Clinton in Hampton on Sunday with McAuliffe

Oct 27, 2013 Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press 29

With nine days before Election Day, Clinton is swinging through Virginia, starting in Dale City in Northern Virginia, then hitting Richmond before coming to the Peninsula for the 7:45 p.m. speech.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Missed him.., I was reading mail...
Alexandria Guy

AOL

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Wow. Va may give Obama another Win as a reward for telling bold faced Lies to trick Americans into giving Big Brother control over their families HealthCare. Clinton McAuliffe are counting on it.
Bud

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2013
McAuliffe wins you guys loose big time!
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#6 Oct 31, 2013
Bud wrote:
McAuliffe wins you guys loose big time!
You like the "Kootch" better???
Maddy

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Ken or Terry? Ken is much safer bet than Terry. Terry will destroy your state. Though Ken isn't my favorite person in the world I know he won't raise taxes and ruin jobs. But Terry will both raise taxes eviscerate jobs in any way possible...he would tax the air you breathe if he could figure out how to do it, lol.

Good luck on your election hope the right people show up to vote!
Carrah

United States

#8 Nov 1, 2013
The choice is between the scam artist and the other guy Ken?

OK I'm voting Ken the other guy Terry should be in jail with his business partner.
benson

Richmond, VA

#10 Nov 1, 2013
Alexandria Guy wrote:
Wow. Va may give Obama another Win as a reward for telling bold faced Lies to trick Americans into giving Big Brother control over their families HealthCare. Clinton McAuliffe are counting on it.
We'd have Terry no matter what.....tis better than having a taliban style governance from Ken. your boy will lose!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#11 Nov 1, 2013
Maddy wrote:
Ken or Terry? Ken is much safer bet than Terry. Terry will destroy your state. Though Ken isn't my favorite person in the world I know he won't raise taxes and ruin jobs. But Terry will both raise taxes eviscerate jobs in any way possible...he would tax the air you breathe if he could figure out how to do it, lol.
Good luck on your election hope the right people show up to vote!
If you knew anything about VA.....you'd know that the republicans in this state produced the largest tax increase in our history. Yeah....you heard right....Gov. McDonnell and Ken Cuccinelli pushed for those tax increases to reward their contractor friends. There will be no tax increase by Terry b/c the General Assembly is controlled by republicans. Speak what you know instead of speculation.
Maddy

United States

#12 Nov 1, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew anything about VA.....you'd know that the republicans in this state produced the largest tax increase in our history. Yeah....you heard right....Gov. McDonnell and Ken Cuccinelli pushed for those tax increases to reward their contractor friends. There will be no tax increase by Terry b/c the General Assembly is controlled by republicans. Speak what you know instead of speculation.
Right back at ya! Taliban? Pure hyperbole on your part. I don't like either candidate but I do care about the people of Virginia and Terry McAuliffe is a SCAM ARTIST. He loves government taxes and regulations he will hurt Virginia business and the general population. He's a job killing bureaucrat. He isn't a manager of assets. He comes in, scams as much as possible for personal gain and then leaves. The people of Virginia don't deserve to be raped and pillaged then left behind.
benson

Richmond, VA

#13 Nov 1, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Right back at ya! Taliban? Pure hyperbole on your part. I don't like either candidate but I do care about the people of Virginia and Terry McAuliffe is a SCAM ARTIST. He loves government taxes and regulations he will hurt Virginia business and the general population. He's a job killing bureaucrat. He isn't a manager of assets. He comes in, scams as much as possible for personal gain and then leaves. The people of Virginia don't deserve to be raped and pillaged then left behind.
Thats a danmable lie about Terry......you only know what you've heard about him....no real hard facts to back up your assertions. STOP THAT!!!
If anyone will drive business away,it will be Ken. The man is too extreme for our Commonwealth. A taliban mentality is not good for our form of governance. We will be in favor of him moving to Afghanistan to practice their method of controlling women and the masses. That poster child for the insani-TEA party helps no one. Next FOX report udate!!!!
Maddy

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a danmable lie about Terry......you only know what you've heard about him....no real hard facts to back up your assertions. STOP THAT!!!
If anyone will drive business away,it will be Ken. The man is too extreme for our Commonwealth. A taliban mentality is not good for our form of governance. We will be in favor of him moving to Afghanistan to practice their method of controlling women and the masses. That poster child for the insani-TEA party helps no one. Next FOX report udate!!!!
Why don't you take your bias blinders off for a second and see what Terry's record really is for a change? He has a long checkered past that is fact not speculation. Frankly I was surprised the democrats chose him to run. But whatever.

Ken is hardly the Taliban or has he been secretly beheading women or shooting some in the head while the media has been blissfully ignorant?

If you want more taxes and more regulations less jobs then vote for Terry. The choice is Virginia's I hope for the general population who works for a living that the right person wins.

We'll see.
Ray

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone will drive business away,it will be Ken. The man is too extreme for our Commonwealth. A taliban mentality is not good for our form of governance. We will be in favor of him moving to Afghanistan to practice their method of controlling women and the masses. That poster child for the insani-TEA party helps no one.

Next MSNBC report update approx. 2:00
Did Ed tell you to say that?

LMAO
Jason

United States

#16 Nov 1, 2013
MCALIFFE IS A SCAM ARTIST AND A LIAR. JUST CHECK HIS RECORD! HE LIES. OBAMA HAS LIED TO THE ENTIRE AMERICAN PEOPLE ABOUT ACA.

TIME TO WAKE UP! OBAMA HAS PRODUCED 90% PART TIME JOBS SO IS THIS OUR NEW ECONOMY? BE PREPARED TO LOSE MORE FULL TIME JOBS IF MCALIFFE IS PICKED AS YOUR GOVERNOR.
Bud

United States

#17 Nov 2, 2013
Why would our commander in chief campaign for McAuliffe who is currently under DHS and FBI investigations with 2 separate felony probes? McAuliffe's partner in business is a convicted felon and Terry McAuliffe is attached to a scam milking terminally ill patients out of their money?

Since Obama is campaigning for Terry McAuliffe on Sunday meanwhile 2 law enforcement entities of the DOJ are engaged in probes against McAuliffe doesn't that make a conflict of interest for Obama?

You bet it does!
Lisa

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2013
Bud wrote:
Why would our commander in chief campaign for McAuliffe who is currently under DHS and FBI investigations with 2 separate felony probes? McAuliffe's partner in business is a convicted felon and Terry McAuliffe is attached to a scam milking terminally ill patients out of their money?
Since Obama is campaigning for Terry McAuliffe on Sunday meanwhile 2 law enforcement entities of the DOJ are engaged in probes against McAuliffe doesn't that make a conflict of interest for Obama?
You bet it does!
Political cronyism is the definition of the Obama Administration. McAuliffe is under criminal probe from the Department of Homeland Security involving Chinese purchasing 'visas' and the other one has to do with him scamming people. Terry McAuliffe has a lifetime of dubious business dealings but he has raised lots of money for the democrats so all is forgiven. The end justifies the means yet again!

If McAuliffe wins in Virginia then Obama's DOJ won't prosecute it's as simple as that. Corruption on every level!
Lisa

United States

#19 Nov 3, 2013
Had your individual healthcare cancelled? Post your testimonials and cancellation letters on a website that actually works, lol!

www.mycancellation.com

America needs to know the truth!
Iseekthetruth12

Richmond, KY

#21 Nov 4, 2013
I truly feel sorry for the state of Virginia, if McAuliffe wins the election
Lisa

United States

#22 Nov 4, 2013
Tomorrow's the day Virginia will decide to hire McAuliffe and watch their state go down the tubes with increase tax, spend, waste and cronyism. Or for a guy that at least will keep jobs available of the citizens, reduce waste, control taxes. Terry is a scammer and a smooth talking salesman. He will steal the shirt off of your back and claim you weren't wearing it when he saw you. Ken is not flashy or very charismatic but at least he's not going to steal you blind.

Good luck I hope enough vote to make a difference!
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Nov 4, 2013
Lisa wrote:
Tomorrow's the day Virginia will decide to hire McAuliffe and watch their state go down the tubes with increase tax, spend, waste and cronyism. Or for a guy that at least will keep jobs available of the citizens, reduce waste, control taxes. Terry is a scammer and a smooth talking salesman. He will steal the shirt off of your back and claim you weren't wearing it when he saw you. Ken is not flashy or very charismatic but at least he's not going to steal you blind.
Good luck I hope enough vote to make a difference!
I to feel sorry for Virginia if they elect Terry.Just another arm of the obummer /Clinton lie machine.No accountability for telling bold face lies to americans for the failed ACA.Terry is right in the thick of things with his own scandals and his mentors are teaching him how to avoid them to win an election.
Lisa

United States

#24 Nov 4, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>I to feel sorry for Virginia if they elect Terry.Just another arm of the obummer /Clinton lie machine.No accountability for telling bold face lies to americans for the failed ACA.Terry is right in the thick of things with his own scandals and his mentors are teaching him how to avoid them to win an election.
If the Independents and democrats along with republicans, the ones that see how bad ObamaCare is for our nation might be considering voting for the Independent libertarian candidate but that's not the one who will win. This race is against outside money that's been poured into Virginia for Terry McAuliffe and special interest, and Ken Cuccinelli, who has angered the GOP establishment which didn't help him at all in this race. McAuliffe is bad news for any state, he will raise taxes, fees, tolls and any other tax he can dream up. That's the part he understands, how to scam people. Don't expect him to make one job for anyone not happening!

I'll be voting first thing,:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Secret Affects Every Phone User Fri One way or another 2
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Dec 24 Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec 23 NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 23 skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 22 My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Sandston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sandston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sandston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sandston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:51 pm PST