How Concerned

West Liberty, KY

#244 Oct 20, 2008
Sorry Concerned,
But I just happened to follow chris home this evening...
Did he pass a dump truck. Yes on the right side of the road when no traffin was coming.. No spinning, No Out of Control Or anything.. Your probably just jealous because you didn't have the power to pass with him..
Get a Life... And leave these kids out of it.
Chris dickerson 2nd

West Liberty, KY

#245 Oct 20, 2008
Anitas past wrote:
Anita, maybe your influence on your son is responsible for his behavior. Maybe we should look at your past. Lets see now, you were married to the biggest rat in the county Jeff Scaggs. Your daughter Lashawn, at least I think she is your daughter turned out to be a slut.(Like mom like daughter) You tried to have sex with a taxi cab driver and robbed him and you have fake titties. So look at yourself when trying to find someone to blame for your screwed up son. And by the way those fake titties are not that attractive on a middle age hoe such as yourself.
Listen here
#1 You need to learn to spell before you try to type...
#2 If you want to talk about my family why don't you come talk to them about someone who will say something back... And i do mean to my face..
#3 Lashawn isn't my mom's kid.., But I do know what i'm about to write... You are a jackass...
#4 If Jeff Skaggs is a rat... Why are you worried about it... Are some some cracked out drug dealer yourself, and if so why do i give a F***.... You are useless if so, and you will only take out the people that are like you.

But the truth of the matter is... I know you will never have the backbone to talk to me to my face.. Because the fact of the matter is you don't even have enough to use your own name... But if you do decide to find that nylon thread in your back you call a backbone... Just get ahold of me sometime... I will be more than glad to talk this over with you.
Thanks..
Student

Isonville, KY

#246 Oct 21, 2008
Wow, Im in high school, and I can honestly say that
1) You aren't here.. you don't know what's going on. Everything's fine and we're all tired of hearing about "poor little Chris." Its not like he was some angel to begin with.
2)You all make yourselves look like children and its pathetic. Move on. Its over and it isnt like youre actually concerned with all students, just your son.
proud of ECHS

Isonville, KY

#247 Oct 21, 2008
Anita Dickerson wrote:
<quoted text> What about when that kid ran his truck into the other kids on the parking lot, because he wouldn't get out and fight them? Is That Safe? Don't think so .... OUt of control!!! SAD!!! Is What it IS!
What does your in-laws think about all of this non-sense your putting on the site?
Chris dickerson 2nd

West Liberty, KY

#248 Oct 21, 2008
my grandparents know how rumors and jealousy goes, they have live here a Long Time!
Melissa McIntosh

Morehead, KY

#249 Oct 21, 2008
ECHS wrote:
Very happy with the way the school is ran. I AM there enough to know that the safety of our children is the teachers and the boards number 1 concern--I am sure my child is safe at ECHS because there teachers make sure they are safe.
I teach my children responsibility and they have choices to make..If someone should offer them drugs at school or in the community....they have enough SENSE to say no. If my children select to accept and take drugs it is their choice and a poor choice and they will suffer the consequences.
I have called board members to voice any concerns and I am always listened to. I have also talked to Mr. Salyer about issues My children have and he helps me find solutions.
Mr. Salyer has brought my kid home when he was sick and I had no way to get him.
There is no volunteer programs that allows parents to discipline our children and if you can find one post it on here.
I love the school system and would not want my kids to go anywhere else to school.
Parent your kids at home--Many kids are offered drugs in the community by dope heads to get them hooked and the majority of kids say No.
Do you think we parents in Elliott are Stupid..You act like we don't love our kids and you are here to save them .
As parents we teach rules/consequences and when they don't obey, our kids suffer the consequences.
Don't blame our school system for lack of parenting.
I posed this question to you before and never replied---How is parents monitoring the halls going to help. How is it going to shut down the drug pushers in Elliott and surring counties?
We in Elliott have the ability to speak for our own kids and our self. It appears to me that 90 percent of the people in Elliott like things just as they are
that's great that you are so confident. As for me though, eventhough i talk to my kids and try to teach them, i just can't help but think that they will be volunerable. What about the kids that don't say no, i think the statistics show that abott 40% of all crime is in so way realted to drugs. Our kids can be victims of these crimes. I have heard a lot of people talking about drinking and driving, the same is if you have a kid who is high, walking around school. Some of which are driving home at 3:00 right behind the school buses our kids are on. But i am glad you don't worry as much as me.
Crazy

Broken Arrow, OK

#250 Oct 21, 2008
Those of us (myself included) that continue to have discussions with these people (you know who) should just stop responding to them. It is like talking to a wall. Plus it lets them continue to speak. Best that I can figure is that (according to them) all of us parents and drivers that are out on the road are crazy....According to them we are all blind because we can not see the evil in our school and we are all bad parents because we don't worry about our kids as much as they say they do. I guess we are all stupid (according to them) because we as voters have voted for school board members who are doing wonderful by everyones standards but theirs.
I guess we are all liars because, everything we say according to them is a lie.
I have addressed (you know who for the last time) because I am not worthy---I am blind, stupid and a liar according to them.
People of Elliott if you are happy with our school and I'M not saying it is perfect-----but, every school systems has some issues--PLEASE re-elect your current board members--they are fine caring people who do look our for children's education and safety.
I love Elliott people---I think we are good parents who try to teach respect, responsibility and values to our children. I think the majority of us are happy with our educational leaders and the education our children are getting.
BY THE WAY TO YOU KNOW WHO--AS FOR THE accident in the parking lots---That is what it was an accident.
Crazy

Broken Arrow, OK

#251 Oct 21, 2008
Those of us (myself included) that continue to have discussions with these people (you know who) should just stop responding to them. It is like talking to a wall. Plus it lets them continue to speak. Best that I can figure is that (according to them) all of us parents and drivers that are out on the road are crazy....According to them we are all blind because we can not see the evil in our school and we are all bad parents because we don't worry about our kids as much as they say they do. I guess we are all stupid (according to them) because we as voters have voted for school board members who are doing wonderful by everyones standards but theirs.
I have addressed (you know who for the last time) because I am not worthy---I am blind, stupid and a liar according to them.
People of Elliott if you are happy with our school and I'M not saying it is perfect-----but, every school systems has some issues--PLEASE re-elect your current board members--they are fine caring people who do look our for children's education and safety.
I love Elliott people---I think we are good parents who try to teach respect, responsibility and values to our children. I think the majority of us are happy with our educational leaders and the education our children are getting.
BY THE WAY TO YOU KNOW WHO--AS FOR THE accident in the parking lots---That is what it was an accident.

Great --How is everyone doing? Hope all good parents, teachers, and hard workers are having a great day
Elliott

West Liberty, KY

#252 Oct 21, 2008
Crazy wrote:
Great --How is everyone doing? Hope all good parents, teachers, and hard workers are having a great day
WELL SAID, AMEN.
Melissa McIntosh

West Liberty, KY

#253 Oct 21, 2008
Crazy wrote:
I couldn't emply that you are bad parents, i don't even know who you are. But the same goes to me, just because people want change that doesn't make them crazy or bad. We can't all be the same, wouldn't you agree. If in anything i have said anyone thinks i meant it in a negative way to them then i am sorry. that was not my intent. I try to ask what everyone thinks, because i think everyone should have a say. don't you agree.
proud of elliott co

Campton, KY

#254 Oct 21, 2008
Check out The Friendly House in Mansfield Ohio. They have a wonderful program for kids wish we had one here.
Melissa McIntosh

West Liberty, KY

#255 Oct 21, 2008
proud of elliott co wrote:
Check out The Friendly House in Mansfield Ohio. They have a wonderful program for kids wish we had one here.
That would be great. I wish we had one too. I was asking in a different forum if anone was interested in a community center. I thought it would be nice to look into it for after school programs. Whe have several sports, but some kids aren't into sports so much, but might be interested in somehting like photography classes or art classes. I know a few parents who would like things like that. If anone has any ideas i'd love to hear them.
proud of elliott co

Campton, KY

#256 Oct 21, 2008
They have things like swimming, cooking, compurter class, archary, help with homework just to name a few. Mostly ran by retired cops and volunteers. A lot of actors and athlets donate to it. So not alot of expense to the county if any.
Melissa McIntosh

West Liberty, KY

#257 Oct 21, 2008
proud of elliott co wrote:
They have things like swimming, cooking, compurter class, archary, help with homework just to name a few. Mostly ran by retired cops and volunteers. A lot of actors and athlets donate to it. So not alot of expense to the county if any.
I think a lot of people would like that. I would bet that you could get a lot of help from the adingtons and some bigger businesses. Not to mention the local businesses. I would love to see it happen. I would like to see some one with some political pull to get into this, rocky or someone like that, who could help get some money together. We used to have the Youth Center, I don't know if they have quit that completely or what.
Today

Broken Arrow, OK

#258 Oct 22, 2008
Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day.
To all ECHS parents---Keep up the good work.
We are proud of Elliott Parents, Teachers, Children, and our School Leaders.
Thank you all for the jobs you do. As a parent....I must say I think that being a parent is the hardest job in the world and I think the majority of us are wonderful parents. So parents take a moment for yourself today and pat yourself on the back for the job you do.
Have a wonderful Day
Anita Dickerson

West Liberty, KY

#259 Oct 22, 2008
Crazy wrote:
That was NOT an accident, The childs family took it to court!
Anita Dickerson

West Liberty, KY

#260 Oct 22, 2008
Elliott wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL SAID, AMEN.
How long has it been~ THAT ANYONE EVEN KNEW ABOUT A SCHOOL BOARD ELECTION? They are usually found by the Superintendent and told to fill out the paper work and get enough close friend signatures. That way it will be an automatic win.... If no one else finds out it is time to run. I know that to be the truth,
crazy

Broken Arrow, OK

#261 Oct 22, 2008
This previous post doesn't deserve a respone.
Just plain stupid

sandy hook

West Liberty, KY

#262 Oct 22, 2008
I didnt get it either.
crazy wrote:
This previous post doesn't deserve a respone.
Just plain stupid
Proud Of ECHS

Richmond, KY

#263 Oct 22, 2008
Just wanted to say hello to all good Elliott County People. We support our parents, teachers, children, and school leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Eyed Lady 3 hr blue eyed lady 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr A Slippery Slope 136,649
Prom 3 hr Well 5
Travis Caldwell in jail 5 hr yep 2
Sharon Suttles 6 hr Glenia 3
Anyone know Arlinda Pennington? 6 hr LOL 20
nobody has a good argument against drugs 6 hr Clint Eastwood 11
More from around the web

Sandy Hook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]