fatuous1 is headin to "SANDY HOOK" ...

Posted in the Sandy Hook Forum

MARK A TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#1 Jan 16, 2013

to find out the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH!

If "SANDY HOOK" nothing more than an "OBAMAHOAX"?

Where are all the DEAD BODIES buried? Where are all the GREIVING PARENTS? Where was the PRINCIPAL and SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST laid to Rest? If I wanted to send FLOWERS, who should I call and where should I send them! How come none of the DEAD have any Family Members Grieving for them on CNN, MSNBC or the Fox News Network. Where is Mr. Robbie Parker and where does he work and where is his little girl buried?
History shows U.S. how Adolph Hitler Tricked the Jews. First he took their "GUNS and KNIVES", then he took their "WORLDLY POSESSIONS" and then he took their "LIVES". Take some fatuous advise and don't get on the "OBAMATRAIN" cause it may be heading straight for "GASVILLE"!
http://gawker.com/5976204/behind-the-sandy-ho...

FACT: If this does turn out to be nothing more than a HOAX then Mr. Biden better start warning up in the "BULLPEN", because Mr. Obama is gonna be "IMPEACHED" for Lying to the American People!

The fatuous1 is heading to SANDY HOOK to find out the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH! I am going to see the Police Chief, the Coroner. I am also going to visit with some Grieving Parents, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles. Maybe, if I'm really lucky I get to speak with Mr. Robbie Parker!
hank hill

Washington, DC

#2 Jan 29, 2013
MARK A TRAINA wrote:
to find out the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH!
If "SANDY HOOK" nothing more than an "OBAMAHOAX"?
Where are all the DEAD BODIES buried? Where are all the GREIVING PARENTS? Where was the PRINCIPAL and SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST laid to Rest? If I wanted to send FLOWERS, who should I call and where should I send them! How come none of the DEAD have any Family Members Grieving for them on CNN, MSNBC or the Fox News Network. Where is Mr. Robbie Parker and where does he work and where is his little girl buried?
History shows U.S. how Adolph Hitler Tricked the Jews. First he took their "GUNS and KNIVES", then he took their "WORLDLY POSESSIONS" and then he took their "LIVES". Take some fatuous advise and don't get on the "OBAMATRAIN" cause it may be heading straight for "GASVILLE"!
http://gawker.com/5976204/behind-the-sandy-ho...
FACT: If this does turn out to be nothing more than a HOAX then Mr. Biden better start warning up in the "BULLPEN", because Mr. Obama is gonna be "IMPEACHED" for Lying to the American People!
The fatuous1 is heading to SANDY HOOK to find out the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH! I am going to see the Police Chief, the Coroner. I am also going to visit with some Grieving Parents, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles. Maybe, if I'm really lucky I get to speak with Mr. Robbie Parker!
well, whatd ya find out?
AJM

Huntington, WV

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Just wondering if you made it there or if you made it back... Let us know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photo from last year's Blues, Views and BBQ Fes... Jul 26 American Gentlema... 1
News Monroe Woman Arrested for DUI in Trumbull Jul 23 lorijean 1
News Campaign Season Begins for Probate Candidates (Aug '10) Jul 17 stupid white people 2
sandy hook victem alive Jul 16 liar liar pants o... 1
News Company makes 'Snow Be Gone' Jul 16 Brainiac of Beaco... 1
Newtown Music Forum: All You Need Is Love (Dec '12) Jul 14 Musikologist 18
Sandy Hook Music Forum (Dec '12) Jul 14 Musikologist 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages