Morrissey reschedules Dallas show to April 15

Feb 25, 2013 Full story: Pegasus News 10

He canceled several weeks of concerts in January and February due to a bleeding ulcer, but those dates have since been rescheduled, beginning with a performance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on February 26.

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Morrissey told Kimmel either Duck Dynasty goes or I do.

Kimmel said bye bye to him and kept the guests that would draw the bigger audience.

Seems old rock "stars" aren't the draw they used to be.

LOL Beat out by a bunch of self admitted rednecks.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
Morrissey told Kimmel either Duck Dynasty goes or I do.
Kimmel said bye bye to him and kept the guests that would draw the bigger audience.
Seems old rock "stars" aren't the draw they used to be.
LOL Beat out by a bunch of self admitted rednecks.
that makes you so proud..........

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
that makes you so proud..........
As opposed to listening to an idiot like you or him spew the mentally deficient crap you do, why yes it does no-show.

How does it feel to know they are ALL smarter than you nothead, even Si?

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid top pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#4 Feb 26, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to listening to an idiot like you or him spew the mentally deficient crap you do, why yes it does no-show.
How does it feel to know they are ALL smarter than you nothead, even Si?
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid top pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Hammer has no pride or he would take responsibility for his life and quit blaming whitey

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Hammer has no pride or he would take responsibility for his life and quit blaming whitey
And the Duck Dynasty boys didn't let me down. They were far more entertaining than Morrissey ever was.

If no-show nothead had 1/10 of the intelligence Si has, she almost might be considered human. Almost.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Hammer has no pride or he would take responsibility for his life and quit blaming whitey
i have pride...but its not a "stuck up" like you whites have/
i will continue to blame whites for all problems in the world.
when it happened....perchance your hands were close by
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7 Feb 27, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Duck Dynasty boys didn't let me down. They were far more entertaining than Morrissey ever was.
If no-show nothead had 1/10 of the intelligence Si has, she almost might be considered human. Almost.
you broken down buzzard
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i have pride...but its not a "stuck up" like you whites have/
i will continue to blame whites for all problems in the world.
when it happened....perchance your hands were close by
Blame rather than take responsibilty. That is the epitomy of ignorance you rascist savage
Bubba

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Mar 14, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> NEGRO" REV: James David Manning, Said" WHITE MAN: you or Some one, Should KILL every sorry no good evil Ass NEGRO: in this Country. IF" for no other reason: Than"just to save the Country it's Self.
NOW" Rev; Manning is one Good Honest NEGRO, And need's to be Praised and Honored. YOU" have my vote: REV; MANNING.
Wow! Crazy indian has a boner for "REV; MANNING". Who would have thought ole crazy indian would make a love connection. Here I thought you were only into goats, I guess the black goat changed your mind. You know what they say crazy indian, once you go black you will never go back.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Mar 15, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> NEGRO" REV: James David Manning, Said" WHITE MAN: you or Some one, Should KILL every sorry no good evil Ass NEGRO: in this Country. IF" for no other reason: Than"just to save the Country it's Self.
NOW" Rev; Manning is one Good Honest NEGRO, And need's to be Praised and Honored. YOU" have my vote: REV; MANNING.
manning is into butts.....yours must be tenderized for his licking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 12 hr positronium 11,844
Unsung African American Hero Historical Society Sep 15 HSsjDourahthy 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... Sep 9 WeThePeople 1
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Sep 7 VN Vet 14
MCDONNELLS subject to trans JAIL probing Sep 6 Cold Justic Probe 1
Poltical Trial Sep 5 VN Vet 1
•••
•••
•••

Sandston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sandston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sandston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sandston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••