Obammy the JOKER

Owingsville, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2010
Is it true that everone picked to hire at LSCC is rockies friends and family like the piece of shyt that wont come to work everyday like Ms Mcguire who only shows up once a week and still has a job or the Sgt Mayse who called off 49 days while on probation and it was told to the superiors that she would make probation because of who she was and not what she could do....should this have been called the rocky adkins facility or what it was named?????? This is the tip of the iceburg all concerned post here and see what arrises, dont be scared.....
WORK

West Liberty, KY

#2 Jul 25, 2010
Obammy the JOKER wrote:
Is it true that everone picked to hire at LSCC is rockies friends and family like the piece of shyt that wont come to work everyday like Ms Mcguire who only shows up once a week and still has a job or the Sgt Mayse who called off 49 days while on probation and it was told to the superiors that she would make probation because of who she was and not what she could do....should this have been called the rocky adkins facility or what it was named?????? This is the tip of the iceburg all concerned post here and see what arrises, dont be scared.....
Who does a person have to go through to get a job there?
LSCC wife

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2010
My husband works at LSCC and we wouldn't know rocky if we passed him on the street.. Maybe some people get their job through him.. Dunno.. but my husband didn't..
do do make do do

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2010
do do AKA David Boggs says his boyfriend is in there and he's mad cause he can't talk to the Feds about giving his boyfriend head
YabaDaba

West Liberty, KY

#5 Jul 26, 2010
@Obammy -- My fiance works there and neither of us have heard of Rocky.

@WORK -- It's not that you have to go through people to get a job there. Yes, if you have a reference who works there and can vouch, like every other job, good for you. My husband did it the old fashioned way and kept putting his application in.

If you're having a hard time getting a job there, here's a tip: The state is out of money. A correctional officer is considered a state job. No money = no jobs because they can't afford to pay you. It's absolutely ridiculous how many posts you see about various places not hiring and people claiming it's because they don't have connections, when in reality it's either a lack of required skills or they are on a hiring freeze.
Night Stalker

Ashland, KY

#6 Jul 28, 2010
We have our share of people who abuse the sick leave and should be let go, but what slime is gonna replace them when we hire more....The ones who do work are the ones who deserve the jobs and the ones abusing the system should just vanish....
pissed off

West Liberty, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2010
Obammy the JOKER wrote:
Why don't you climb out of behind your computer and tell us who you are....i want to meet with you and have a friendly little discussion.
Night Stalker

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 3, 2010
This is Barry and any time you want to meet is fine PUNK
PISSED OFF

West Liberty, KY

#9 Aug 4, 2010
PUNK? Listen, you need to know what you are talking about before you talked about it. I would like to talk to you, because you should not talk about other people's business, before you know what you are talking about...
justice

West Liberty, KY

#10 Aug 4, 2010
do do make do do wrote:
do do AKA David Boggs says his boyfriend is in there and he's mad cause he can't talk to the Feds about giving his boyfriend head
You are one SICK human
Watcher

Whitney, TX

#11 Aug 7, 2010
This guy must be pissed off because he cant get a job, must be a druggy....go smoke some oxy and lay down...
year 2010

Ezel, KY

#12 Aug 7, 2010
Question need some help, the prisoner when they go out to work for the state or county, do they take sack luches, can they have pop & candy , what about a smoke
you see

West Liberty, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2010
who made sr cap,and sgt.
EagleEye

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2012
They only promote retards here so Da DA DAH you fit the retard profile your in DA DA DAH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliott co's. Biggest problem-- EBT CARDS (Jan '17) 4 hr No thanks 56
Laken 10 hr The Man 5
Laura Ison (Nov '09) 10 hr The Man 14
Noah wilder 11 hr working class 2
will Sandy hook get a dollar tree? 11 hr working class 4
Robert Eldridge 15 hr Him 3
How do you get an egg to laugh (Jan '15) 18 hr working class 6

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance