More than 200 participate in Va Guard...

More than 200 participate in Va Guard exercise - wtvr

There are 2 comments on the WTVR story from Jul 27, 2010, titled More than 200 participate in Va Guard exercise - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

More than 200 Virginia National Guard personnel are participating in a five-day homeland security exercise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

David Johnson

Auburn, PA

#1 Jul 27, 2010
I seem to recall that the Virginia National Guard conducted a hurricane simulation exercise last summer. It sounds as if they are on their toes and making good use of our tax dollars.
OliveOliveU

Lakeland, FL

#2 Jul 27, 2010
You mean LORD OVER other agencies. It's like a military state when homeland security gets involved. I trust our local sheriff and his office before I would trust homeland security. If there is an emergency I am not going with them. I have a right, as an American. And SMILE when you are in florida. You are running the tourists off, and expect to get your picture taken. Don't do anything embarrassing and don't scowl. You are not going to scare any terrorists away. You are making flying unpleasant. You just make sure all my luggage and their contents gets to my destination undammaged and uncrumpled and I will make sure I get there safely. Let us lock our stuff again. I don't trust that bunch of unemployables. Who knows who has that Homeland Security lock key. I would be easy to make one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) 2 hr martin garey 11
My Response to Cong. Brat's Postcard Apr 27 Concerned Citizen 1
Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Oct '14) Apr 26 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 15
does anbody know Micheal Cole? Apr 26 Matt Foley 2
Felons Apr 23 curious 6
Vanilla VISA gift card scam Apr 23 Guest 1
Cut Foreign Aid Apr 22 VN Vet 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandston Mortgages