Jenkins

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Now these other questions about the all these donations pages, etc. being started BEFORE the event, now that's just sketchy. How is that even possible? I would understand if it was just 1 or 2 pages but there's been kind of a lot of paes that have been shown to be created before the event. how is that possible? Are there any othere pages online where the dates are that wrong? Why is it only this event?
It's weird and it's sketchy, the sketchiest being robbi parker's. THe guy is setting up a donation page the morning of, before they even knew what happened and then a few hours later he's praying that she's alright? How is that even possible? Huge red flag. He is the one guy that does seem fake to me, the whole thing surrounding this guy just seems not right at all. Very strange.
TO me this shows clear foreknowledge of the event; some people knew it was gong to happen. That's what it looks like from where I'm sitting
Wondering

Conneaut Lake, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Do you know anyone from Newtown? Do you know anyone directly involved in the shooting that day?(A friend that worked there, or know a parent of a child?). It's just odd to me that not one person I have seen that's directly involved has said anything. I mean the whole town shut up. Not one person is asking or answering questions like you. I appreciate what you have said and your questions too. It just seems like with THAT many people, one person would have said something too. Not one person is outraged, making a scene, asking questions, and demanding answers. I know if it were my child, I'd be telling the whole world that I want answers, I want a competent medical examiner, I want the police to explain to me second by second what the hell happened. And I wouldn't shut up until everyone heard me and answered my questions.
Jenkins

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Wondering wrote:
Do you know anyone from Newtown? Do you know anyone directly involved in the shooting that day?(A friend that worked there, or know a parent of a child?). It's just odd to me that not one person I have seen that's directly involved has said anything. I mean the whole town shut up. Not one person is asking or answering questions like you. I appreciate what you have said and your questions too. It just seems like with THAT many people, one person would have said something too. Not one person is outraged, making a scene, asking questions, and demanding answers. I know if it were my child, I'd be telling the whole world that I want answers, I want a competent medical examiner, I want the police to explain to me second by second what the hell happened. And I wouldn't shut up until everyone heard me and answered my questions.
Yes I know several people who actualy had kids that were at the school that day, 3 to be exact. Ive known these people my entire life, they're from Monroe and moved to Newtown in the last 5 years. I only know one well enough that we've actually talked about it.
Her child is somewhat traumatized from the event. Like I said in an earlier post, the kid heard a car backfire a couple weeks ago and was so scared that he hid behind the couch for a half hour until she could convince him everything was safe and he could come out.
So yes I do know someone who was directly affected by this tragedy, but I don't know anyone who actually lost a child that day personally. The lady that owns the pizza place by my house, who's lived in SH for at least the last 15 years does know someone who lost a child.

So all I can say is that I know it wasn't a hoax, kids did die and kids did get effected by this thing.

I agree about where's the outrage? Where's the people demanding answers?

If it was really Lanza by himself, which I seriously doubt, fine, show us the proof. Show us security footage of him shooting out the windows of the school an entering. Show is something, anything that proves he did this and did it alone.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Crixus wrote:
Who in the world would even post a donation on facebook even if it was posted before,during,or several days after the shooting? For god sakes,their child got killed. They've got other things to take care of and posting stuff about it on facebook is just total BS.
Did you people see some of those homes around the school? Very pricey but yet they asked for donations on facebook?
I'm not the richest of folk,but there's no way in hell that I am asking people for money if my kid got killed in a mass school shooting.
Pricey homes? If your child got killed, you would most likely need money for a funeral (which are not cheap my friend) And it wasn't just Facebook. I'm talking LEGIT sites and stuff like that and such. Real or not, why make a page like that days before anyone had even heard of a mass shooting?? WHy make a random page for something like that? Most people would think your sick if you did something like that. And plus, people these days are greedy. They would do anything for money. I'm not saying having their child killed is exactly the best way to get a little income bonus, but it is one way.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Jenkins wrote:
Now these other questions about the all these donations pages, etc. being started BEFORE the event, now that's just sketchy. How is that even possible? I would understand if it was just 1 or 2 pages but there's been kind of a lot of paes that have been shown to be created before the event. how is that possible? Are there any othere pages online where the dates are that wrong? Why is it only this event?
It's weird and it's sketchy, the sketchiest being robbi parker's. THe guy is setting up a donation page the morning of, before they even knew what happened and then a few hours later he's praying that she's alright? How is that even possible? Huge red flag. He is the one guy that does seem fake to me, the whole thing surrounding this guy just seems not right at all. Very strange.
TO me this shows clear foreknowledge of the event; some people knew it was gong to happen. That's what it looks like from where I'm sitting
Not all the pages, I was exaggerating a bit there, but a good majority were made several days before anyone had heard of such an event even happening.
duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who would take time to look at the facts would see there was no shooting.
It is all made up. Most the kids never existed and the few that did were euthanized by the government

The people interviewed were actors from a company that trains people as training events. One of which just happened to take place the same day 10 miles from the school
myth

Otisco, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

" All I know is what I read in the books I write."
myth

Otisco, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Robbie Parker worked as a pharmacists assistant . So what does his sister in law do for a living ? How long has she lived in Sandy Hook ? I ask cuz Robbie Parker moved from Utah after his wife's father died in a freak bicycling accident to New Mexico in September 2012 . Then by December 14th he had moved to CT . So I'm wondering if his wife's sister had already been living in CT or did she just arrive when Robbie did ? The interview shows her exiting a house not an apartment so obviously she has $$. However calling Emilie's younger sisters her "big" sisters means nothing . It is a common practice so that there isn't a jealous rivalry . It kinda puts them all on equal ground . Maybe those of you with closely aged sibling know what I am getting on about . Some folks even refer to young boys as "master" . I do find the term 'spreadsheet' as used by Gene Rosen particularly odd though . This is NOT a term many are familiar with . The most common usage of the term would infer finances . But Gene isn't in high finance . I would have said 'victim list' and I am sure the majority of earthlings would agree . A tiny minority perhaps would even know the term 'spreadsheet '. That in itself is disturbing . Where could Gene have possibly heard that term ? They couldn't pin drugs on Adam . So they switched to a sort of dungeons and dragons 'game' whereby he would get 'points' for kills . But if he killed himself ? then how would he tally the points ? The dead don't brag . I think back to the movie Deathrace2000 with David Carradine and Sly Stallone et al . But If the police were able to fully restore the Adam Lanza computer ? Then wouldn't they have names of his 'gamer' buddies ? No other arrests associated with this event have been made . Why would Adam destroy the computer but not the tons of newspaper clippings ? Of course now the story is those clippings were actually just downloads . Which is it ? Physical paper or computer downloads ? And if not paper why were we told before they repaired the computer of the "reams" of newspaper clippings ? 1+1=9 .Did any nosy neighbors snap a few pics of the police ransacking Nancy Lanza's home ? Anyone with a R/C helicopter take some video of the school yet ? The windows are not covered . It isn't trespassing . If any brave soul should decide to risk trespassing and get some clear pics of those classrooms I am sure that just as many as donated to the victims families would donate for attorney costs and commissary . Just make sure to send every pic immediately so that if caught it isn't for nought . and if caught remain silent . They cannot compel you to say one word . not your name . nothing .
myth

Otisco, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
'School building probably to be demolished'.
But with a man to go through a trial they demolished the crime scene in Oklahoma City. Same for the WTC, they're trying to figure catostrophic collapseS and the debris is removed, dumped and/or destroyed.People would accept and even want a memorial, not a vacant lot.
Also for the lack of better words this 'kow towing' to supposedly overly traumitized people has gone to far by removing the scene for them in movies and tv. Not only must they learn how to deal I think it's an even bigger tribute and homage to show things like the WTC in movies and tv. It's dated history even though a movie or tv show. It can create nostalgia.
No matter these are crime scenes being destroyed.
Just how many WW2 movies were there ? How many Nam movies ? How many westerns ? Korean war TV series MASH ? Why haven't vets sued Hollywood for traumatizing them by making movies that could trigger a flashback ? Mel Gibson made a Jesus movie . How many churches sued him ? When The Exorcist was made the Catholic Church sued cuz they said they own the rights to the image of the crucifix . We are being censored .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sandy Hook Discussions

Search the Sandy Hook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 15 hr barefoot2626 9,117
Newtown school board greets Sandy Hook skeptics... Sat Not from round here 16
Woman accused of torching mother's home Jul 11 AVA-AVA-AVA 4
Huge abandoned house in Newtown Jul 9 justwondering 1
Brookfield weight loss center triples in size, ... Jul 5 Chiropractor from Chicago 2
Sandy Hook shooting Jul 3 Riverbank resident 1
find people for free sex here! (Sep '13) Jun 24 Tanner 8
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Fairfield County was issued at July 14 at 3:58AM EDT

•••
•••

Sandy Hook News Video

•••
Sandy Hook Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••