jeff ratliff the thief
crazy

West Liberty, KY

#66 Oct 18, 2010
well nick told me himself that his little boy was with his step dad that he had custody cause he tested dirty and i reckon the truth hurts you huh honey i dont give a damn if you are a girl the truth is the truth nick is worthless and yeah you are pretty stupid to defend him hell bucky said nick was a damn pill head and thats his dad
lala

Sandy Hook, KY

#67 Nov 1, 2010
stop talking about my mom
lol

West Liberty, KY

#68 Nov 1, 2010
lala wrote:
stop talking about my mom
im confused is jeff or nick your mom? LMFAO . retard.
unknown

Chesterfield, MO

#69 Nov 3, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text> im confused is jeff or nick your mom? LMFAO . retard.
Apparently she's talking about an older post, "retard".
lol

West Liberty, KY

#70 Nov 3, 2010
Well maybe he/she should get their head out of their a%% and reply to said post instead of looking like a complete moron. But wait that would be sooo hard...to change the natural order of things.
heard

West Liberty, KY

#71 Nov 7, 2010
i heard jeff and nick were both in bad trouble for breaking into a house over on ruin. and there has been talk that aint the only place they broke into
sure

West Liberty, KY

#72 Nov 7, 2010
That is some funny stuff. If they won't do anything else, why would they do that.
lala wrote:
well that is right all you have to do is give your computer to ronnie or jimmy and the can trace it all back and see where its coming from i think its bullshi*
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#73 Nov 7, 2010
heard wrote:
i heard jeff and nick were both in bad trouble for breaking into a house over on ruin. and there has been talk that aint the only place they broke into
what house is that?
Tore Up

West Liberty, KY

#74 Nov 7, 2010
Bucky was out broadcasting Nick took like 40 pills, had to pump his stomach and they had put him in a coma, so he could detox without it killing him and then old bucky said that jeff and nick were both in trouble for the sh** they had done just repeating what I heard with my own ears didn't hear nothing about breaking into a house but hell who knows with them
who is who here

Kingsport, TN

#75 Jul 4, 2011
The only jeff ratliff I know is now married to a big fat woman named Jennifer. He has a little girl named Tiffany and two more kids now by Jennifer. They lost all those poor kids. Jeff and Jennifer are both pill heads and needle junkies. Jeff is toothless and looks skanky and Jennifer is sloppy fat and dirty looking.
sandy hook

West Liberty, KY

#76 Jul 4, 2011
The only jeff ratciff most of us know is the one that has a brother named nick,both of them are rat's,And thay just busted their dad carl-bucky ratcliff,so i'd say it is a family thing like a family tradition he will be ratting real soon!!!!!!!!!!
seen

West Liberty, KY

#77 Sep 23, 2011
sandy hook wrote:
The only jeff ratciff most of us know is the one that has a brother named nick,both of them are rat's,And thay just busted their dad carl-bucky ratcliff,so i'd say it is a family thing like a family tradition he will be ratting real soon!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah i seen on elliott co. dockets thay got Jeff,Nick,and their daddy Bucky. I'll bet their will be alot more people go down now their all RATS.Mabay thay will learn if you can't do the time don't do the crime.
bad news

Chesterfield, MO

#78 Sep 23, 2011
seen wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah i seen on elliott co. dockets thay got Jeff,Nick,and their daddy Bucky. I'll bet their will be alot more people go down now their all RATS.Mabay thay will learn if you can't do the time don't do the crime.
Who get them poo?
sandyhookhomeown er

London, KY

#79 Mar 3, 2012
Can you tell me if this boy lives on the old Clarice Salyers place. If so he may be in some deep shit. Because when her son gets wind that someone has been stealing timber, they already stole the damn barn. He better be moving his piece of shit trailer and getting the hell out.
Jeff Ratliff

Indianapolis, IN

#80 Mar 17, 2012
First off I am Jeff Ratliff but not the person everyone is talking about in this thread. I have no idea who he is or if this person is as described, but I can say I'm embarrassed for all of you who have posted on here. All you've done is make your area look like a bunch of uneducated drug addict thieving hillbillies!
Needle Man

Morehead, KY

#81 Mar 17, 2012
Jeff Ratliff wrote:
First off I am Jeff Ratliff but not the person everyone is talking about in this thread. I have no idea who he is or if this person is as described, but I can say I'm embarrassed for all of you who have posted on here. All you've done is make your area look like a bunch of uneducated drug addict thieving hillbillies!
Jeff we all know you moved to Indiana. Do you have a needle in your arm while you are typing. You are the dope head Jeff Ratliff. You are also a pot head and thief.
Jeff Ratliff

Indianapolis, IN

#82 Mar 19, 2012
LOL Dude I've lived in central Indiana my entire life. Just so happens that I share a name with this guy, Google Jeff Ratliff (Indiana) and you'll see that I'm not the same person.
funny

West Liberty, KY

#83 Mar 30, 2012
Amazing how people like you like to hide behind computer screens to do their badmouthing why not just go and tell him to his face?
Oh.. I know why because you chicken!!!!! You need to get the needle out of your arm and get a job besides sitting at a computer all day staying fucked up and blaming it on other people.
u guys

Chesterfield, MO

#84 Mar 30, 2012
u people have no clue who casey is because you thought he was a wells dumbass,i love casey and i always well casey is not bad on pills he was but not no longer his bitch of i whore treats him like shit kicks him out when she has no more nerve pills and he runs out of money.she has stabed him a knive cut his pony tail when we was a sleep so better watch out for mentally ensane bitch she will hunt u down
srty

Pikeville, KY

#85 May 4, 2013
sandyhookhomeowner wrote:
Can you tell me if this boy lives on the old Clarice Salyers place. If so he may be in some deep shit. Because when her son gets wind that someone has been stealing timber, they already stole the damn barn. He better be moving his piece of shit trailer and getting the hell out.
They never stole timber, they used a log truck to haul wood so the could make an addition to the back of their house. Why don't you get your info straight.Plus they don't even live in Elliott anymore and I don't blame them, the people there are useless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reminder: Trump takes office January 20th 3 hr Hellbilly 1
looking for older men to have fun with 4 hr Flirtz1484 1
casey f & jessica. wagoner 4 hr Hellbilly 8
crystal maxie and gary david ison 8 hr Worest person ever 2
ralph moore (Sep '10) 10 hr wondering 2
were's jessica wagoner (Nov '08) 17 hr Jessica 129
John Derrosset? (Apr '10) 19 hr john derossett 7

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance