Children removed from Sandy Creek home

Children removed from Sandy Creek home

There are 4 comments on the Post-Standard story from Oct 15, 2008, titled Children removed from Sandy Creek home. In it, Post-Standard reports that:

County caseworkers removed the daughters of a Sandy Creek couple from a home rife with fire hazards and crawling with roaches, state police said this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-Standard.

forgs4

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2008
These people have had alot of chances and still they get ther children back. When yonger daugter was seen at school the staff did not know what to say she was so clean. The girl did not smell you could hug her and know ther would be no no no head lice first time. These people need to take cleaning classes and parenting classes how to dress and wash ther kids up and them. When people get more than 10 chances it seemes that they would get the idea but in this case it seemes they just don't care and it is sad. Why wait till the moment ther kids are taken why not do it before so pcs is not called when will people start seeing children are blessing not burdens. Sometimes pcs are to late on doing something or they are not informed by a good person that is just looking out for the best in people. I also feel it is not ther falt for the way of the house talk to the landlord because he should of had 2 doors to get out not just one. The landlord should also bomb the house each mouth because of having critters. The landlord should have a charge to not just the family in this case. Thank You for your time I feel someone should state this on the news.
forgs4

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2008
These people have had alot of chances and still they get ther children back. When yonger daugter was seen at school the staff did not know what to say she was so clean. The girl did not smell you could hug her and know ther would be no no no head lice first time. These people need to take cleaning classes and parenting classes how to dress and wash ther kids up and them. When people get more than 10 chances it seemes that they would get the idea but in this case it seemes they just don't care and it is sad. Why wait till the moment ther kids are taken why not do it before so cps is not called when will people start seeing children are blessing not burdens. Sometimes cps are to late on doing something or they are not informed by a good person that is just looking out for the best in people. I also feel it is not ther falt for the way of the house talk to the landlord because he should of had 2 doors to get out not just one. The landlord should also bomb the house each mouth because of having critters. The landlord should have a charge to not just the family in this case. Thank You for your time I feel someone should state this on the news.
April L Russell

Sandy Creek, NY

#3 Oct 17, 2008
my nameis april L russell. earl & shirley are my parents. the DSS (Department of Social Services) are only looking into our case because of the little girl. all that they told on the news is a lie. my house / apartment is clean along with my family. there is no "clutter" i think all this is just YELLOW JOURNALISM. If any one has any questions E-mail me at: blood_thirsty_gothic_vampire13 @yahoo.com
thx for your time.
-April Russell
April L Russell

Chittenango, NY

#4 Oct 19, 2008
forgs4 wrote:
These people have had alot of chances and still they get ther children back. When yonger daugter was seen at school the staff did not know what to say she was so clean. The girl did not smell you could hug her and know ther would be no no no head lice first time. These people need to take cleaning classes and parenting classes how to dress and wash ther kids up and them. When people get more than 10 chances it seemes that they would get the idea but in this case it seemes they just don't care and it is sad. Why wait till the moment ther kids are taken why not do it before so cps is not called when will people start seeing children are blessing not burdens. Sometimes cps are to late on doing something or they are not informed by a good person that is just looking out for the best in people. I also feel it is not ther falt for the way of the house talk to the landlord because he should of had 2 doors to get out not just one. The landlord should also bomb the house each mouth because of having critters. The landlord should have a charge to not just the family in this case. Thank You for your time I feel someone should state this on the news.
if you know so much, why didn't you offer to help, not by DSS, but approaching my parents to let them know of a better place to live. other than a Richard (dick) Turo dump?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy snapchat girls only (Aug '15) Oct 5 Honrygirl 5
News Glennda Testone, Jama Shelton Sep '17 Harvey Wallbanger 3
Steph's Place (Aug '16) Aug '17 Former Customer 15
Pulaski resident Shauna Rettig lies and accuses... Jul '17 Miss New York 2
nasty post office counter lady (Jan '17) Apr '17 jen 2
hawkins amusement rides!!! please beware!!!!!! (Jul '09) Apr '17 Joe 15
pine tree aka scooby aka s and m (Feb '17) Feb '17 concerned farmer 1

Sandy Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance