jeff ratliff the thief
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
gonna get you sucka

West Liberty, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2010
JEFF RATLIFF is a *uckin thief and a RAT.. He's a pussy ass thief that will steal from you and then call the cops.. What a *uckin idiot.. Jeff, a word to the wise... YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.. I suggest you remember what the "RULE" is, a thief needs his hands cut off to prevent it from happening again..A THIEF SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK OVER HIS SHOULDER, NEVER KNOW WHAT'S BACK THERE!!!!!!SO, take that needle outta your arm, and start looking in the rear-view mirror...
rearview mirror

West Liberty, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2010
I know the bastard's a thief. he needs a good lesson taught to his skanky ass.. Looks to me like the GREASY HEADED thief would put some of the effort he puts into stealing and drugs into taking a shower..but he don't, obviously from the look and smell of him.skank ass needs to get the needle out and take a good look around.
tricycle

West Liberty, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2010
from what I hear, him or his brother nick aren't worth the air they breath, there's no place in this world for a thief except jail.don't they know that what comes around, goes around?
Interested

Morehead, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2010
Oh shut up, you're just peed off because he stole your pot plants. Yeah, I've heard you whining about it. Boo-hoo. Get over it, you're a low life yourself.
to the punkass dumbass

West Liberty, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2010
gonna get you sucka wrote:
JEFF RATLIFF is a *uckin thief and a RAT.. He's a pussy ass thief that will steal from you and then call the cops.. What a *uckin idiot.. Jeff, a word to the wise... YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.. I suggest you remember what the "RULE" is, a thief needs his hands cut off to prevent it from happening again..A THIEF SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK OVER HIS SHOULDER, NEVER KNOW WHAT'S BACK THERE!!!!!!SO, take that needle outta your arm, and start looking in the rear-view mirror...
all you gotta do bitch is say your name or are ya AFRAID TO THATS WHAT i thought
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2010
Who the hell are you talking about? You sound like a idiot. Go back under the rock you crawled out of, dumbass. Looks to me like this form is about some thief named Jeff.. OH, I'll bet you're him...lol
Yep

West Liberty, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2010
He is a thief and drug addict. Him and his wife are needle junkies.
Neighbor

West Liberty, KY

#9 Sep 22, 2010
you all should be praying for them instead of putting them down,
Yep

West Liberty, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2010
Neighbor wrote:
you all should be praying for them instead of putting them down,
Why? They made their choices,no one twisted their arms. And God helps those who helps themselves. They don't want help. Worthless is what they are and what they shall remain.
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2010
Yeah i know jeff and nick are "rats" but leave them alone
LOL

West Liberty, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2010
LOL! They are white trash. And as far as being rats I'm kinda leaning toward the thought that they are to damn ignorant to be rats! So rest on junkies:)
rats

West Liberty, KY

#13 Sep 26, 2010
wondering wrote:
Who the hell are you talking about? You sound like a idiot. Go back under the rock you crawled out of, dumbass. Looks to me like this form is about some thief named Jeff.. OH, I'll bet you're him...lol
first of all dumbass you need to learn how to spell it's forum not form, and how do you know if his wife does drugs? I am a good friend of hers and I happen to know she has a job and does not do anything wrong especially drugs looks like you need to get your infomation somewheres else, or maybe your making that shit up do you even know her/ I'd say you don't she dosn't hang around garbage like you.... by the way if your dope did get stolen I hope whoever got It is making a shit load of money!..lol
better watch your ass

West Liberty, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2010
to to bad poor casey wells got his pot stolen and blaming it on the wrong person I stole your damn pot what do you think about that
I KNOW WHO U R

West Liberty, KY

#15 Sep 26, 2010
first of all it's not casey wells it's casey click, and i know for a fact that him and his brother johnnie are nothing but pill heads what are you doing casey raising pot to help your pill habit? i heard your woman was a pill whore is that how you get your pills/ probably so i ALSO HEARD YOU AND YOUR WOMAN LIKE THE NEEDLE PRETTY GOOD AS WELL.. so dont go around talking about other people when your the one whos on drugs, by the way how did you afford to buy your car casey..pills maybe? you need to stay of the internet and spend some time looking for a rehab clinic.
say what

Versailles, KY

#17 Sep 27, 2010
the last time i checked she worked in ashland maybe you dont know who your talking about and the becky i know dose't do drugs so please tell me your name she'd probably like to know whos talking about her
OMG

West Liberty, KY

#18 Sep 27, 2010
LMAO! The nasty looking Becky that I know is married to toothless Jeff. Don't know where she works don't care. YES she does do pills and if ya want me to I can tell ya where she used to buy them. Big Fork ask her I'm sure it will ring a bell. I've known her for years. Her and Jeff both are pillbilly's!
listen up

Versailles, KY

#19 Sep 27, 2010
if I see my cousins name on here again there will be hell to pay
Scared

West Liberty, KY

#20 Sep 27, 2010
Well now we are sufficiently terrified.....NOT! Moron.
Boo

West Liberty, KY

#21 Sep 27, 2010
OMG wrote:
LMAO! The nasty looking Becky that I know is married to toothless Jeff. Don't know where she works don't care. YES she does do pills and if ya want me to I can tell ya where she used to buy them. Big Fork ask her I'm sure it will ring a bell. I've known her for years. Her and Jeff both are pillbilly's!
Yeah everybody knows that's where her and Jeff used to go from what I hear they f***ed them over by not paying for the pills they got and they cut them off and now he go's to a suxboxin clinic don't know if I spelled that right I'm not a pill head,and his woman takes just as many of them as he does.
LOL

West Liberty, KY

#22 Sep 27, 2010
Well now wonder when the hell is going to come???:) Aint it funny how when people's nasty little secrets get out they get all pissed off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new family dollar manager 30 min meme 8
Teresa Haney 9 hr Truth hurts 2
jennifer howard (Aug '11) 11 hr Got to know 14
BG and the JAIL 16 hr Detective promise 44
leah horton and matt ingles (May '14) Aug 19 getter don 13
roze bowling Aug 19 getter don 1
chico mexican-o Aug 19 wannaB 1

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance