jeff ratliff the thief
david

Sandy Hook, KY

#46 Oct 5, 2010
i guess old nick screwe d som blanton feller out of some money this dude gave him money to get him some shit and the little weasel never brung his stuff or his money back to him thats what this feller was telling some dude at fastlanes thats a ratliff for u
mee

West Liberty, KY

#47 Oct 6, 2010
ok the topic is about jeff not bondo bill and the junipers ya dumbo
lala

Isonville, KY

#48 Oct 6, 2010
well all because you dumb a** people think that jeff does drugs doesn't mean he does. and for becky she does go to college and she does an excellent job on raising her kids i should know.and for nick just leave him the fu** out of this but more likely if your talking about them doing drugs you probably do them yourself you all need to burn in hell as far as I'm concerned. And it's true you all say this stuff because your afraid to say it to their face.You know that Jeff would kick your a**
Gossip

Sandy Hook, KY

#49 Oct 6, 2010
According to Topix, everybody in Elliott County is a dope head. I think that topix started out with good intentions as far as news and the community events, but naturally people had to turn it into a Jerry Springer free for all. The attorney general has a website that you can report slanderous, malicious, or threatening posts. So for all you busy bodies out there you might just want to make sure you can prove what you post, because you never know when you will have to.
lala

Isonville, KY

#50 Oct 6, 2010
well that is right all you have to do is give your computer to ronnie or jimmy and the can trace it all back and see where its coming from i think its bullshi*
seen it

Campton, KY

#51 Oct 6, 2010
lmfao JEFF kick someone's that got to be on that incredible,What a fu--ing joke.
wondering

Sandy Hook, KY

#52 Oct 6, 2010
Hum, wonder why ole chicken shit Jeff doesn't show up around Sandy Hook anymore?? Could it be that he's screwed one too many people?? Scared, he's gonna get his pansy ass kicked? Or better yet get his hands chopped off??
dunno

West Liberty, KY

#53 Oct 7, 2010
He's a not that different then any other addict in Sandy Hook.
robbed

West Liberty, KY

#54 Oct 7, 2010
I don+'t know about Jeff being a theif but his brother Nick is oneof thebiggest ones in elliott county.
LOL

West Liberty, KY

#55 Oct 7, 2010
I think you people could find something better to do then constantly talk about and put people down. Just my opinion of course.
wondering

Sandy Hook, KY

#56 Oct 7, 2010
I guess the truth hurts some people!! I Call it like I see it.And as for Nick, well I saw for myself him trying to pimp his woman out for himself some drugs, that told me all I needed to hear.lol
lala

Isonville, KY

#57 Oct 13, 2010
well as far as im concerned nick does not have a girlfriend, so why dont you shut up and mind your own damn business that is all you people know how to do. leave nick and jeff alone!!!
lala

West Liberty, KY

#58 Oct 13, 2010
Poor little feller... he's to ugly to have a girlfriend...
wondering

Campton, KY

#59 Oct 13, 2010
Oh, but he did have... Remember Sheena Adkins, DUMBASS??????????
lala

Campton, KY

#60 Oct 13, 2010
wondering wrote:
Oh, but he did have... Remember Sheena Adkins, DUMBASS??????????
was that the one he tried to pimp out? LMFAO!
hehe

West Liberty, KY

#61 Oct 14, 2010
lala wrote:
<quoted text> was that the one he tried to pimp out? LMFAO!
hell, that hoe was so damn ugly he would had to give somebody a pill to do her.
hehe

West Liberty, KY

#62 Oct 14, 2010
i think that was the only piece poor little nick ever had...
lala

Isonville, KY

#63 Oct 15, 2010
really what about jessica they have a little boy so shut up
bull

Sandy Hook, KY

#64 Oct 15, 2010
and who has custody of the little boy? not nick i'm pretty sure it's t she little boy's step daddy, cause nick wont give up his damn pills worthless piece of shi*, you know it and i know it and you must be just as bad as him to keep defending his worthless pillheaded a&&! so no he dont have a little boy he helped make him and that is where it ended
lala

Isonville, KY

#65 Oct 18, 2010
well that is what you think and i hope you know im a girl and its pretty bad when people want to talk about your family the way you are as*hole i bet ur the same way shi* head see i can curse to im not that stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh Kelley 9 hr angie 1
Steven juniper (Mar '12) Sat stacyD 8
Willy Kelley (Mar '14) Jul 3 You jerk 17
Elliott co EMS Jun 30 Stacy 16
Under paid or over paid nurses at Elliott nursing? Jun 30 Stacy 5
leah horton and matt ingles (May '14) Jun 29 geez 13
Melanie garland Jun 28 melanieg 2
More from around the web

Sandy Hook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE