mitchell wong

Boise, ID

#1 May 5, 2010
that the best service in salon
ABG

Washington, DC

#2 May 11, 2010
I have been there 3 times within the past 2 months and LOVE it! They are very clean and do a wonderful job. The chairs they have are to die for. I would definately recommend to anyone and everyone!
Lita

Boise, ID

#3 May 20, 2011
I went there with my mom and they did a horrible job and refused to fix it and or refund my money

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 May 23, 2011
Lita wrote:
I went there with my mom and they did a horrible job and refused to fix it and or refund my money
I feel sorry for you and your mom. It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.
Boise Resident

Boise, ID

#5 Nov 6, 2011
Do not go here. The worst customer service I have ever received. First off my nail service goes bad in three days when it should last a minimum of a month from other places. I go back in to get them fixed and thinking they understood a man goes to fix them. At the end of it he charges me for their mistake. Feeling bad that they misunderstood I paid. Deciding that my experience was just a bad day I decided to stop in again and the girl that originally messed up was there and I asked the other girl if I could have someone else. The two starts speaking in Vietnamese to each other and the other lady tells me it's okay to just sit down and she'll start my pedicure. So I'm sitting there with my feet in my tub and the girl that messed up comes over and sits in front of me. She then proceeds to scream at me in Vietnamese and giving me nasty looks while talking to her co-worker with customers in presence. This went on for about 10 minutes. I felt trapped and didn't know what to do while she was working on my feet and screaming. All I wanted to do was jump out and leave.
Star

Boise, ID

#6 Nov 6, 2011
I have been going there for about a year now & I love it they do a wonderfull job I would recommend to anyone. Very nice people!
Haley

Boise, ID

#7 Nov 28, 2011
I have been there multiple times and have had a pretty good experience every time. I think they do a wonderful job.
KaLinn

United States

#9 Jun 11, 2012
I've gone to Le Nails for over a year. I only use Laura or Lena and have fabulous gel nails. They've fixed me for free whenever something isn't quite right. I love not needing an appointment and being able to drop in any time of the day. But I only stay if I can get Lena or Laura because they know the shape and thickness I like.
Elvie

Graham, TX

#10 Jul 15, 2012
Never going back there again, they did a terrible job. They over clipped around my toe nails and left one bleeding and sore. The staff wasn't exactly friendly either.
Nancy

Sioux City, IA

#11 Sep 4, 2012
I got a good (not great pedicure) but unfortunately asked for a manicure (just natural, with clear nail polish) too. WOW was it awful--several hours later the polish on all my fingernails was bubbly, and by the next day it had chipped on all the nails too! I remember the clear polish looked old in the bottle--little strings were coming off it as she applied it to my nails. Anyway, a nasty experience!
Lala

United States

#12 Oct 1, 2012
They used to be good. Now they suck. Sloppy work with high prices. Going somewhere else.
Annoyed in Boise

Boise, ID

#13 Jun 9, 2013
Every negative comment on here is correct. These people are scammers and then when you call them on it they talk in Vietnamese and pretend they don't understand what you are saying to them. They clearly have a sign painted on their front window that says "Gel Special full set or pedicure for $25.00. I took my daughter here for her 21st birthday today because we were already at the mall and they were having that great "special". We told the employee who checked us in that we wanted the $25 special they have advertised on their window. They had us pick out our gel polish and sit in the chairs that were wonderfully comfortable. A man who didn't seem very experienced clipped my nails then painted them. A lady did the same with my daughter's toes. Another lady kept coming over to the man who was working on my toes and commenting to him in vietnamese about something to do with the paint job he was doing on my nails. She seemed to be criticizing him and then explained to me that the color I chose was too light so he had to use several coats which was taking a long time - then my nails still ended up different shades. I asked him for a flower design on my big toe nails and he did do a beautiful job on that. However; when we went up to pay he said it would be $85.00!!! I said, "no", your special says $25 and showed him the sign on their front window. He kept arguing and saying that was only for a full set manicure even though it CLEARLY said Gel Special Full Set OR Pedicure. So...then he brought one of his co-workers into the discussion and they THEN BROUGHT THEIR OTHER CUSTOMERS INTO IT!!! That is so unprofessional on all levels. The pedicures and paint are nice, but not worth that much money! I would NEVER have had my toes done here if I knew they were going to charge us $85.00. I have had gel toes at other places and I have never paid even close to that amount. They tried to tell us that the word "Gel" in their advertisement wasn't part of the sale advertisement...that it was just written above their sale ad on the window. Of course it is VERY obvious that they are purposely misleading people and I will not do business with un trustworthy people. I will be returning to the salon I normally go to to get my gel nails done for $30!! Very dishonest people. You will also notice that their price charts say a specific price with the words "and up" behind each price. They charge extra for all the other little things that other places do for no cost so make sure you ask before adding any little extras to your pedicure so you don't get a huge surprise at the check out counter!!
jenny

Boise, ID

#14 Feb 18, 2014
Pretty awful experience to say the least. I took my daughter there Sunday for mani/pedi for her bday. The staff is SOOO rude! I understand the language barrier, but they need atleast 1 person who can speak enough English to get the information across.

The lady I had was very rough. My legs hurt the whole afternoon from the salt scrub, what should have been a gentle salt scrub luxury was more painful, she scrubbed and scrubbed very hard. When she did my manicure she kept grabbing my arm and shoving my hand in front of the fan. Upon check out she proceeded to over charge me. I called her out on it and she started yelling in her language at the man in the salon. wow!! I did not tip, needless to say. My daughters polish is already flaking off and it has been 2 days only.
Mary

Boise, ID

#15 Jun 29, 2014
I went there today for the last time. I broke my nail on my stove and went in for a repair on Friday. Sunday had to have the same nail repaired because the woman that repaired my nail on Friday made it too thin and it broke again when I was changing my clothes. She was not happy that she had to do it again and tried to blame me. First telling me that she had fixed a different nail on Friday. When I told her that it had been the same nail she told me that I had jammed it, it was my fault. "This on you, not me". She said. The nail is obviously going to break again because once again there isn't enough product on it and when I asked her about this she said it was going to break and then quickly recanted saying it wasn't going to break.
There are only two people in there that have done a good job on my nails and even when I request them I have only gotten them once. I'm done!
Laura

Nampa, ID

#16 Oct 24, 2014
Mary wrote:
I went there today for the last time. I broke my nail on my stove and went in for a repair on Friday. Sunday had to have the same nail repaired because the woman that repaired my nail on Friday made it too thin and it broke again when I was changing my clothes. She was not happy that she had to do it again and tried to blame me. First telling me that she had fixed a different nail on Friday. When I told her that it had been the same nail she told me that I had jammed it, it was my fault. "This on you, not me". She said. The nail is obviously going to break again because once again there isn't enough product on it and when I asked her about this she said it was going to break and then quickly recanted saying it wasn't going to break.
There are only two people in there that have done a good job on my nails and even when I request them I have only gotten them once. I'm done!
Just come I will takcare your nails don't worry
Aly fry

Boise, ID

#17 Nov 20, 2014
This place sucks! I got pink and white acrylic nails, not even an hour latter my nail cracks! Went back and they would not fix it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandpoint Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there Racist in Idaho? (Jan '09) 19 hr mossy seaman 526
southwest airlines airplane hovering in mid-air?? (Sep '12) Fri mossy seaman 49
Family, police seek help finding missing Idaho ... (Mar '08) Dec 17 Shami 1,068
How many GAS wells will it take to fill Idaho S... Dec 16 The Real Zeke 3
Media Blows Up Isolated Incidents of Police Abu... Dec 13 Quisnos Republic 3
Couples Anxious to Grab First Idaho Same-Sex Ma... Dec 11 The Real Zeke 33
Arizonas Rich Rodregues tells all to cheer lead... Dec 10 Quisnos Republic 1
Sandpoint Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web