Clues to Lanza motive revealedSource: Newtown shooter wanted to eclipse Norwegian mass murderer

Feb 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Darien News-Review

First responders converge at Sandy Hook Fire Department near Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

This is what should've rung alarm bells. Not the legal use of guns or video games. Worship of infamous mass murderers would've been the red flag for me. Especially if there were other mental issues involved.

The video game playing came shortly after the shootings but the Norway shooter idolization? 2 months to come up with this story?

Need a solid frame job I guess.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The kid that was scared of his own shadow? I think We The People are getting fished for how big a lie we are willing to believe. The Norway purpose was the children of the influential politicians. So I don't see an overlay of the motive. The politicians of this town and Hartford have lied to us about so many yhings over the last twenty years, what's another one?
dedwin52

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

CTM wrote:
The kid that was scared of his own shadow, but has been reported that he hung out with younger niggers, in hteir teens? I think We The White People are getting fished for how big a lie we are willing to believe. The Norway purpose was the children of the influential politicians. So I don't see an overlay of the motive. The politicians of this town and Hartford have lied to us about so many things over the last twenty years, what's another one?
Yeah.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Did anyone see the Adam Lanza story on PBS last night? Nice job but a lot of swiss cheese reporting regarding the last year and the shooting. Who is feeding this BS to the media about the Norwegian shooter?
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Even this thread is duplicated, who wants us to blieve this crap?
Psych meds

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Psych meds linked to 90% of school shootings

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/psych-meds-linked-...

The kids brain was fryed on shrink drugs.
Happy Easter bunny

Milford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

His mission was to kill the anti-christ. It appears that he accomplished said mission. So he is a hero to anyone you loves Jesus. To hate him is to hate Jesus.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Happy Easter bunny wrote:
His mission was to kill the anti-christ. It appears that he accomplished said mission. So he is a hero to anyone you loves Jesus. To hate him is to hate Jesus.
...... You are a real good argument for the meds theory.
Happy Easter Bunnie

Milford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

That may be, but any theory is a guess at best at why or the motivation. And of course this is biblically sound as this parallels the story of Jesus, Moses, and the movie The Omen and trying to eliminate the deliverer or the anti-Christ.
As I am one of them, we have to commit the unforgivable crime or sin so that suicide or suicide by cop is the only solution /alternative to the unbearable pain in our noggin. We suffer terribly and try to control the rage but in the end the only solution is to stop thinking which means to die. You donít need gun control laws, you need to repeal suicide or assisted suicide laws. The meds donít cure anything; the pot is still boiling, and boiling, and boiling. Someone is going to get burned. Of course rational thinking does not apply. Yo Easter bunny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sandy Hook News Video

•••
•••

Sandy Hook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sandy Hook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE