any one know jessica skaggs what do y...

any one know jessica skaggs what do you think of her?

Posted in the Sandy Hook Forum

no one

Grayson, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2009
i think that she is a really nice girl and she would do anything for any one that needs help i think that she is a really nice girl
br549a

West Liberty, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2009
I know of 3 Jessica Skaggs. Which one are you talking about
somebody who knows

West Liberty, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2009
i think she a really great person...she so cool..i love her to death...
BETTYSBOYroger dale black

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Nov 22, 2009
i know her too!!!!!!!!!! dont start any shit!!!!!!!!!!
adam

Sandy Hook, KY

#5 Nov 22, 2009
BETTYSBOYroger dale black wrote:
i know her too!!!!!!!!!! dont start any shit!!!!!!!!!!
hey roger wher have you been i thought you had died or something
me right

West Liberty, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2009
the lesbein?
Jessica Sanders Skaggs

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2009
My name is Jessica Skaggs and I am not a lesbian and I am not stealing peoples boyfriends so which Jessica Skaggs is everyone talking about because I have had several people asking me if everyone is talking about me!
no one

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2009
the jessica skaggs is donnie's neice and no one suld start no sh*t about her
tired

Morehead, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2009
Hey whoever started this topix should leave this girl alone I don't know her but I have noticed this topix has been brought up time after time.I feel sorry for her everyone should just quit reponding to this topix let them talk to them selves.Must be a ex or someone jealous of her...moove on .
lil bit

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Dec 3, 2009
i was not trying to start anything all whated to know if any one herd from her or what she has been in to i use to be really cluse to her untill my mom and dad stoped me form talking to her jess is a nice girl and she will do anything for any one so im sorry if that i ufinfed you in any why all i what to know was how she was doing. im not trying to start and thing with any one so im sorry but if you do know her tell her that lil bit said hey and that she miss her.......
CrewChief

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Feb 6, 2010
Is this the Jessica who is in the AF and has daddy issues and hangs around old men, screams to the top of her lungs at work because she is so immature and craves negative attention and cannot conduct herself in a professional manner? No? ok.
Matt Oney

Sandy Hook, KY

#13 Apr 13, 2010
i have known jes for about 12 yes now. i have never had a problem with her and would do anything for her. she is one of my good friends. but as all friendships go we have fell in touch with each other. if any of jess' friends has a problem she will do her best to help them out. that's my lil homie and i dare anyone to say a cross word about her. do ur thang girl. dueces!!!
sure

West Liberty, KY

#14 Mar 27, 2012
of course there are the people she has really screwed over. sure she will do anything for anyone.especially if it is mostly for her benefit.
half pint

Cadiz, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2012
sure wrote:
of course there are the people she has really screwed over. sure she will do anything for anyone.especially if it is mostly for her benefit.
you must have tried to get what you wantd from jess, and she wouldn't give you the time of day. cause you a$$ holes only say that kind of sh%% about people when you don't get what you want.c come back on that.you guys that say this sh%% on here about people really need to get a real life.
What

La Crosse, WI

#16 Jun 6, 2014
This website is a real thing? Are you guys just talking shit about somebody? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ksp at Danny Moore 1 hr julie 29
CASEY flannery vs AARON welch vs KYLE kelley (Aug '14) 11 hr casey f 13
casey flannery (Oct '15) 11 hr casey f 8
Judy 12 hr Disgusted 4
were's jessica wagoner (Nov '08) 22 hr julie 79
Buncha queers Tue Bananaboat 3
elliott Mon elliott 1

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance