the

Bogart, GA

#22 Jan 23, 2013
Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience.

"Our problem is that people all over the world have obeyed the dictates of leaders and millions have been killed because of this obedience.

Our problem is that people are obedient all over the world in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war, and cruelty.

Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves and the grand thieves are running the country. That’s our problem." –The late professor Howard Zinn, Ph.D., History
Pete

Bethel, CT

#23 Jan 23, 2013
Our problem is blacks, and the liberals and white trash hicks who support them shooting guns and pushing drugs and raping at night. Reinstate slavery. Get the filthyni ggers off the streets.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#24 Jan 23, 2013
'School building probably to be demolished'.

But with a man to go through a trial they demolished the crime scene in Oklahoma City. Same for the WTC, they're trying to figure catostrophic collapseS and the debris is removed, dumped and/or destroyed.People would accept and even want a memorial, not a vacant lot.

Also for the lack of better words this 'kow towing' to supposedly overly traumitized people has gone to far by removing the scene for them in movies and tv. Not only must they learn how to deal I think it's an even bigger tribute and homage to show things like the WTC in movies and tv. It's dated history even though a movie or tv show. It can create nostalgia.

No matter these are crime scenes being destroyed.
stfu

Summersville, WV

#26 Jan 26, 2013
Pete wrote:
Our problem is blacks, and the liberals and white trash hicks who support them shooting guns and pushing drugs and raping at night. Reinstate slavery. Get the filthyni ggers off the streets.
Is this what comes out of Ct? Bullshit? Don't you got a school to demolish? Get to it it boy.

Who is to blame for all the conspiracy? The media reporting the story plain and simple. They need to earn up to it and quit trying to throw the blame off to us lunatics.

For the grieving parents, is this how we grieve? I think not! Unless of course you are self centered and don't have a care in the world but yourself.

Rio de janeriro school shooting in Brazil shows what an incident like this suppose to look like. Take note! they had cameras where's SH's? Look it up.
What

Canton, OH

#27 Jan 27, 2013
They don't want to tell us anything anymore!! They wanted to flood the media with all these stories to pull heart strings! I have never seen so many donation pages go up so fast in all my life!! They got what they wanted millions of dollars in donations. When some people started questioning the incidents with questions they did not have answers for they stopped talking!! Take notice do you see any of these people from Newtown or Sandy Hook on here posting. No I have only seen 1 in all the post I have went to. So I suppose we are also to believe no one in the town has a thought or an opinion??? As said in some other post if you look at the forum it dates last updated Dec 12 but when you open it it will give you the date of Dec 14 or Dec 15 Nothing and I do mean Nothing about this whole thing makes any sense at all. Guess what they are all going to leave it that way. Obviously no one from there can tell us anything!!! All a bunch of BS
1awake loving you

Orlando, FL

#28 Jan 28, 2013
Answers here---->
&li st=LL4qdXgWCqg7corUfJoYm-Ew
We MUST stand together if we believe in anything good. Now is not the time for complacency. This IS our hour.
Kermit

Beckley, WV

#29 Jan 29, 2013
I've wondered why they never said anything else about the dead mother.. Who claimed the body? It was also strange they the father just showed up and "claimed" the body of Adam and buried him in an "unknown" location! I call BS!!
Anonymous

Lincolnton, NC

#30 Feb 3, 2013
Conflicted wrote:
There are many YouTube videos claiming much of the massacre was a hoax for the purpose of gun control by the government. Example, they claim there were 3 shooters or just Lanza. Also, that Emily Parker was not a real student there and is alive. Sandy Hook folks know the truth of these specific allegations. What's up?
Watch This Video I made. It Dnt Answer All the questions but if u have any doubts it even happened then your answer is in this film. I just made it yesterday.
http://youtu.be/VuIB-2VW00I
tank.

Beckley, WV

#31 Feb 3, 2013
banksmike48 wrote:
<quoted text>Watch This Video I made. It Dnt Answer All the questions but if u have any doubts it even happened then your answer is in this film. I just made it yesterday.
http://youtu.be/VuIB-2VW00I
Even your video says the AR was in the car!!!
Pete

Bethel, CT

#32 Feb 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="tank. "]<quoted text>
Even your video says the nigger was in the car!!![/QUOTE]Really?
tank.

Beckley, WV

#33 Feb 3, 2013
Pete wrote:
[QUOTE who="tank. "]<quoted text>
Even your video says the nigger was in the car!!!"

Really?
Not sure why you changed my word in my reply! Dumbass
tank.

Beckley, WV

#34 Feb 3, 2013
Every news clip that I've seen said that the AR was found in the car. Did he have two?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35 Feb 9, 2013
The only things that make me not believe this is that all of the Donation Pages and websites were all made days BEFORE the shooting even happened! how could you explain that? The shooting took place on December 14, 2012. Several donation websites were made on the 11!! The other thing is one of the fathers saying how sad he was that his little girl was killed, then an hour later he is praying that she is okay and the school is on lock down... And the same girl was in a PHOTO OP WITH OBAMA!!! the family had 5 members, 3 kids including the one that got "killed". 5 minus would be 4, right?? well, in the photo with the president there are 3 happy kids. And the parents. So that makes 5. How though? Is she Jesus and rises from the dead???
antiATT

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Feb 10, 2013
is there nobody from CT that can talk to us here? if this is gov bullsh*t we need to know
Hoax

United States

#37 Feb 12, 2013
It's all a hoax! Stop voting The asshokes in office!
Jenkins

Springfield, NJ

#38 Feb 20, 2013
I liive about 6 miles from the Sandy Hook school in Monroe, the kids from the SH school are currently going to school at my old Middle school Chalk hill. Yes the school really did exist and I can tell you that something went down there.
I don't personally know anyone who lost a child that day, thank god, but I do know several people who had kids attending the school who were there that day. One girl I know who's 6 year old son was there heard a car back fire a couple weeks ago and was so scared that he hid behind the couch for over a half hour until she was able to coax him out and convince him that eveything was safe. He was a first grader so his room must've been close to the rooms that lost the kids so he heard the gunshots and is somewhat traumatized. For the most part he seems fine but he is definetely scared of loud noises at this point.
The woman who owns the pizza place near my house lives in SH, her daughter used to go to SH school and she knew some of the victimes families. She's owned the pizza place for over 15 years and lived in SH the entire time, she was really shooken up by the whole event, obviously, and right now she's selling $5 bracelets for the 'SH victims relief fund' and has 'god bless SH' plastered all over the place. So yes, there are REAL people who are REALLY affected by this horrific event.
It was not a made for TV 'movie' as some are claiming, it was not a hoax, it was NOT fake. It was real and children REALLY died.
That being said I have to say that I don't believe we are being told the whole story, not by a long shot. There are just WAY too many unanswered questions about the whole event; important questions that NEED to be answered. There's just way too manyy inconsistencies in the official story, the whole thing just does not add up. I'm going to get into some of the q's I have in another post. The whole thing is just sickening, I can't believe this happened so close to where I live and impacted so many people around the world in reality, not just in Newtown and Monroe.
Jenkins

Springfield, NJ

#39 Feb 20, 2013
I've watched pretty much all of the 'Sandy Hook Hoax' videos on youtube and most of them are just down right idiotic and clearly made by people that are not of very high intelligence. Either that or they're made by paic shills who are trying to avert attention away from the real issues and questions that arise from the events of the day.

Have you guys seen the one made by the brittish guy entitled 'raw helicopter footage'', or something along those lines? Perfect example of a complete freekin moron spouting off about things he has absolutely no clue about. The vid is actually pretty funny how retarded this guy is... he's saying things like 'it's a movie set''this is pathetic' and 'it's a crisis actor dog' This moron also says that there is only 1 cop car there, which is just ridiculous. Even with his crappy footage, which is him filming the TV with his camera phone you can clearly see about 20 CT state police cruisers right there in front of him, most of them even have light bars right on top that you can plainly see. The guy is either too stupid or lazy to do 2 minutes of research to find out what a CTSP cruiser actually looks lke, which is a plain grey unmarked car with a light bar on top. There are no marked SP cruisers in CT to my knowledge, and I drive around CT ALL THE TIME. Someone actually points this out to him in the comments section under his vid and this idiot says no they're not police cars they're 'fleet cars' LOL, i'm just like damn dude do a tiny bit of research before you go and start making outragous claims like the whole thing is a movie set. If anyone wants a link to the vid i'm referencing I'd be glad to go get it, but I have a feeling many have seen it.

There's another vid where some kid is questioning ''how can they just block the fire trucks lke that, that's illegal!' lol, another freeking moron, it's not a fire dumbass it was a shooting and the majority of those cars are SP investigators and FBI cars.

I swear these people making these 'hoax' videos are either complete and total morons, or they're shills who are doing it on purpose to deflect atttention away from the REAL questions that need to be answered about that day. These just can't be intelligent people, and if they are, they're intentionally making misleading videos. I tend to think that they're just morons in the fullest sense of the word.
If they were going to try to fake the deaths of 26 people don't you think they would''ve done a better job than that? I can see why some of these idiots would think that maybe it's a hoax, there's some weird ass shit gong on in some of those videos, but my point is that if they were goig to hoax the whole thing they would've made it look more believable, my point being that they weren't in control of the events of that day, they couldn't really make it look like anything more than it was.

These people are really distracting everyone from the real issues of the day, the real questions. Could Lanza have really done this all by himself? Did he do it all by himself? Did he even have the mental/physical ability to do this all by himself. If he did do this alone tthen why was he so worried about his identity and keeping things secret? He wore a mask and damaged his hard drive of his computer so bad that even the FBI with all their technology can't get anything from it?? Do you realize how diifficult that is to accomplish? The FBI can retrieve data from harddrives that have been smashed to pieces, it takes a while but they can do it. In this case they say it's damaged so bad that there's no way. That sounds like this kid went to extreme lengths to make sure no one could ever read his hard drive...WHY?? That sounds like someone really knew how to damage a hd so nothing could be ever gotten from it Nothing adds up here about this kid.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#40 Feb 21, 2013
Jenkins wrote:
I've watched pretty much all of the 'Sandy Hook Hoax' videos on youtube and most of them are just down right idiotic and clearly made by people that are not of very high intelligence. Either that or they're made by paic shills who are trying to avert attention away from the real issues and questions that arise from the events of the day.
Have you guys seen the one made by the brittish guy entitled 'raw helicopter footage'', or something along those lines? Perfect example of a complete freekin moron spouting off about things he has absolutely no clue about. The vid is actually pretty funny how retarded this guy is... he's saying things like 'it's a movie set''this is pathetic' and 'it's a crisis actor dog' This moron also says that there is only 1 cop car there, which is just ridiculous. Even with his crappy footage, which is him filming the TV with his camera phone you can clearly see about 20 CT state police cruisers right there in front of him, most of them even have light bars right on top that you can plainly see. The guy is either too stupid or lazy to do 2 minutes of research to find out what a CTSP cruiser actually looks lke, which is a plain grey unmarked car with a light bar on top. There are no marked SP cruisers in CT to my knowledge, and I drive around CT ALL THE TIME. Someone actually points this out to him in the comments section under his vid and this idiot says no they're not police cars they're 'fleet cars' LOL, i'm just like damn dude do a tiny bit of research before you go and start making outragous claims like the whole thing is a movie set. If anyone wants a link to the vid i'm referencing I'd be glad to go get it, but I have a feeling many have seen it.
There's another vid where some kid is questioning ''how can they just block the fire trucks lke that, that's illegal!' lol, another freeking moron, it's not a fire dumbass it was a shooting and the majority of those cars are SP investigators and FBI cars.
I swear these people making these 'hoax' videos are either complete and total morons, or they're shills who are doing it on purpose to deflect atttention away from the REAL questions that need to be answered about that day. These just can't be intelligent people, and if they are, they're intentionally making misleading videos. I tend to think that they're just morons in the fullest sense of the word.
If they were going to try to fake the deaths of 26 people don't you think they would''ve done a better job than that? I can see why some of these idiots would think that maybe it's a hoax, there's some weird ass shit gong on in some of those videos, but my point is that if they were goig to hoax the whole thing they would've made it look more believable, my point being that they weren't in control of the events of that day, they couldn't really make it look like anything more than it was.
These people are really distracting everyone from the real issues of the day
Well, first of all, a state can't have all unmarked cars, and if they were, they would NOT have a light bar. That is the point of being unmarked. Plus, the unmarked cars are dark grey Chargers. Next, federal cars or the FBI cars can't block fire trucks or EMS cars. Unless, of course they WANT the people to die. And the whole thing was pretty much a movie set. Everyone casually walking along and going slow as a turtle. One person was even selling donuts to people! And lastly, as I said before, all of the donation pages were made BEFORE the entire "incident" even happened! Most like 3 or 4 days beforehand! And, a father who made a Facebook page for his daughter was grieving over the loss of his daughter, and a hour later, he was praying to God that his daughter is alive, and that the school is still on lock down. Oh, did I mention that page was made before it happened too. And that was posted before it happened.
Crixus

Burbank, CA

#41 Feb 21, 2013
Who in the world would even post a donation on facebook even if it was posted before,during,or several days after the shooting? For god sakes,their child got killed. They've got other things to take care of and posting stuff about it on facebook is just total BS.

Did you people see some of those homes around the school? Very pricey but yet they asked for donations on facebook?

I'm not the richest of folk,but there's no way in hell that I am asking people for money if my kid got killed in a mass school shooting.
Jenkins

Springfield, NJ

#42 Feb 22, 2013
VinnyMB wrote:
First off you're right, the CTSP cars that are seen in that video technically aren't 'unmarked' cars, they have light bars. What I was trying to say was that there are no ct state police cars that say 'ct state police' or anything like that on them. It's not like most states where the SP cars are clearly marked cars and say state police or highway patrol or something like that.
In CT the SP cars are just plain grey cars, they have light bars on top that say state police intend in pretty small writing.
In the helicopter footage of the school where te dumbass British guy said there was only 1 cop car you can plainly see almost 20 SP cars. The guy who said that just has no clue what a CTSP car looks like and his ignorance is blatant.
As for the people who you say 'were walking around like turtles' and whatnot. You know I'm not really sure what to make of that. The only thing about that is the fact that all of those videos I've seen look to be later in the day, looks to me it's about 1 or 2 o'clock, which is clearly after the vast majority of kids and parents went home.
The whole thing here is that the chopper wasn't flying above the school when he students were being evacuated, they weren't hovering above it when the kids were being reunited with their parents either.
My question is did the CTSP tell the helicopter to leave when that whole thing was happening? Why is there only footage of very early in the event and then later in the afternoon? Does footage of the evacuation exist and they're not showing it or did they actually tell the chopper to leave the area?
All I know is the thing was not a hoax like many are claiming, it was not a 'movie set'. It was definitely a real event, I know several people who had kids that attended the school and were there that day. It was a horrific event.
I truly believe this theoy that it was a hoax is a totl distraction; it looks to me like this idea was possibly even planted into the public's conciousness to serve two purposes. First to distract people from the REAL questions of the day and second to make conspiracy theorists look like idiots. Now all they have to do is bust out the footage of the evacuation or something else like that to prove that it really happened and then everyone who's theorizing that it is a movie set is gonna look really stupid and then if they try to ask more questions after they're proven wrong on that they're going to be discredited outright, anything they say after that will be automatically written off.
I can see why people tthink that, there's a lot of things people have pointed out that do make it appear that the whole thing might be a hoax, but I feel like people that are believing it are falling for a trick here.
Do I believe Lanza acted alone? No I don't; I believe there's A LOT more to this store than we're being told and that Lanza is most likely a complete patsy and may have not even done any shooting at all.
As for the rest of your post, you've raised some good question. I'm going to address a few of them in my next post and pose what I believe to be the real questions of that day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erardi retiring as Newtown schools superintendent Jul 13 George Roberge 1
Sandy Hook Music Forum (Dec '12) Jul 6 Love the hoaxs 18
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Jul 4 Youralooser 477
News Megyn Kelly has drawn fire for interviewing con... Jun 30 C Kersey 5
Newtown Music Forum: All You Need Is Love (Dec '12) Jun 29 Musikologist 21
Sandy hoax Jun 28 Laughing still 1
News Music, family and fun at Barnum parade Jun 26 BPT 1

Sandy Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandy Hook Mortgages