Sen. Blumenthal Takes on Lesbian Coup...

Sen. Blumenthal Takes on Lesbian Couple's Immigration Fight

There are 3 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Nov 11, 2011, titled Sen. Blumenthal Takes on Lesbian Couple's Immigration Fight. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

Kelli Ryan and her wife Lucy Truman have been together for 10 years and they are legally married in Connecticut, but there are no guarantees that they can stay together forever in the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

Frank Stanton

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 11, 2011
ameriKKKa hates honest, hard-working, tax-paying, gay u.s. citizens. they won't be helped at all by this 2nd rate KKKountry. however, a 70 yr old pervert can bring back a 17 yr thai prostitue, and they'll be given the red carpet at the uscis office. pathetic 2nd rate ameriKKKa.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#2 Nov 11, 2011
Back in 2006, my partner at the time and I wrote to our new US Senator for help with staying together in the United States.

His office did absolutely nothing.

The senator's name: Barack Obama.

“WOOF !”

Since: Jul 11

Libertarian

#3 Nov 11, 2011
JohnInToronto wrote:
Back in 2006, my partner at the time and I wrote to our new US Senator for help with staying together in the United States.
His office did absolutely nothing.
The senator's name: Barack Obama.
WOO-HOO !

"CHANGE you can beleive in !"

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bethel Academy of Martial Arts May 25 Hai Karate 13
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) May 16 In the know 414
News Fort McMurray fire: Unusable donations flood wa... May 15 Donate 1
News Seymour teachers allege bullying by school offi... (Jun '09) May 10 Samuels Furnace Man 59
How many newtown shooting families still reside... (Jan '15) May 10 Ugh 5
News Women Discuss Careers at Housatonic Community C... May 10 Samuels Furnace Man 7
News Stamford man arrested in Brookfield on drunken ... (Apr '09) May 8 jjj2908 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages