'. In case you haven't noticed there are more and more reports of these senseless mass shootings going on almost on a daily basis now. Unforunately, I think it will increase until there is a mass panic and a public demand for gun control/confiscation.
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/21/consp...
Abeliever

United States

#78913 Dec 24, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Just doing a quick drive by....
Merry Christmas again!
I'm finishing up some gift wrapping here and getting ready to make some smiles appear on a few faces hopefully.
Don't you get exasperated shopping for those someone(s) in your life who already have 'just about everything'? Parents and adult siblings are hardest to get anything for in my opinion. They absolutely appreciate anything you give them and they would also just adore a simple hug and an "I love you" with nothing else, but you want to make it the BEST gift they've ever gotten in their whole lives every year, LOL!
Oh my my... LOL! The wondrous conundrums of gift giving, hehe!
Have a Merry Christmas Nope. Don't overdo it. You are recupperating. YOU are probably their greatest gift this year.:)

I am doing my drive by as well. The clan is awakening, ready to stuff our faces again, enjoy some card games, pretty much the same as last night. I am going home later to spend time with my son and his girlfriend (he had to work last night and couldn't make it), then a big day at Big Sis's. Get to meet my great neice from West Point, NY, can't wait. Babies and toddlers really make the holidays so much more special.:)

Have a blessed day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharon Suttles 30 min Morehead 9
Learn to Paint 47 min blue eyed lady 2
Blue Eyed Lady 52 min blue eyed lady 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr history fan 136,728
Drinking on Sunday. 3 hr Hmm 92
Robbie Mynhier 3 hr Morehead 3
randolph howell (Oct '09) 3 hr Friend 10
More from around the web

Sandy Hook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]