Richmond Public Schools have worst graduation rate in state

Feb 26, 2013 Full story: WTVR Richmond 54

Data examined by CBS 6 shows that in 2012 Richmond Pubic Schools had the worst graduation rate in the state, and it could be lower than recorded.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
And this is a surprise to who?????

If you deduct the Maggie Walker Governor's School students RPS always claims and put them in the correct districts, the RPS numbers are worse.

Nice to see the state capitol has such high standards. Sad to see it doesn't apply to teachers or students.

Just one more thinh king Jones can be proud of.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Feb 27, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
And this is a surprise to who?????
If you deduct the Maggie Walker Governor's School students RPS always claims and put them in the correct districts, the RPS numbers are worse.
Nice to see the state capitol has such high standards. Sad to see it doesn't apply to teachers or students.
Just one more thinh king Jones can be proud of.
rps are lacking the funding to carry out standards of leaning. they are not well funded like its surrounding neighbors.
i blame the white man for this destruction of the black student.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#3 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
rps are lacking the funding to carry out standards of leaning. they are not well funded like its surrounding neighbors.
Richmond public schools are loaded with coons who are taught by old sambos like you to blame whitey rather than apply themselves and get an education. SHAME on you sambo for teaching young blacks hate rather than encouraging them to make something of their lives. It is ignorant old rascists like you who hold blacks down

Richmond, VA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Richmond public schools are loaded with coons who are taught by old sambos like you to blame whitey rather than apply themselves and get an education. SHAME on you sambo for teaching young blacks hate rather than encouraging them to make something of their lives. It is ignorant old rascists like you who hold blacks down
No-show nothead and her type are known as "victicrats".

They blame white people for their failures and short comings. They never admit the problem is THEM!

She is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
MAH

Quinton, VA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No-show nothead and her type are known as "victicrats".
They blame white people for their failures and short comings. They never admit the problem is THEM!
She is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Are you referring to yourself in the above, i.e., never admit YOU are the problem, too dumb to learn (harasses the same people, regurgitating the SOS (same old shit) for decades - just wondering if you made a recording 35 yrs ago and just keep playing it for the brainwashed idiots; who would even consider pity for a 80 year old psychobully that has the maturity of a 2 year old??
In The Know

Mansfield, LA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to yourself in the above, i.e., never admit YOU are the problem, too dumb to learn (harasses the same people, regurgitating the SOS (same old shit) for decades - just wondering if you made a recording 35 yrs ago and just keep playing it for the brainwashed idiots; who would even consider pity for a 80 year old psychobully that has the maturity of a 2 year old??
Perhaps you need to practice what you preach! The fact is that the Richmond Public School system, much like the Public School System in Petersburg has been destroyed by the single parent welfare dependent students that they must serve. We ALL know the problem, however, having to be PC and not admitting to the problem we continue the problem just to protect the feelings of the minorities. I know what the problems are as for several years I attempted to mentor in Petersburg schools and to be honest so many of the kids do NOT wish to learn, they just wish to walk the same path as their welfare dependent mothers.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you need to practice what you preach! The fact is that the Richmond Public School system, much like the Public School System in Petersburg has been destroyed by the single parent welfare dependent students that they must serve. We ALL know the problem, however, having to be PC and not admitting to the problem we continue the problem just to protect the feelings of the minorities. I know what the problems are as for several years I attempted to mentor in Petersburg schools and to be honest so many of the kids do NOT wish to learn, they just wish to walk the same path as their welfare dependent mothers.
you never had to grow up in a single parent household... you couldn't relate to those caught up in the white mans welfare system. they want to learn but the teaching methods are outdated and boring. we live in a techno-saavy world now.....without those upgrades in our schools its going to be hard to teach those kids. throw the old school teaching methods out and step up to computers in every hand. thats a solution we can live with.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you never had to grow up in a single parent household... you couldn't relate to those caught up in the white mans welfare system. they want to learn but the teaching methods are outdated and boring. we live in a techno-saavy world now.....without those upgrades in our schools its going to be hard to teach those kids. throw the old school teaching methods out and step up to computers in every hand. thats a solution we can live with.
Get married and stay married. Get a job and get off welfare. Why you coons steal computers if you don't know how to use them. Go back to snagging ghetto blasters. Then you can dance those cute lil jigs

Richmond, VA

#9 Mar 2, 2013
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are slow, but I didn't think you had that bad of a reading comprehension problem.

I specifically named no-show nothead.

Congratulations mah, I now consider you AS dumb as her.

Like her you seem too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Feel better now?
In The Know

Mansfield, LA

#10 Mar 3, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but there is where you are wrong, although my parents were married I did grow up in a household devoid of a true father figure. My father, when I was about six or seven, up and quit a fairly good paying job never to work again. At first the doctors thought is was stress related because of his combat experience but later it was found to be the starting stages of MS. My mother worked two jobs to keep up the bills and still managed to take me to little league games and such. So, the example I saw was a woman who worked about 70 hours a week because she was too proud to take any public assistance. The example that most of the current minority single parent children see is a fat woman who applies for and receives anything and everything she can get through the mail, thus they do not develop this burning need to work as hard as it takes for as long as it takes to get away from poverty. Face it, if you want to better yourself there are ways, however, most of those ways take work, sacrifice and education and this seems to be missing in much of the black race.
Glen Allen

Glen Allen, VA

#11 Mar 3, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh. your kind blames anyone else because it's raining.
It's your inbred culture of victimhood and your burning desire to be slaves again. You can't help it - you are made to be ruled.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Mar 3, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but there is where you are wrong, although my parents were married I did grow up in a household devoid of a true father figure. My father, when I was about six or seven, up and quit a fairly good paying job never to work again. At first the doctors thought is was stress related because of his combat experience but later it was found to be the starting stages of MS. My mother worked two jobs to keep up the bills and still managed to take me to little league games and such. So, the example I saw was a woman who worked about 70 hours a week because she was too proud to take any public assistance. The example that most of the current minority single parent children see is a fat woman who applies for and receives anything and everything she can get through the mail, thus they do not develop this burning need to work as hard as it takes for as long as it takes to get away from poverty. Face it, if you want to better yourself there are ways, however, most of those ways take work, sacrifice and education and this seems to be missing in much of the black race.
when you're use to having old massa take care of everything, what incentive is there to move on your own. whites started that dependecy crap generations ago. and yes, the slaves were not allowed to read on get an education..... b/c whites knew that education was the ticket to bettering ones self. sorry to say that whites are still denying black kids a chance to get ahead by cutting education budgets and funding formulas that benefit their own. don't hand me that crap about blacks missing the mark.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your inbred culture of victimhood and your burning desire to be slaves again. You can't help it - you are made to be ruled.
enjoy the last years of rulership....in 25yrs. the script will be flipped. we'll see who rules who......you fading azz KKKrackas will be no more.

Richmond, VA

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The term you are looking for to describe no-show nothead, is victicrat.

Lazy, mentally deficient underachieving slackers too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity.
MAH

Quinton, VA

#15 Mar 3, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are slow, but I didn't think you had that bad of a reading comprehension problem.
I specifically named no-show nothead.
Congratulations mah, I now consider you AS dumb as her.
Like her you seem too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Feel better now?
Psychopaths accuse others of what they are and what they do themselves.

In case you can't grasp it mentally, this means you are all of the above and a lot worse.
new hammer time

Glen Allen, VA

#16 Mar 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
enjoy the last years of rulership....in 25yrs. the script will be flipped. we'll see who rules who......you fading azz KKKrackas will be no more.
... and one day later there will be no food, fresh water, housing, safety, education, sanitation...
You are tribal - admit it. You are genetically incapable if living within a civilized society.
Don't take my word for it, move to Detroit.
In The Know

Mansfield, LA

#17 Mar 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, your monkey relatives on the African Continent can not even rule what they have now. Turn on any TV and you will see the starving bloated belly children of Africa with somebody begging white people to send food to keep them alive. Without White People to feed your sorry black azzes most of you would starve.

Since: Sep 11

Richmond, VA

#18 Mar 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
There was a time I would have agreed with you, because I do not know what it is like to grow up in a single mother household, and I also thought that it was the white people keeping the blacks back. Then I came to Richmond. Most of the city government is made up of African Americans, so who is holding the African Americans back? The mayor (Boss Hogg) is black, his son (Piglet) is on the school board, and his former Chief of Staff is on the school board (and is the Chair), yet they recommended less funding this year than last, without even having been of the board long enough to see what it takes to teach the kids in RPS.

We constantly hear that it costs so much more to educate kids in Richmond then it does in other localities, well guess what, everything costs more in Richmond, that is why the land tax is so much higher. Police cost more, ambulance services, social services, etc. It is all relevant to the specific population in Richmond.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#19 Mar 4, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
... and one day later there will be no food, fresh water, housing, safety, education, sanitation...
You are tribal - admit it. You are genetically incapable if living within a civilized society.
Don't take my word for it, move to Detroit.
hey thief.....where will your azz be when this devastation occurs?
the caves of siberia will no longer allow your azzes to return.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#20 Mar 4, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, your monkey relatives on the African Continent can not even rule what they have now. Turn on any TV and you will see the starving bloated belly children of Africa with somebody begging white people to send food to keep them alive. Without White People to feed your sorry black azzes most of you would starve.
why don't you view some pictures of whites living conditions in those coal mining states. its a known fact that you HATERade drinkers don't give a shyt about human life. so, the hell with you bums when your time comes. i wouldn't piss on you ppl. even if your azzes were on fire.
russia is going to fck you ppl. up for being so obstinate, stupid, and evil. BOOM BABY BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Already in U.S. 8 hr nonewhammers 3
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... 8 hr hummertime 3
Yes There us Taxation without Representation 8 hr no hammer time 4
Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 8 hr AreYouSaying 3
Obama/Congress Made Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 8 hr Stewart 3
cherise.... where are you when i need you? 8 hr Tumlin 2
A Factor Not Considered when Dealing with Ebola... 8 hr Boaty 8
Sandston Dating
Find my Match

Sandston Jobs