Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Little bennie is as cool as his bros that beat up that poor man in front of his family in N.Y. He and his Obama lord are cowards to face a person one one one. Obama lies and has his gang of losers in the senate back up his "brave" talk. What a POS.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

THOUGHT that Obama Care WAS created SO the POOR could obtain..Health Coverage.. WHAT WENT WRONG???
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
THOUGHT that Obama Care WAS created SO the POOR could obtain..Health Coverage.. WHAT WENT WRONG???
Honestly, and sorry to say, this is what happens when you get a government bureaucracy to design and implement something. LOOK at all the people involved. I want this, no, I want this, aw what the hey, we'll make it general so everyone will be happy. It was written by staffers, not read and discussed by the very people who were supposed to pass it. Finally it seems done, the system spits it out and Pelosi says 'you have to pass it to see what's in it'.
and some of the admin, "you'll love it". Then Obama allows his exemptions: the unions who supported him, CONGRESS ITSELF, and who knows who else.

My thing is this: if it's so good, than why don't the unions want it, and why won't the CONGRESS ITSELF take it joyfully? I smell trouble.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Little bennie is as cool as his bros that beat up that poor man in front of his family in N.Y. He and his Obama lord are cowards to face a person one one one. Obama lies and has his gang of losers in the senate back up his "brave" talk. What a POS.
Know what, I bet he's threatened them, if they don't go along. I mean, why not, he does us.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

It hasn't been RESEARCHED thoroughly... I MEAN what self-employed young 20 something CAN Afford it...WHEN folks are losing their jobs and cannot Afford to buy their products???

WHAT is this Kool-Aid about??
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
You're such a stupid azzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! I know you beat your Viet Cong wife and your Amerasian children and grandchildren hate your guts. Put the gun to your head you loser......
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
teaBRATS!!!!!!!!!!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Wah, Wah, Wah, you sound like the cry-baby Obama. They won't play by MY rules and let me win!!! Go have someone change your diaper, brat.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
It hasn't been RESEARCHED thoroughly... I MEAN what self-employed young 20 something CAN Afford it...WHEN folks are losing their jobs and cannot Afford to buy their products???
WHAT is this Kool-Aid about??
This is an excellent point that cannot be stressed enough!

Too many people seem to trust the government to do what they say
they're going to do without looking into it. I know I WAS one of those people. Most I dare say are too busy working and living their lives to have to police a bunch of kindergardners ( get that Feinstein?!) on capital hill. We ELECT them to do a job, not play political games.

Unfortunately we have allowed this to go on too long and we're paying for it, and WILL pay for it. We should have had a "Liberty Amendments" moment years ago BEFORE to keep these people in check; now Katie bar the door.

If THEY don't have time to read a 2000 page bill and discuss it before they sign it, what makes them thing the American people have that kind of spare time? I think they know this and don't care. As I've said before, they pass laws at the speed of an Amtrack train before anyone even has the time to blink and WE have to put up with it.

Here's a very important point in a nutshell to remember:

Whoever is in charge of OUR healthcare dictates our life. It is THEY who determine what we get, when we get it (if we get it) and how much they are willing to spend on us. And if one is creative, one can imagine all the activities they can lawfully regulate because WE, allowed and encouraged them to pass this monstrosity. It basically gives them POWER over us; CARTE BLANCH if you will to impose anything on us "for our health". THIS IS WHY IT MUST BE STOPPED!
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

VN Vet wrote:
Wah, Wah, Wah, you sound like the cry-baby Obama. They won't play by MY rules and let me win!!! Go have someone change your diaper, brat.
Benson's a damned troll. It's best just to ignore him. Otherwise he thinks he has the power to regulate the board.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

APoorWorkingMan wrote:
I was astounded tonight when I watched the CBS Evening News where it examined some of the plans that Obamacare would cover and their costs. The cheapest plan I believe was about $280.00 a month for an individual with a $10,000.00 Deduction Plan. This is no savings whatsoever for me. I now pay under Medicare and Medicaid $132.00 for a supplemental Plan G policy which just went up $10.00 with a $147.00 deductible plan and my prescription drugs except two cost me nothing and the other two amounts cost $2.50 and $6.50 respectively to refill. I only draw $927.00 a month Social Security plus about$320.00 a month from two part time jobs. My monthly living expenses are about $750.00 which only leaves me about $450.00 a month left over.
If I had any medical expense over $500.00 I would not have enough money left over to pay for it. Therefore Obamacare would not cover normal medical expenses for me.
Medicare for All would have been far better and a heck of a lot cheaper, covering all medical expenses for just an increase of 4.7% in your SS taxes--a real bargain indeed! Unfortunately it was not even allowed to be placed on the table for discussion.
If you are on the poverty level or below CALL YOUR TWO SENATORS, WARNER AND KAINE AND DEMAND THEY VOTE AGAINST OBAMAKILLERCARE!
Don't worry, all overly excessive medical expenses is covered by an upgraded bankruptcy plan. Don't be afraid to use it.
big

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

fox tea give away. call hannity and bill o for yours to day will make you insane in one week or less.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sandston Discussions

Search the Sandston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 19 min Joe 2,538
4 Billion dollars 6 hr Ludwig 1
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... 9 hr Steven 11
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Wed barefoot2626 11,387
Betsy Willoughby Wed Hmm 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Dont do it 29
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Tue greg in central va 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sandston Jobs

•••