Judge: Try to seat Richmond jury in c...

Judge: Try to seat Richmond jury in cyclist hit & run case

There are 11 comments on the NBC12 story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Judge: Try to seat Richmond jury in cyclist hit & run case. In it, NBC12 reports that:

In 12 About Town this week we are honoring breast cancer awareness month with a special event.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC12.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Poor little Webb.

He obviously has a diminished intelligence. How else do you explain his inability to notice the woman he hit on her bicycle AND CARRIED 110 FEET on the hood of his car was NOT A DEER?

Seat the jury so this liar can be found guilty and incarcerated for the safety of the public!
dali lama of bikes

Park Hills, MO

#2 Oct 13, 2012
full story and the sextape here http://adf.ly/CiLCT

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Oct 13, 2012
dali lama of bikes wrote:
full story and the sextape here http://adf.ly/CiLCT
Typical Liberat liar!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 13, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Poor little Webb.
He obviously has a diminished intelligence. How else do you explain his inability to notice the woman he hit on her bicycle AND CARRIED 110 FEET on the hood of his car was NOT A DEER?
Seat the jury so this liar can be found guilty and incarcerated for the safety of the public!
Watch out Taz, you're talking about a die-hard tea-bagger.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5 Oct 13, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Liberat liar!
Its only for Mothrafudders like you!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#6 Oct 13, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out Taz, you're talking about a die-hard tea-bagger.
Not a chance no-show. Webb is a Kennedy clone coward, a lot like you. He ran home to daddy and lawyered up.

The idiot is claiming he didn't know he had hit her, even though he carried her and her bicycle 110 feet on his hood. Her hair and blood were found on his hood and windshield nothead!

Typical Liberat liar!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Joe Schmoe wrote:
I hope he gets off. I'm sick of the Motorist ALWAYS being blamed even if some idle pleasure seeking pedal jockey (see 'Dork') is poncing along in the middle of the road.
Remember -'When yer go on the road yer take yer chances'
Ditto for Pedestrians to whom I say - Don't walk along the middle of the road and I promise not to drive on the footpath/sidewalk.
Capish?
I hope he gets life without parole, which is less than he deserves.

Read the articles about the "accident". It is negligence at best, homicide is more likely. Just another rich spoiled coward brat that is hiding behind daddy's money.

He should fry!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9 Nov 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he gets life without parole, which is less than he deserves.
Read the articles about the "accident". It is negligence at best, homicide is more likely. Just another rich spoiled coward brat that is hiding behind daddy's money.
He should fry!
Hes a teabagger...surely your kind gets off all the time.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#10 Nov 29, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes a teabagger...surely your kind gets off all the time.
He is an egg sucking Liberat scum bag Democrap like you no-show.

That is the party all you cowards belong to nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#11 Nov 29, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an egg sucking Liberat scum bag Democrap like you no-show.
That is the party all you cowards belong to nothead!
Hes white...at any time he could switch and become just like you.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#12 Nov 29, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes white...at any time he could switch and become just like you.
He is nothing like me.

He is a lying coward, just like you no-show. That makes him a Democrap scum bag, like you nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) Fri SpaceBlues 8
william paxton forkey granny robber Wed Alex 1
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Wed Smarter than you 103
Hope Clinic Aug 16 In pain 2
News Jamora E. Williams, 29, of the 1800 block of So... (Jan '13) Aug 15 11234abcd 13
other peoples belongings (May '14) May '14 Robyn Richardson 1
the best largest dating website in the world! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Azzie Buley 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandston Mortgages