Will Richmond use school, jail money to fund Redskins site?

There are 10 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Will Richmond use school, jail money to fund Redskins site?. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

The City of Richmond Finance Committee will meet Thursday afternoon to discuss how to fund a new Washington Redskins training facility.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Richmond should ask the state to fund the venture, reason being the State gives millions to bring other companies to VA. Why not............

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
The state has no responsibility to fund Jones's idiotic ideas no-show.

He can fund it himself with all the bribe money he pays his buddies nothead.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Bluefield, WV

#3 Nov 21, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
The state has no responsibility to fund Jones's idiotic ideas no-show.
He can fund it himself with all the bribe money he pays his buddies nothead.
Your closest relative,@$$y McGee, has his own show now.
His resemblance to you is stunning yet
he looks much smarter than you.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>Your closest relative,@$$y McGee, has his own show now.
His resemblance to you is stunning yet
he looks much smarter than you.
Your spews are now stupider than notheads are $hit4Brains.

Congratulations.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Bluefield, WV

#5 Nov 26, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Your spews are now stupider than notheads are $hit4Brains.
Congratulations.
Any comment about you would have to address stupidity since it is your outstanding characteristic.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#6 Nov 26, 2012
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>Any comment about you would have to address stupidity since it is your outstanding characteristic.
You keep confusing me with your girlfriend nothead.

As I said, you have never made a superior comment $hit4Brains.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7 Nov 27, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
The state has no responsibility to fund Jones's idiotic ideas no-show.
He can fund it himself with all the bribe money he pays his buddies nothead.
The Bobvernor spends money like a drunken sailor on leave.
Him and his other southern governors are guilty of suppresing the vote against black folk. Yeah, so much saving taxpayers money.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#8 Nov 28, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bobvernor spends money like a drunken sailor on leave.
Him and his other southern governors are guilty of suppresing the vote against black folk. Yeah, so much saving taxpayers money.
Is that any way to talk about the man you claimed to work for as a "top senior adviser" no-show?

Show some respect nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9 Nov 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that any way to talk about the man you claimed to work for as a "top senior adviser" no-show?
Show some respect nothead.
Respect? I show him respect like they did Obama. gtfoh.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect? I show him respect like they did Obama. gtfoh.
Is that any way to talk about the man you claimed to work for as a "top senior adviser" no-show?

Or are you claiming to be "a senior Law Enforcement official for the state" again?

Both are just more of your lies and everyone knows it nothead!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Worker Pay Disgraceful Apr 30 American 12
Dr. Oz Right About GMO Foods Apr 28 The Commentator 1
Beware of The Smart Meter Apr 28 Outraged Citizen 1
other peoples belongings (May '14) May '14 Robyn Richardson 1
the best largest dating website in the world! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Azzie Buley 1
News Charlottesville Insurance Agent Charged with Fr... (Sep '12) Jan '13 Florida 37
Kimora Day Spa (Aug '12) Aug '12 Whats the scoop? 1
More from around the web

Sandston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]