Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr

Full story: WTVR 239
Five people were shot late Saturday night in Richmond's Gilpin Court. Police tell us the shots were fired around 10:30 p.m. in the 1000 block of St. Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
not a demorat

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2010
the hood rats done gone crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy
chesterfield

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2010
there go's the neighborhood again.....this is such a nice place to live.....black on black crime,,,,all the time there
Glen Allen

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2010
Jeff wrote:
Must have been partying it up, free chicken from the taxpayers, drugs and guns. Who could ask fo mo?
Yup, they got their automatic welfare deposits on the first, they be good to go now!
Jeff

Richmond, VA

#6 Jul 3, 2010
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, they got their automatic welfare deposits on the first, they be good to go now!
First thing I would do as POTUS would be to eliminate welfare and public housing.
Abby

Richmond, VA

#7 Jul 3, 2010
Let's guess - noone saw a thing. No, we as taxpayers aren't off the hook. We're paying for their hospitalization as I write.
Jeff

Richmond, VA

#8 Jul 3, 2010
This is the result of decades of democRAT entitlement programs. And you wonder why over 90% vote DNC. lol

"VOTE DEMOCRAT, IT'S EASIER THAN WORKING"

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#9 Jul 4, 2010
Has somebody been selling Terrorist/Drug Dealer Hunting Licenses again?

Where do I get one?
Not the one

Mays Landing, NJ

#10 Jul 4, 2010
No one blames you for owning anyone cause you never owned anybody don't be so ignorant slavery is one thing but the mistreatment some slaves endured was crime not too mention there have been white slaves too so get over it
Glen Allen wrote:
Yes they blame us for having once owned them, but then they turn around and kill each other. I am sure somehow this is our fault too. If only we had educated them before we set them free. Funny thing is though, who would have educated them if they were never brought here in the first place? Well, I guess they would have died of natural causes by age 18 over there so it didn't really matter. Anyway, I guess there will be some vacancies at Gilpin now.
Not the one

Mays Landing, NJ

#11 Jul 4, 2010
People are shooting killing each other like it's the wild west and getting off way to easy what kind of gun laws and education about guns exist I think the death penalty should exist and more patroling and arrests should be made and since everyone is so broke how about getting those guns off the streets and out if the hands of all the maniatic people by offering rewards for turning them in how are they getting thier hands on these weapons start attatching some of the blame to tracing the guns and I bet there will be less guns on the street then

Midlothian, VA

#12 Jul 4, 2010
Not the one wrote:
People are shooting killing each other like it's the wild west and getting off way to easy what kind of gun laws and education about guns exist I think the death penalty should exist and more patroling and arrests should be made and since everyone is so broke how about getting those guns off the streets and out if the hands of all the maniatic people by offering rewards for turning them in how are they getting thier hands on these weapons start attatching some of the blame to tracing the guns and I bet there will be less guns on the street then
Ok,(.) That is a period. Please use them as they do not cost anything but allow others to be able to understand what you are trying to say.

How do you set a reward for turning in "maniatic" people? What are these people worth and how do you identify them?
Not the one

Mays Landing, NJ

#13 Jul 4, 2010
If the gun laws were as strict as someone pretends to be about grammar I am sure there would be less shootings the period is not neccessary if one can not comprehend anyway

Midlothian, VA

#14 Jul 4, 2010
Not the one wrote:
If the gun laws were as strict as someone pretends to be about grammar I am sure there would be less shootings the period is not neccessary if one can not comprehend anyway
LOL Yeah, right. It has worked soooooooooo well in DC, Chicago and LA.

True deranged Democrat strong holds that don't allow gun ownership.

Congratulations, here's your sign: MORON THAT CAN'T PUNCTUATE

Go back to 2nd grade. I am sure one of the children will be able to teach you how to use it properly. They are out of school for the summer and by Fall, you could almost sound intelligent.
Abby

Richmond, VA

#16 Jul 4, 2010
Not the one wrote:
There are no laws for the lawless. These people, regardless of laws or rewards will continue to have illegal weapons and do illegal things. It's part of their culture.
Skippy

Midlothian, VA

#17 Jul 4, 2010
Glen Allen wrote:
Yes they blame us for having once owned them, but then they turn around and kill each other. I am sure somehow this is our fault too. If only we had educated them before we set them free. Funny thing is though, who would have educated them if they were never brought here in the first place? Well, I guess they would have died of natural causes by age 18 over there so it didn't really matter. Anyway, I guess there will be some vacancies at Gilpin now.
Just who sold these people into slavery? They did! Their own race did. Your right life here is much better for them, even under slavery. Thats why they don't move back to the homeland.
Motive? Could it be drugs?
I have no problem with other people/races living here. It's the bad apples that spoil it for the rest.
Jim Roanoke

Roanoke, VA

#18 Jul 4, 2010
Skippy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just who sold these people into slavery? They did! Their own race did. Your right life here is much better for them, even under slavery. Thats why they don't move back to the homeland.
Motive? Could it be drugs?
I have no problem with other people/races living here. It's the bad apples that spoil it for the rest.
When will people learn the difference between your and you're?????

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#19 Jul 4, 2010
Not the one wrote:
You mean "no gun crime NJ"?. Newsflash for you, THERE ARE LAWS PROHIBITING certain people from owning or possessing firearms, NJ has some of those don't they? And good luck with the "turn em in" mentality. Code of silence is doing real well isn't it?

Ya'll need to lighten up on these "hoodrats". They have only been in civilization bout 400 years or so. It takes time for them to adjust to civilized society.
Brian Colonial Heights

Colonial Heights, VA

#22 Jul 4, 2010
chesterfield wrote:
if you blacks dont shut up about the damn slavery. The crap didnt even happen in your life time!!! YOU are the reason yall are a peice of s***...not us....we pay for your food,meds,homes,and babys,and so on... so the way i see it YOU need to get over here and cut my grass and fix my dinner because YOU owe me!!
Amen Brother!!
Deasel cheeks

Richmond, VA

#23 Jul 4, 2010
Those were just ghetto fireworks, nothing unusual here.
Abby

Richmond, VA

#24 Jul 4, 2010
You people have milked the slavery cow long enough. She's out of milk. Get it?
Not the one

Mays Landing, NJ

#25 Jul 4, 2010
So what r u going to do shoot me because I choose not to punctuate. Maybe if people approach rebuting the crime with as much passion as you have about punctuation there might be less crime there's nothing wrong with gun ownership
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yeah, right. It has worked soooooooooo well in DC, Chicago and LA.
True deranged Democrat strong holds that don't allow gun ownership.
Congratulations, here's your sign: MORON THAT CAN'T PUNCTUATE
Go back to 2nd grade. I am sure one of the children will be able to teach you how to use it properly. They are out of school for the summer and by Fall, you could almost sound intelligent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 25 min mjjcpa 12,059
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 3 hr laquesabe 289
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) 14 hr foster 16
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Tue gwsbadass 1,360
Obama/Congress Made Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS Mon WeThePeople 1
Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS Mon WeThePeople 1
Government Experiments at VCU/MCV Sep 27 Thunder Chief 1

Sandston Jobs

Sandston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sandston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sandston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]