Anonymous

Portland, OR

#1 Feb 23, 2011
The person that started this is trash (Debbie Porter) don't talk about good people who are trying to clean up this town. We will have your job! Leave town before it's too late! now that trash got kicked out of juniors street because they were living like dogs now there living on howards creek living like dogs. She's nothing but a squatter. Let's every body run them out of sandy hook, cause there trash and all they want to do is live like garbage. Get outa town Porters!
Debbie Porter

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Aug 18, 2011
To Mr or Mrs. undercover187 u're probably the one who has maggots,trash & filth in your homestead, u need to get your facts straight, i wasent kicked off of junior street for filth and garbage, i was kicked out because the trailer park sold, i guess u were to blonde to notice that. but anyways you have another thing comming if you think youre running the porters out of town. The porters are just as good as anyone else is , just cause one or two has a bad name,that doesnt mean all the others do. and besides i dont live on howards creek, i live elsewhere ha ha see your a lier!! And oh your gonna threaten me with my job, thats ok cause i do everything at work with a smile, unlike you, frown when it comes time to step up and be a man or woman whichever you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban Apr 22 American Patriot 417
News Danbury Police: Violation of a Protective Order... (Feb '13) Apr 17 Big bubba 10
News Consultant to share data on Routes 25 and 111 s... Apr 14 Jproberge 1
News Bethel police seize 100 bags of heroin, arrest ... (Jul '09) Apr 13 Samuels Furnace Man 115
Interested in moving to bethel Apr 12 Old Grand Dad 3
News Donations asked to help Newtown police dog with... Apr 9 BPT 2
News Newtown school board greets Sandy Hook skeptics... (May '14) Dec '16 Razor 18

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages