rts327

Delbarton, WV

#1 Aug 18, 2011
who is the best attorney in elliott county?
reggie s nightmare

West Liberty, KY

#2 Aug 18, 2011
there is not EVEN ONE in elliott county but johney lewis and he is a good atorney but he can onley do so much where he is the county atorney it just depends on what you need if johney can help you.just ask him he is a good honest man.if he cant help he can send you to one,hope this helps you out
reggie s nightmare

West Liberty, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2011
make sure you do not hire jeff scott in grayson for he will sell you out for just a favore.thats all it took for him to sell me out.also he did another man the same way never hire him its a waist of time and most of all your money.also do not hire his partner braden he is clueless in court.i do not know how he even passed the bar exsam
year 2011

Campton, KY

#4 Aug 19, 2011
the ones robin hood has , they could get any crime you do reduced
Hippy

Campton, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2011
reggie s nightmare wrote:
there is not EVEN ONE in elliott county but johney lewis and he is a good atorney but he can onley do so much where he is the county atorney it just depends on what you need if johney can help you.just ask him he is a good honest man.if he cant help he can send you to one,hope this helps you out
Lmao good-honest-man you must not be able to see very well either david boggs ==johny is just another little suk off tell what you need to hear,Then turn right back around and stab you in the back!!!!
Tbone

West Liberty, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2011
Hippy wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao good-honest-man you must not be able to see very well either david boggs ==johny is just another little suk off tell what you need to hear,Then turn right back around and stab you in the back!!!!
That discribes half the ppl in the county
Vacationer

Sandy Hook, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2011
Tbone wrote:
<quoted text>
That discribes half the ppl in the county
Also the state, nation, and even the whole world. Very few really honest people left today.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 20, 2011
lol they aint a honest person in elliott co
hope

Campton, KY

#9 Aug 22, 2011
Lets just hope someone runs against johny lewis,I know lots of people are not satified with the job he's been doing.
lmao

Campton, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2011
He** most of the time you can't even catch him in office to get a warent,I mean for days and days,thay say fill out your complaint we will show it to johny,never hear from them=go back same shit.
RDAR

Delbarton, WV

#11 Aug 22, 2011
i heard there are a couple of people who may run next time and send old johnny packing back to ruin...
abcd

Hazel Green, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2011
RDAR wrote:
i heard there are a couple of people who may run next time and send old johnny packing back to ruin...
Sure do hope so. Hell Rob Ison could do better. LOL
tell it all please

Campton, KY

#13 Sep 2, 2011
RDAR wrote:
i heard there are a couple of people who may run next time and send old johnny packing back to ruin...
Why you lieing you sound like babby kermit V. crying over babby ray and your grandson zack? There is no one that would run for county attorney for it dont pay but verry littel and johney mostley do's it as a favor to help the county.kermit your just mad that you can not buy him that is always been your reason but you need to understand most people dont wount your dirtey money and your the biggest lyer in elliott county.GROW UP you should be glad that johney helps this county and you nor me or no one is his boss like you wish you where so stop talking bad about him for if aney one is a bad person it's you k.v. that is always crying just for the reason you dont get your way.
Your a coward

Campton, KY

#14 Sep 2, 2011
Hippy wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao good-honest-man you must not be able to see very well either david boggs ==johny is just another little suk off tell what you need to hear,Then turn right back around and stab you in the back!!!!
Hey there hippy why you put other peoples name on here and not your own? Are you a COWARD?I will answer for you YOUR A COWARD.You put david and johny name on here are you scard of them? They would not bother you unless they needed to for i know them both and there both good men but i sure as heck can not say that about you.Is it that you know those 2 men are never on here to read your dumb stuff you posted about them?YOU should grow you a set of balls and try running your mouth to eather one of them but you mite just be a kid?
Your a coward

Campton, KY

#15 Sep 2, 2011
lmao wrote:
He** most of the time you can't even catch him in office to get a warent,I mean for days and days,thay say fill out your complaint we will show it to johny,never hear from them=go back same shit.
Can i help you?Who you wount a warent for and why?You sure your not just lieing?It sounds like you are.ha ha ha
GOD IS THE ANSWER

Campton, KY

#16 Sep 2, 2011
kygirl2011 wrote:
lol they aint a honest person in elliott co
You are verry wrong about that.Your just hageing around the wrong crowed.Try some other people to hang with and you then can see there is some verry good and honest people in elliott county that would give you the shirt off there backs so now you know what i am getting at.Never judge a book by the cover of it, judge by what is on the endside of the book when it's open.HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND and please stop talking bad about your sealf and if your not a good person it's never to late in life to chang unless you wait to long and die.You are from elliott county are not you?And if your not then you for sure got cought in telling a lie for i dought that you know every person that lives in elliott county.Pray with GOD and i promise you he will be your best frind for i am not just starting to find out that GOD is the onley one with all the answers and the closer we get to GOD the more he helps us in every day life and every thing in life that we do.I am going to say a prayer for you befor i hit the send button for you.SO will you say a prayer for me as well.thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing theifes n SandyHook Fri Roe 2
Ike Montgomery Fri Concerned and wor... 1
Dollar General or Family Dollar stores???? Fri jessica 2
Bobby bad hand s Fri BoBbY bAd HaNdS 1
stankyhook ky Aug 27 bobby booboo cooool 5
Darrell Pitman Aug 27 nyb 1
not no attention Aug 26 courtney 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages