Charlottesville Insurance Agent Charg...

Charlottesville Insurance Agent Charged with Fraud - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports ...

There are 36 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Charlottesville Insurance Agent Charged with Fraud - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports .... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A Charlottesville insurance agent faces more than a dozen mail fraud charges after a hearing in Charlottesville Federal Court Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Consider the victims

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Sep 27, 2012
WOW wrote:
so prison for criminal thinking?
interesting view of justice...
Criminal Thinking and Arrest. Not just the thinking. Supportive evidence known as probable cause.
WOW

Kleinostheim, Germany

#25 Sep 27, 2012
I agree with lack of empathy for 100%.
But still, at the end it is money and not peoples life.

And Im curious who you are...
Dale

Brookneal, VA

#26 Sep 27, 2012
Messer made a mess.
Iditot

Tallahassee, FL

#28 Nov 28, 2012
Any Victims ----- Please wrote:
It is my hopes and prayers that any other victims(which in cases like this their usually is more unreported victims) that have suffered loss as a result of Graham Messer's fraud, please come forward by reporting the incident to local law enforcement, Federal Bureau of Investigation or the Virginia Department of Insurance.
He moved to Florida to get away from his lies and tell even worse ones. I went to high school with him and he told me he went to law school since high school... passed the bar in both VA and FL. NONE was true. I pray to god he didnt scam people into thinking he was a lawyer and took any money that way.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#29 Nov 28, 2012
What the heck is so hard about just doing the right thing? Just don't know how they think.
heh

Wirtz, VA

#30 Nov 28, 2012
thinking free wrote:
What the heck is so hard about just doing the right thing? Just don't know how they think.
It starts with thinking that you are always smarter that everyone else and because you think that then you have the notion that you're always right. You should know these things!
Messer Criminal

Tallahassee, FL

#31 Nov 28, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
It starts with thinking that you are always smarter that everyone else and because you think that then you have the notion that you're always right. You should know these things!
I dont think he thought he was ever going to get caught. He thought he could talk his way out of everything and he knew exactly what he was doing. Thats why they are con men... You never hear anyone say about a con man "oh i knew he was one the whole time" they always say "he was the nicest man" but what kind of sick screwed up person takes from a charity like that. He better pray a halfway house turns the other cheek and forgives him when he gets out and is gonna try and get his life together.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#32 Nov 28, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone. Have you sent me your premium yet?
Florida

Tallahassee, FL

#33 Nov 29, 2012
Does anyone know what the verdict is in the trial? I know him distantly, and apparently he's lied to me since I've known him.
Emily

Belleville, MI

#35 Dec 15, 2012
Iditot wrote:
<quoted text>
He moved to Florida to get away from his lies and tell even worse ones. I went to high school with him and he told me he went to law school since high school... passed the bar in both VA and FL. NONE was true. I pray to god he didnt scam people into thinking he was a lawyer and took any money that way.
I think I know this man, but by another name. If you know him, could you please describe what he looks like? I've been trying to find a picture online, but couldn't come across any. I believe he's lied to me since I met him, if it's the same person.

Thanks.
Florida

Bristol, FL

#36 Dec 24, 2012
I'd describe him as big and tall size. As far as hair color, I'd say dark blonde/light brown and it's thinning a bit maybe. Hope that helps.
Emily wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know this man, but by another name. If you know him, could you please describe what he looks like? I've been trying to find a picture online, but couldn't come across any. I believe he's lied to me since I met him, if it's the same person.
Thanks.
Florida

Tallahassee, FL

#37 Dec 27, 2012
Florida wrote:
I'd describe him as big and tall size. As far as hair color, I'd say dark blonde/light brown and it's thinning a bit maybe. Hope that helps.
<quoted text>
He is about 6'2 light brown hair thats thinning, pretty overweight... He would always wear a Washington and Lee ring.He had a very friendly personality.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#38 Dec 27, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
I do but thanks for the reinforcement.
who he is

Germany

#39 Dec 31, 2012
Florida

Tallahassee, FL

#40 Jan 16, 2013
I tried to watch the video, but it said that it had been taken down because it violated the terms of service. I just can't believe that someone that I knew and thought I trusted can be involved in something like this.
Florida

Tallahassee, FL

#41 Jan 17, 2013
Be thankful...its was the most disturbing thing ever! It was actually him with his big gut out drunk or high rubbing it for like 5 mins... I kid you not you would have nightmares for life. The sad part is it looked like he put it on there...and posted the post above cause no one else would know that disturbing video was out there and it had over 700 views! He is clearly trying to get attention he should try getting it by doing good in the world and accomplishing things in his life not for being an overweight slob who pulls small time insurance fraud and is an embarrassment to society. He should spend his time doing those community service hours he needs to do rather than posting videos on youtube.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BJ, HJ, Carplay Wed saltydog88 1
Buses Stay Out DC May 17 Buses Stay Out DC 1
other peoples belongings (May '14) May '14 Robyn Richardson 1
the best largest dating website in the world! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Azzie Buley 1
Kimora Day Spa (Aug '12) Aug '12 Whats the scoop? 1
Closest RV Park to Sandston (May '12) May '12 Really 1
News Ex-Henrico officer gets 3 years for DUI and mai... (Sep '11) Sep '11 UMG_ONE 1

Sandston Jobs

Personal Finance

Sandston Mortgages