Who is the Wildest Man Ever in Sandy Hook?

Created by Haywood on Nov 13, 2009

89 votes

Click on an option to vote

Nathan Lewis

Ralph Gilley

Chad Dickerson

Mark Fannin

Mindy Howard

joe

West Liberty, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2009
wildest man ever... that's gotta be mindy howard. just look at her drivin thru town. everbody knows what she's up to.
Plum Wild

West Liberty, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2009
I can tell you right now, Ralph Gilley is the wildest man ever. Why, one time I even saw him smoke dope outta a pop can. Now MR., that is wild, too wild!
what

Morehead, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2009
you all are crazy
carlosLiLsister

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2009
MINDY HOWARD!!! LMFAO!!!..again!!!
joe

West Liberty, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2009
i seen ralph smoke meth outta a lightbulb when he was just a boy. id like to see you'ns try that. heard he tried to kill his mom with a fork onced. betcha mark fannin aint never done that.
dont it figure

Morehead, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2009
i thought it was ok to smoke dope out pop can u mean thats not normal?
mike

Campton, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2009
i know for a fact its mindy howard. look at them eyes on that beastly creature... thems wild lookin eyes. i wouldn't wanna getta hold of that there wilderbeast.. i seen her snort a whole lortab, not even crushed. can't even imagine what kinda turds that wilderbeast cooks up.
cantdonothinrigh t

West Liberty, KY

#8 Nov 14, 2009
it ain't mindy howard. its mark fannin. he so wild he ain't never even been in trouble with the law. tell me how that happens?
GitRdone

West Liberty, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2009
what about the fultz's and whitley's?
liz

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Nov 22, 2009
or red mason

now that was one wild s.o.b.
left blank

West Liberty, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2009
liz wrote:
or red mason
now that was one wild s.o.b.
You just made a post asking about him wanting to know about him now you are clamming to KNOW he is one "wild s.o.b" He was not a quote "wild s.o.b" he was actually a pretty decent down to earth guy.
Question is, who are you?
Suckit

West Liberty, KY

#12 Nov 26, 2009
I went and voted for a dickerson... everbody thinks they are the wildest.
guard dog

Morehead, KY

#13 Nov 27, 2009
who comes up with this stupid shit any way?
rodney

Campton, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2009
mcdowell's got all these s.o.b beat i garing tee you that what all have these punks done latley maybe in the 60's mcdowell is the new age fultz's...don't get me wrong i have high respect for all the fultz boys..but the mcdowells an't going no were ..so get use too us!!!!!

rodney mcdowell
girl

Dahlonega, GA

#17 Jan 28, 2010
i think that pj garris should be in the running for this
lame

West Liberty, KY

#18 Feb 13, 2010
all these guys are just a lame bunch of losers. You all don't know what wild is!
wildwetandready

West Liberty, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2010
rodney wrote:
mcdowell's got all these s.o.b beat i garing tee you that what all have these punks done latley maybe in the 60's mcdowell is the new age fultz's...don't get me wrong i have high respect for all the fultz boys..but the mcdowells an't going no were ..so get use too us!!!!!
rodney mcdowell
I'll be looking for you in the obituaries, your such a sissy, hope you don't die from getting a pill stuck sideways in your nostrils and forget you can use your mouth to breath. Dumba$$.
guess

Morehead, KY

#20 Feb 14, 2010
talk about pill heads...what about the stephens?? Shannon gets by withEVEYRTHING.
Seen it happen

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2010
Ralph Ison,Or the mayor's dad Bud Adkins is the toughs man ever to come from Elliott Co I watched Bud Get hit in the jaw by the bigest man i had ever seen and his head didn't ever flinch he just smiled Thats tough Or Mac Bayes he was tough too
Not Sure why

Campton, KY

#22 Feb 14, 2010
Fannins are also wild just in a different way. I have heard that Paul Fannin gets around with the girls and he is like in his 40s and he flirts with 20 year old women so I've heard anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Peabody Energy 6,938
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 155,234
jody stevens whos with her now 10 hr mrstudd 5
Big Mess at LSCC 11 hr sandy hook citizen 6
Brandon Griffith 13 hr R D at large 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 18 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,296
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 19 hr Republicans are e... 16,183

Sandy Hook Jobs

Sandy Hook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sandy Hook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sandy Hook

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]