Baby in parking lot
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gretta

Campton, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2009
Has anyone heard about Sarah L. leaving her baby in the parking lot at walmart?
think about it first

Cleveland, GA

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Gretta wrote:
Has anyone heard about Sarah L. leaving her baby in the parking lot at walmart?
Who! Never heard anything about it.
someone

Campton, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2009
why in the heck would anyone leave their baby in a praking lot for anything at all ppl need to thimk about crap be for they do it
Wow

Orlando, FL

#4 Nov 30, 2009
Maybe she thought she was at Babies R Us instead of Walmarts. No, just kidding. I worked for Walmart Super Center and there is no way I would drop of anything in their parking lot. Those people don't care about their customers, why would anybody be so stupid to dropped off their child. Seriously, I hope the girl didn't do such a stupid thing, she could have given it to someone who loves children.
yes

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2009
Who is Sarah L?
somebody who knows

West Liberty, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2009
she would never do anything like that i don't know were your getting any of your info.. but they don't know what in the hell their talking about
sucker

West Liberty, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2009
yes she did and it is true her kid needs taken away from her she is on drugs bad and needs help she is not taking care of her sealf let alon the babby
someone

Sandy Hook, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2009
sarah who
xpot

Ashland, KY

#9 Dec 1, 2009
someone wrote:
sarah who
lawson
concerned

Ashland, KY

#10 Dec 1, 2009
where is the baby now? how old is the baby? and what do u mean?did she leave the baby in the car while she shopped or abondoned the baby?
someone

Campton, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2009
what walmart was this at?
someone

Morehead, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2009
i would not put it pass that f*uckin w*hore, she is no mother to those children they really do need to be put with someone who cares for them and not her dad because she will just come take them from her, what she really needs to do is find out who the father is to the little one and let his family take care him and and let the oldest go to john tom's family because i know they would love to have that little boy and john tom i say is turning in his grave because of what that b*itch is doing with her life and his little boy
yes

West Liberty, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2009
somebody who knows wrote:
she would never do anything like that i don't know were your getting any of your info.. but they don't know what in the hell their talking about
YES she did leave the baby in a parking lot. And she lost her kids over it, but has them back now. That is what drugs will do to you. But it did happen, I do know. I just hope she gets help, and soon before something much worse happens.
Peaches

Campton, KY

#14 Dec 29, 2009
Yes, Sarah Lawson left the baby beside the car in the Walmart parking lot. She doesnt need to have those children. Does anyone know who the father of the little one is? Is it Brad ferguson she is running with him again. She only uses him when she is not with someone else. I also heard Rodney Evans....
aaa

Sandy Hook, KY

#15 Jan 1, 2010
none
kin

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jan 2, 2010
hot rod is the daddy and needs help his sealf why do you think kim divorced him that is rite drugs
ECMS

Campton, KY

#17 Jan 3, 2010
she said she didnt know shes geting a lot of d.n.a tests done jody holbook is one of them and im not sue but i thank rondey hall to.
LadyBugg

West Liberty, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2010
It wasn't Walmart it was JC Pennies he's 7 months and if her oldest one wasn't old enough to get in the car hisself she would have left him too!! She was probably fried out of her mind and probably didn't even know where or who she was!! and both the baby and his older brother live with their Great Aunt!! Sarah is my cousin but what she did to that baby was VERY wrong!!
WAL-MART BABY

Sitka, KY

#19 Mar 30, 2010
Yes it's true, Sarah lawson, left her baby still strapped in the buggy after putting her other child in the car,left the store,and realizing what shed done, turned came back to the store and at that time the authorities were already on the scene and took both children.
Someone Close

Sharon, PA

#20 Mar 31, 2010
someone wrote:
sarah who
Who do you think,,, Sarah Lawson....Common sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiffany gamble Mon Jonny Deep 2
linda bates.., Mon Jamescoreore 1
Donnie Riggsby Jul 25 Shocked 1
Steven juniper (Mar '12) Jul 24 bigkok 11
Big Blue Rooster Jul 24 bigkok 1
Dillion Ratliff Jul 24 aquarius95 4
Marcus Gilliam Jul 23 IHateEC 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages