FX Capara why so expensive?

Posted in the Sandy Creek Forum

Micha

Endicott, NY

#1 Nov 17, 2012
In checking Car Gurus web site and then watching your television show. I must say that you are getting quite a pretty penny for your used cars. I want to buy a car bad and am pricing things right now. You guys seem to be way high. What's wrong up there? I do not want to drive all the way up to Pulaski and pay a big premium. What is with that? Is it the Infomercial production cost that you are passing on? Please respond.
shafted by capraras

Bellevue, WA

#2 Dec 19, 2012
thay are a horrible dealer
aam

Sackets Harbor, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
very hard to find a good a great car dealer
Scott

Theresa, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2013
shafted by capraras wrote:
thay are a horrible dealer
In my life time I have bought a lot of vehicles (42 and I'm 51). The best deals came from guys like Tom Turck, Dave Walters, etc. The little dealers that Government Motors put out of business. They cared the most because you knew them personally, you dealt with them personally.

I bought a new truck from Capara Chevrolet in 2011. Within a 22 months the stitching in the seat seperated about 6", truck only had 9,000 miles. Also when I picked up the truck the auto locks were supposed to be deprogramed. So I stopped at the service department. I was told the seat would be removed for repair, not replaced. I told them I wanted it replaced not repaired, it was under 100% warranty. I was also told that I would be billed for the deprogram of the auto locks. When I told the dealer that if I was forced to pay for it that they had sold me their last new vehicle. I was told that they didn't deserve my attitude. Now I didn't get loud, I did express displeasure with both. I did not swear or curse.

This was my second $36000 vehicle from them in less than 9 months. Both had been paid for my trade in and cash, no financing.... I reminded her that I had paid Cash for my $38,000 dollar truck and was in the middle of talking with Nate on a 2014 as we spoke. She didn't care, so I told her never mind and left.

I took the truck to Essenlohr Chevrolet in Lowville. No questions asked, seat cover was replaced as soon as it arrived, the deprogram litterly took 4 minutes to do. Capara was 50 miles from my home, Essenlohr was 15. I have bought from both Billy and Charlie in the past without issue. They have gotten so big that they don't know the attitudes of the employee's.

I do know they have SOLD ME THEIR LAST VEHICLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Pulaski, NY Aug '14 Kevin 1
Midair Cokehead employees living in Pulaski Jul '14 Tomato Pie 3
Man charged with rape, child endangerment (Jun '10) Jul '14 Florida 90
moon (Apr '14) Apr '14 valentine 1
1179 route 41 pulaski house leaving freezing do... (Jan '14) Apr '14 dave dunn wake up 2
George g (Mar '14) Mar '14 Hey 1
Motorists charged with DWI and related offenses (Feb '14) Feb '14 sad 1
Sandy Creek Dating
Find my Match

Sandy Creek Jobs

Sandy Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sandy Creek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sandy Creek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]