Armed Man Attacks Kitten, Damages Pol...

Armed Man Attacks Kitten, Damages Police Cruiser - wtvr

There are 146 comments on the WTVR story from Aug 28, 2010, titled Armed Man Attacks Kitten, Damages Police Cruiser - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

A Sandston man is now in custody following a domestic dispute and extensive police search last night, but it's what police say he did after he was in custody that has him facing even more charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Diane

Chester, VA

#145 Sep 2, 2010
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! Went to find the problem? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Dig alittle deeper then because you seriously do not know what the heck you are talking about! Everyone has a big ol SURPRISE in store for them when FACTS come out! And as far as who won't there to see him in jail before as family, Wrong, I am family and I have been to saee him each and every time, Long drives and short, so shut the heck up! And we as FAMILY will help him to stay strong and away from the mind playing games she does on him. We were beside him as the phone rang over and over and over Friday, Please Scott, Please Scott, So ummmmm..... Yea, Okay
Got that right seems few people will be LMAO his friend and his wife and police and a dead kitten, young child , witnesses swat team and PHONE RECORDS hope this post stays because i cant wait to see omg WE WERE WRONG ...then the family will have some sort of excuse of how he was done wrong by the law pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.HAHAHA
Diane

Chester, VA

#146 Sep 2, 2010
you got it right wrote:
<quoted text>
totally believe you about her! no doubt!
So wrong you are all going to look like fools hope you can read records :)justice omg he killed a cat and gave police a 6 hour run are you all nuts HE DID that nobody else let me guess his family was there ? LOL
Diane

Chester, VA

#147 Sep 2, 2010
maybe his past can save him ..........to funny or maybe his family the ones that stay on the net all day talking crap and blameing others grow up like they said ....they are all a jerry jerry family
Diane

Chester, VA

#148 Sep 2, 2010
Sammy- wrote:
QUICK SOMEBODY CALL JERRY SPRINGER!!!!!
This family circle inner and outer is white trash at it's best. With little or no prodding they are telling it all!! If they thought they were being paid imagine what they would tell????
JERRY---JERRY---JERRY---JERRY- --JERRY---JERRY
Hi sammy i cannot agree more they are so not helping him maybe if they went to see him oh thats right they spend all day on the pc talking crap poor scott guy seems he didnt have a chance in childhood from the start wonder what his parents do ? let me guess pawn shop owners? yard sale?
Whoareyoutojudge

Richmond, VA

#149 Sep 3, 2010
So much drama. Noone seems to be helping this young mans case. I will keep him in my prayers and his family as well. I dont see why people are leaving nasty comments about this mans family. They only seem to be supporting him. I have not read one post from them that says he is innocent. They all seem to say that they are aware that he is an alcoholic/drug addict and that they don't condone what he has done, only that they will stand by and support him. Again, I will keep you all in my prayers and I hope that the system will do what is right and get this man the mental help that it seems he so much needs.
TinaKnowsNothing

United States

#150 Sep 9, 2010
I actually know him. I have hung out with him. He parties hard but he is a good person and I know that for a fact. He has gone through a lot and the cops just will not get off his ass. I think it is enough to drive a man crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonic 4 hr Old friend 1
Lowes False Advertising 15 hr Lowes Lies 1
threesome 15 hr Laura 1
effects of prolonged psychological harassment (Jan '11) May 29 RMB 29
Get Out of Iraq, et al May 29 Angry Citizen 1
Meeting new People for sex May 28 RVA123123 2
other peoples belongings (May '14) May '14 Robyn Richardson 1
More from around the web

Sandston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE