|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Bobbie wrote:
I want to know why in hell did they not bring in voice experts...? That would tell who was screaming in the back ground. IF none of the screams were while Zimmerman was talking... it could have been him... BUT if the screams were being done while zimmerman was talking it can't be him.
Zimmerman still alive he could be recorded now screaming and test can be done by experts to determine if it is him or not. That needs to be done... There is a way to do this by voice patterns... I don't know why it won't done...It sure would have helped all concerned
I agree with you sir.....the barney fife police did a bum job gathering the evidence and the prosecutors were not aggressive enough.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

James Session wrote:
<quoted text>
So.....you think i'm black eh....far from the truth. You are trying to tar baby me and can't figure out how to do it. All you got mr. chump is a bag of feathers and no tar. You are like all the rest of the teabagging racist....profoundly stupid and ignorant. No one should ever take you seriously on subject matter.
I never said you were black, just that you don't like white people. You are an idiot and a communist progressive parasite. You don't like the USA or the constitution of our country. It matters not what color or race you are, you are still a POS, and not human, just a monkey hanging in a tree scratching your nuts.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Bobbie wrote:
I want to know why in hell did they not bring in voice experts...? That would tell who was screaming in the back ground. IF none of the screams were while Zimmerman was talking... it could have been him... BUT if the screams were being done while zimmerman was talking it can't be him.
Zimmerman still alive he could be recorded now screaming and test can be done by experts to determine if it is him or not. That needs to be done... There is a way to do this by voice patterns... I don't know why it won't done...It sure would have helped all concerned
They DID bring in a voice expert, and they(they had at least 2) could not tell who it was on the tape.
James Session

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I never said you were black, just that you don't like white people. You are an idiot and a communist progressive parasite. You don't like the USA or the constitution of our country. It matters not what color or race you are, you are still a POS, and not human, just a monkey hanging in a tree scratching your nuts.
Again.....i'm no progressive parasite or a communist. You have the nerve to call someone an idiot....given the fact you can't even make a plausible comment without insulting. Maybe its your lack of schooling and all you could remember was to be nasty like your pappy trained you.
Certainly i think your mother regretted the day you were born.
James Session

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>They DID bring in a voice expert, and they(they had at least 2) could not tell who it was on the tape.
The voice experts were no experts at all. They were for the defense tean and that incompetent police dept. and that neo-phyte prosecutor.
Bob M

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

James Session wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.....i'm no progressive parasite or a communist. You have the nerve to call someone an idiot....given the fact you can't even make a plausible comment without insulting. Maybe its your lack of schooling and all you could remember was to be nasty like your pappy trained you.
Certainly i think your mother regretted the day you were born.
Yo James,
I've been on this site for 10 minutes and I already know you.
You're an arrogant SOB
You don't have any friends
You're on some kind of public assistance
You take anti-depressants and lots of sleeping pills
Your family is tired of your bullshit
How am I doing, so far?
James Session

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Bob M wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo James,
I've been on this site for 10 minutes and I already know you.
You're an arrogant SOB
You don't have any friends
You're on some kind of public assistance
You take anti-depressants and lots of sleeping pills
Your family is tired of your bullshit
How am I doing, so far?
Who are you? I don't remember engaging you in a conversation.
Don't quit your day job......soothsaying just made you look like a zero.
Matter of fact, you are totally wrong on all accounts.You might be better licking the muzzle of a loaded gun than trying to figure me out.
Take your meds and call it a day.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

The only zero on here is you little jimmie session. The nose on your face must be super flat, 'cause you can't see past it. The trial was fair and just. You parasites just can't get past your racism and understand that Zimmerman is NOT GUILTY. If you idiots would put half this mush effort into black on black crime, you may improve the whole bunch of them and yourselves. But, thinking and improving things must be beyond your paygrade.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Mr.Sessions, black people don't need to be acting up either without probable cause.Two wrongs don't make a right.and I'm not concerned about man cursing man, only God cursing man.
And it don't matter what Zimmerman was,Hispanic or white, he should've been minding his own business instead of stalking that boy.that's why he got beat up.
And just because this young lady who was Trayvon's friend couldn't remember everything that happened that evening, that doesn't mean that the defense attorney didn't cruelly manipulate her as well as run over top of the judge and take over the entire courtroom.
James Session

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
The only zero on here is you little jimmie session. The nose on your face must be super flat,'cause you can't see past it. The trial was fair and just. You parasites just can't get past your racism and understand that Zimmerman is NOT GUILTY. If you idiots would put half this mush effort into black on black crime, you may improve the whole bunch of them and yourselves. But, thinking and improving things must be beyond your paygrade.
You are still ignorant of the facts in the Zimmerman case. but its your right to argue for arguments sake. Its so obviouw that you are not smart enough to understand complex situations. You shoot straight from the hip with asinine comments that are neither factual or right. Your comments are always tainted with racial animosity toward black ppl.. You are the parasite. When is it my responsiblility to be held accountable for black on black crime, or for that matter be voiced to do something to improve their lot and mine. Again, you are still trying to paint me black.....wrong assumption little man. Go find you a hobby....like counting how many demons can reside in your head.
James Session

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

QueenX218 wrote:
Mr.Sessions, black people don't need to be acting up either without probable cause.Two wrongs don't make a right.and I'm not concerned about man cursing man, only God cursing man.
And it don't matter what Zimmerman was,Hispanic or white, he should've been minding his own business instead of stalking that boy.that's why he got beat up.
And just because this young lady who was Trayvon's friend couldn't remember everything that happened that evening, that doesn't mean that the defense attorney didn't cruelly manipulate her as well as run over top of the judge and take over the entire courtroom.
All that was said an done by the defense & prosecution were contrived to benefit Zimmerman. All of them had over a year to plot and plan their game plan.....and yes, it worked. Don't believe for one minute that its over.....because Federal Civil charges are on the way.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Martin is dead, Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder. The Florida laws allow self defense and the case is settled.

If you don't like it, it does not matter. Was it tragic, yes. Was it a violation of law, No.

The media won't be happy until some idiot kills Zimmerman and a bunch of uneducated morons burn down part of a city to show their mental limitations regarding the Constitution.
James Session

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

We will not allow the story to end, and we will work diligently to repeal that unjust "stand your ground" law. Its terribly sad that some States are acting like the Taliban and implementing Sharia Law on American soil.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Little jimmie session, you don't know what the F you are talking about. Do your homework and research before you open your pie-hole.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Little jimmie session, you don't know what the F you are talking about. Do your homework and research before you open your pie-hole.
You are correct Sir!

If that moron thinks Florida or any state in this country has instituted that idiotic code as laws he has not done any research.
James Session

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Don't need to do any homework.....i see what i see and know what i know.
Taliban & Sharia Law tactics employed to murder innocent people here in America. Can we expect more from the fanatical right?
James Session

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

I stand by what i said....in FL they have implemented the 1st pages from Sharia Law.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Good Gawd, this little moron idiot, session, is a total fool. He has been drinking to much Kool-Aid, or smoking bad dope. He is proof positive of the retarded product of our liberal educational system. The funny part is he voted for Obama, the man that is trying to head us toward sharia law. He loves Islam, and hates the USA and our constitution. I guess little jimmie and the black community love to be enslaved by the progressives to poverty for ever.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

I THINK Obama is GIVING more Time to this case..THAN trying to CREATE JOBS!!

Or..Helping Detroit Out!!
James Session

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Its truly disconcerting that some people are so hateful and mean that Love cannot be part of their lives. As i read some of the comments on topix, i'm coming to a vivid conclusion that some are not Christians and refuse to accept what our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ was all about. Be assured, there will be no evil allowed into Gods Kingdom.....for all who reject Jesus will surely perish into everlasting hell fire. The real question you people need to ask yourselves is this.....i'm i living for the Lord or i'm i a mouthpiece for satan. All evil talk is of satan,and its him you will follow without any hesitation or reservation. I employ so many of you to repent and ask Jesus to come into your lives before its too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sandston Discussions

Search the Sandston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) 3 hr ank 236
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 14 hr barefoot2626 9,629
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 16 hr abe 1,349
Debate: Gay Marriage - Richmond, VA (Jul '10) Tue GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 261
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
1960 Chevrolet Biscayne - Rock You Like a Hurri... Apr 13 Rich C 1
Richmond REPO Homes with Guaranteed Financing Apr 13 Cheap Homes 1
•••
•••