Pocahontas Parkway toll increase star...

Pocahontas Parkway toll increase starts Thursday

There are 6 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Pocahontas Parkway toll increase starts Thursday. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

The main toll on the parkway will increase by 25 cents. That means during the morning and evening rush, drivers will pay $3.25 each way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Theres never a user fee that the rethugs didn't like.
Hail to a tax increase for motorists.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 2, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
Theres never a user fee that the rethugs didn't like.
Hail to a tax increase for motorists.
LOL Congratulations no-show. It was no surprise that you would spew somethinmg as stupid as the above.

That is a privately owned and controlled toll road your buddy Tim Kain leased out.

Once again, the DEMOCRATS are screwing the citizens nothead!
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Congratulations no-show. It was no surprise that you would spew somethinmg as stupid as the above.
That is a privately owned and controlled toll road your buddy Tim Kain leased out.
Once again, the DEMOCRATS are screwing the citizens nothead!
Those investors are rethugs...democrats didn't have enough drug money like romney to invest.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#4 Jan 3, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Those investors are rethugs...democrats didn't have enough drug money like romney to invest.
I doubt a mentally deficient racist moron like you even knows the name of the company that owns the lease no-show, let alone their politics.

Cowards like you just spew without having any facts to back up their Bull$hit nothead!
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#5 Jan 5, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt a mentally deficient racist moron like you even knows the name of the company that owns the lease no-show, let alone their politics.
Cowards like you just spew without having any facts to back up their Bull$hit nothead!
Don't have to know the company...all i know is, they are white.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#6 Jan 6, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to know the company...all i know is, they are white.
LOL You once again proved you are a mentally deficient racist moron no-show.

Keep up the good job proving your stupidity to the world nothead.

Congratulations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to Reduce National Debt? Fri Ophelius Pontiac 2
Top Ten Holiday Dangers for Pets Fri LoverOfPets 1
A Hanover Christmas at Camp Hanover Dec 1 hzweck 1
why is steven deschners clinic closed? Nov 28 cracker 12
Betsy Kevos Unwise Choice to be Secretary of Ed... Nov 28 ConcernedCitizen 1
Trump Now Gives Hillary along with Obama a Free... Nov 23 Wondering 3
other peoples belongings (May '14) May '14 Robyn Richardson 1

Sandston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandston Mortgages