Trixie Foundation
Lassie Lover

Campton, KY

#627 Apr 28, 2012
James wrote:
"I've heard." I hope your mature enough to not believe everything you hear. Normally you'll find out the truth is much different. Talking about Randy cheating workers out of money, paying $20/week,all the *rumors.*
If he's not doing a good job helping animals then why don't you gossip-believers and naysayers start helping the animals? Why don't you volunteer and make a difference if you think all the rumors are accurate? Huh?(Armchair gossip-mongers.)
And, adopt out to those that dumped their dogs in the first place? Just to have them return? The people in that area need *some educatin'*!
He is getting paid big money to take care of them, you idiot. He swindles a huge amount of money each year by deception nationwide from donations of uneducated people to his plot. You are the one that needs to be educated.
LOL

Morehead, KY

#628 May 16, 2012
How many of you have seen were all these dogs are. I have they live in HORRIBLE conditions.
Cyndy

Broken Arrow, OK

#629 May 18, 2012
I find it funny that even though so many people are putting Randy and the foundation down, spreading lies and rumors and many other nasty things, the Foundation is still operating and doing quite well. Just goes to show you that unless you actually get up and DO something, and not just sit behind a computer and talk, nothing is going to come of the things you say.
I've heard and read so many nasty rumors that have been told about The Trixie Foundation. Everyone in this area keeps going on about how we need a no kill animal shelter. But then when we all talk about the ONLY no-kill, care for life shelter around, it's trash talk.
Everyone needs to decide what they really want before they start coming up with ideas. And be sure to keep your horrible opinions to yourself. If you don't like the place, don't go there. If you don't like the way the animals are treated, DO something about it. Don't just talk about it. Go offer some help or medication from a vet. Talk to your local enforcement officers. DO something instead of gossiping and trash talking behind a fake name.
truth

West Liberty, KY

#630 May 19, 2012
Cyndy wrote:
I find it funny that even though so many people are putting Randy and the foundation down, spreading lies and rumors and many other nasty things, the Foundation is still operating and doing quite well. Just goes to show you that unless you actually get up and DO something, and not just sit behind a computer and talk, nothing is going to come of the things you say.
I've heard and read so many nasty rumors that have been told about The Trixie Foundation. Everyone in this area keeps going on about how we need a no kill animal shelter. But then when we all talk about the ONLY no-kill, care for life shelter around, it's trash talk.
Everyone needs to decide what they really want before they start coming up with ideas. And be sure to keep your horrible opinions to yourself. If you don't like the place, don't go there. If you don't like the way the animals are treated, DO something about it. Don't just talk about it. Go offer some help or medication from a vet. Talk to your local enforcement officers. DO something instead of gossiping and trash talking behind a fake name.
You have never been thee like i have.Thoses dogs fight to death to just try and eat.They are all running togeather with no dog houses to sleep in.It is not even a good place to sleep where randy do's with out getting poop on you.That place needs closed so the dogs can get a good home.All he is is a con man stealing other peoples money that dont know aney better.GO LOOK AND YOU TOO WILL SEE.
truth

West Liberty, KY

#631 May 19, 2012
LOL wrote:
How many of you have seen were all these dogs are. I have they live in HORRIBLE conditions.
Thank you for telling the truth for i have been there and he needs jailed for being a con man and mistreating those animales.
jail is to good for him

West Liberty, KY

#632 May 19, 2012
Lassie Lover wrote:
<quoted text>He is getting paid big money to take care of them, you idiot. He swindles a huge amount of money each year by deception nationwide from donations of uneducated people to his plot. You are the one that needs to be educated.
SO SO true
curious

Paducah, KY

#633 May 20, 2012
@ cyndy....you are clueless....easy for you to get on here and say we are all only sitting behind a computer and complaining, but we all know how it is there, and obviously YOU have never been there, or you too would feel the same way and say the same things. So use some of your time, drive out there, take a look, then come back on here and tell us what you saw and that you still think it is a fine place. We will all be waiting to hear what you have to say....
pissed off about it

North Middletown, KY

#634 May 20, 2012
That man has conned many people. I have been there many times and it is hell on earth for those animals. They are suffering from parasites and mange and disease. The long haired dogs really have it bad in the summer. He never gives them baths because they live in piles of shit. Anyone see his car? What does a animal place need with a cadilac? He takes money donated for animals and he uses it to buy beer and dope and fancy cars for himself. Those dogs have nothing. He's a criminal.
The Trixie Foundation

West Liberty, KY

#635 May 20, 2012
Great hearing from all of our 'fans'. Today, we are cooking for the dogs a big 'home cooked' meal that we're preparing using donated meat scraps and vegetables along with corn that we ground on our own grinding machine; the dogs simply love it! Considering that we turned 22 years old this past January - and have new people getting involved on a regular basis - I suppose that those of you whose sole purpose is to 'destroy' our reputation - are simply fighting a losing, futile battle. We're a 'legal as legal gets'. Truly, we're growing, getting bigger and better all the time! Too, the Cadillac was a donation - as was the Chevrolet van and as was the Ford 4 X 4 extended cab truck. Seems that the people who actually come and visit us not only leave with a big smile on their face but too, then turn right around and help us in our effort one way or another. Go figure...
your a dumb ass

West Liberty, KY

#636 May 21, 2012
The Trixie Foundation wrote:
Great hearing from all of our 'fans'. Today, we are cooking for the dogs a big 'home cooked' meal that we're preparing using donated meat scraps and vegetables along with corn that we ground on our own grinding machine; the dogs simply love it! Considering that we turned 22 years old this past January - and have new people getting involved on a regular basis - I suppose that those of you whose sole purpose is to 'destroy' our reputation - are simply fighting a losing, futile battle. We're a 'legal as legal gets'. Truly, we're growing, getting bigger and better all the time! Too, the Cadillac was a donation - as was the Chevrolet van and as was the Ford 4 X 4 extended cab truck. Seems that the people who actually come and visit us not only leave with a big smile on their face but too, then turn right around and help us in our effort one way or another. Go figure...
Sounds like you have had to maney beers like always.One day you will be jailed for all the wrong you have dun from being a con man that dont care for animales.I do got to say thoe that jail would be a better place for you then the dump you live in there.Why dont you spend some of that money on the dogs and buy them houses to live in so they at least dont got to sleep on the ground?You randy are a disgrace to all man kind.
knowing

Calvert City, KY

#637 May 22, 2012
the ford was not donated. That lady paid 14,000, donated it to you, then you turned around and repaid her 13,000.....so you paid for it with foundation money.....
Doggie Bag

Campton, KY

#638 May 22, 2012
your a dumb ass wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you have had to maney beers like always.One day you will be jailed for all the wrong you have dun from being a con man that dont care for animales.I do got to say thoe that jail would be a better place for you then the dump you live in there.Why dont you spend some of that money on the dogs and buy them houses to live in so they at least dont got to sleep on the ground?You randy are a disgrace to all man kind.
How about letting some of them stay in those nice dog lots you have built at your house?
The Trixie Foundation

West Liberty, KY

#639 May 22, 2012
Today we're working on expanding one of our multiple houses to better care for our older cats. Too, as we have enclosed several new areas with chain link fencing - creating lots of new 'running around' space for the dogs - it's simply amazing all of the changes the sanctuary has and is still undergoing consistently. We are most definetly growing. Too, considering that I (plus our CPA) are more knowledgeable about what is and isn't 'donated' - the fact of the matter is that the Ford truck was a contribution. Fortunately, the 'big' donations (whether money or vehicles, etc.) are what has enabled us to have every single thing here paid off in its entirety - including the property. As we didn't recieve one single penny in monetary support in our county or any of the surrounding counties last year (or the year before)- indeed, people are amazed at our growth and expansion in one of America's poorest and least progressive regions: Appalachia...
your a dumb ass

West Liberty, KY

#640 May 22, 2012
The Trixie Foundation wrote:
Today we're working on expanding one of our multiple houses to better care for our older cats. Too, as we have enclosed several new areas with chain link fencing - creating lots of new 'running around' space for the dogs - it's simply amazing all of the changes the sanctuary has and is still undergoing consistently. We are most definetly growing. Too, considering that I (plus our CPA) are more knowledgeable about what is and isn't 'donated'- the fact of the matter is that the Ford truck was a contribution. Fortunately, the 'big' donations (whether money or vehicles, etc.) are what has enabled us to have every single thing here paid off in its entirety - including the property. As we didn't recieve one single penny in monetary support in our county or any of the surrounding counties last year (or the year before)- indeed, people are amazed at our growth and expansion in one of America's poorest and least progressive regions: Appalachia...
All the local people know your just a con man and thats why you get NO CONTRIBUTIONS from aney one thats been there or that knows you.Keep drinking your beer and doing what you do best and thats nothing for the animals but you dam sure drink beer on other people hard earned money.
The Trixie Foundation

West Liberty, KY

#641 Jun 21, 2012
again

Paducah, KY

#642 Jun 21, 2012
let me remind you, Randy, again...YOu are the one who stated, out of your own mouth,"Ms. so and so bought this here truck for 14,000 and donated it to us, and then I wrote her a check for 13,000." Those were your exact words. Tell me how that equals a donated truck. That equals a truck donated on paper, and you paying for it really. That just doesn't sound right, somehow. Sounds kind round a bout sneaky if ya ask me!
again

Paducah, KY

#643 Jun 21, 2012
your link here...what is your point? Are you going to have these statements read in court? hahaha! good!
employe

Campton, KY

#644 Jun 21, 2012
again wrote:
let me remind you, Randy, again...YOu are the one who stated, out of your own mouth,"Ms. so and so bought this here truck for 14,000 and donated it to us, and then I wrote her a check for 13,000." Those were your exact words. Tell me how that equals a donated truck. That equals a truck donated on paper, and you paying for it really. That just doesn't sound right, somehow. Sounds kind round a bout sneaky if ya ask me!
RANDY is a con man and thats what he has did all his life.Those dogs live in pure hell just so RANDY can con people out of there money and he needs stoped for the sake of those animales that he mistreats there.
Toledo

Salyersville, KY

#645 Aug 10, 2012
Read this board, went there and donated today..

If anyone here can do better have at it..

GAWD bless your work...

Chin up..
Ms Ashley

Hamilton, OH

#646 Aug 13, 2012
WOW!!! I see a lot of people casting aspersions but,
few have any ideas to help. For better or worse,
he's taken on a monumental task. Unless you think you can do better, shut up or jump in and help. I understand him not adopting to certain people. I conduct a rescue in Ohio and am very persnickity about who I adopt to. People do vile things to animals under the pretense of "adoption". I'm not aware of any of you offering any positive input to
improve conditions. Are you proud of your adolescent remarks.....Eeeewwwww! What...are you 12? Grow up, suit up and show up and shut up and help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is Robby Howard's Girlfriend Thu Siskin 9
Does anyone know anything about Bonnie Hamiln a... Thu Sandyhook residence 1
Debate: Marijuana - Sandy Hook, KY (Aug '10) Thu doesntmatteranyways 287
Dwight Dennis and Tiffany Gamble Thu Freddy 1
wreck on rt 7 near sarah place Sep 2 concerned 1
Paul Oneal Sep 2 Lol 2
Randi Hines Sep 1 Depends 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages