Peters Mineral Management

Peters Mineral Management

Posted in the Sandy Hook Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Salt

Lehigh Acres, FL

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Any 411 on this company or David Peters?
Eyes on Hay

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Any 411 on Hay Exploration? Carson or Monte? I know they drill for gas/oil on Reeda's tracts?

Wondering how active they are in the area now?
I See

Ezel, KY

#3 Jul 15, 2010
Salt wrote:
Any 411 on this company or David Peters?
Crook!
Eyes on

Lehigh Acres, FL

#4 Jul 15, 2010
I See wrote:
<quoted text>
Crook!
Do tell more in private or this site. That could save me time in helping round up the losers and thieves club members.
I See

West Liberty, KY

#5 Jul 15, 2010
Eyes on wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell more in private or this site. That could save me time in helping round up the losers and thieves club members.
He is a big time, professional crook! Be careful!
Eyes On

Lehigh Acres, FL

#6 Jul 15, 2010
Thanks! Some people should pray I remain ok 'cause this shit is documented from bottom to top, top to bottom. Another big fish in the little pond in my mind. And the FL ocean breeds sharks, you know?

NO LLC on record. Is his name David Peters or was that his Dad?
i am not following

Sandy Hook, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2010
I dont understand what you are asking about David Peters for? My folks live up the road from him and dad never has liked him. Always said he was a crook, but never said why. What's going on?
eyes on

Lehigh Acres, FL

#8 Jul 16, 2010
Your Dad is a bright person! Would this David Peters have been a "gas/oil wildcatter" in the 1980s?
I have no idea why your folks think he is a crook but feel pretty sure we have enough to prove it.
If you happen to see the fellow, tell him to gather up his papers to prove any and everything that he every claimed drilling and mining rights for is ready for court.
Peters Peppers

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9 Jul 16, 2010
A note to the coward that likes to label my comments with nuts and clueless icons.
Enjoy it, if it makes you feel better.
Because in a court of law, your ability to mark things with Topix icons will be limited.<LOL> You might actually have to make a comment. Or defend yourself through a lawyer.
It would be fun though... make some large signs with the icons then just left the signs up as your defense. ROTFL
Fish Finder

West Liberty, KY

#10 Jul 16, 2010
It takes a coward to come onto topix making idle threats about suing someone. So what do you think you have on this David Peters?? Sounds like you are on a fishing expedition looking for info. Be warned you are barking up the wrong tree. There have been many fish like you lost at sea or at the bottom of a lake. Just sayin.
send contact info

Lehigh Acres, FL

#11 Jul 16, 2010
Well, I posted to get contact information and general opinions. Sorry your peers may have added their thoughts. The company isn't on any standard listings. Waiting for G/O permiting to find the address.
In the meantime, I will send the Attorney General, the FBI, and others these obvious threats that you have made to my physical well-being.
My threat of court action is not a threat at all, if he did what we suspect-- it will be balls to the walls with more people involved than you can put in the bottom of the lake, asshole!
So congrats--- you took what could have been mediated and turned it into further evidence against this company.
With stupid friends like you, Peters needs no enemies.
C U
cut paste send

Lehigh Acres, FL

#12 Jul 16, 2010
It is a beautiful thing!
yeaidid

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jul 17, 2010
Is he the same idiot that was dumping salt water into ponds up on middle fork road
more than likely

West Liberty, KY

#14 Jul 17, 2010
I don't know of another one ... I could be wrong, but I would say it's one in the same!!!
scuba suit

Lehigh Acres, FL

#15 Jul 17, 2010
since I haven't bought my scuba suit yet, I'd better keep my mouth shut. LOL not
salt peter--- got it:> bet Ruth doesn't like that
Cheese w Your Whine

United States

#16 Jul 17, 2010
And I will report you to the Cry-Baby Ethics Commission for Grown-ups.
Who cares what a 71 year old man did 30 years ago now? And just what in the world could you hope to get resolved by getting on here and fishing like you have? Is this gratifying to you?
I don't even know him well but the guy is like 71 years in age. Obviously you have issues with him that you need to go discuss with him or have your attorney contact him. So go ahead and get United Nations, UNICEF, NATO, CIA, NSA, PETA, ASPCA, Jessie Jackson, Black Panthers, KKK, down with OPP, and I will get your some Pampers for your chafed ASS.
Best of Luck
send contact info wrote:
Well, I posted to get contact information and general opinions. Sorry your peers may have added their thoughts. The company isn't on any standard listings. Waiting for G/O permiting to find the address.
In the meantime, I will send the Attorney General, the FBI, and others these obvious threats that you have made to my physical well-being.
My threat of court action is not a threat at all, if he did what we suspect-- it will be balls to the walls with more people involved than you can put in the bottom of the lake, asshole!
So congrats--- you took what could have been mediated and turned it into further evidence against this company.
With stupid friends like you, Peters needs no enemies.
C U
OH YES

West Liberty, KY

#17 Jul 17, 2010
Cheese w Your Whine wrote:
And I will report you to the Cry-Baby Ethics Commission for Grown-ups.
Who cares what a 71 year old man did 30 years ago now? And just what in the world could you hope to get resolved by getting on here and fishing like you have? Is this gratifying to you?
I don't even know him well but the guy is like 71 years in age. Obviously you have issues with him that you need to go discuss with him or have your attorney contact him. So go ahead and get United Nations, UNICEF, NATO, CIA, NSA, PETA, ASPCA, Jessie Jackson, Black Panthers, KKK, down with OPP, and I will get your some Pampers for your chafed ASS.
Best of Luck
<quoted text>
Just what the cry baby needs. Thanks for showing them such kindness.
No kleenex needed TY

Lehigh Acres, FL

#18 Jul 17, 2010
So does this 71 year old man own Peters Minerals Management? That was the original posted question. If yes, that is now not 30 years ago.
We will deal with the past later.
no ointment either

Lehigh Acres, FL

#19 Jul 17, 2010
Is this gratifying to you?

No, but the information was needed. Your listing of agencies was pretty entertaining. You forgot one... the Coast Guard.
Cheese w Your Whine

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2010
Have your people contact his people so all people will know.
No kleenex needed TY wrote:
So does this 71 year old man own Peters Minerals Management? That was the original posted question. If yes, that is now not 30 years ago.
We will deal with the past later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reminder: Trump takes office January 20th 31 min Hellbilly 6
As I'm writing this... 7 hr FPH 1
Yay or nay?? The Marijauna plants in Kentucky?? 7 hr FPH 1
House across from the frosteed freeze 7 hr qwerty 1
AT&T , Verzion, Sprint, or T-Mobile 12 hr qwerty 1
looking for older men to have fun with 12 hr REPUBLICAN_2013 2
casey f & jessica. wagoner 21 hr Hellbilly 8

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages