Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#67150 Jun 10, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix would never agree to raise taxes on me. If she does that then it would mean she just may become a widow earlier then expected. Understand chicken?
You better not go making a widder-woman out of my wife!
She'll not thank you for it, to be sure.
Instead, you ought to cultivate, much more assiduously, an amiable relationship with me, or face a tax hike, or worse, re-possession!
Meet me at the Old Well, at noon tomorrow, and we'll talk.
Pay no attention to my shiny hatchet.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#67151 Jun 10, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
The moment I get my overcoat out of Moths' & Sons Storage, I am having Sheep custom-fashion a hidden drop-seat, in my overcoat. I want snaps, not buttons.
Snaps would be very fashionable this year, Dear. Nice choice!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#67152 Jun 10, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix where there is a will there is a way. I am determined to beat that chicken at his own game. So stand back Mrs. Chix!
Maybe, maybe not, Frmr. Remember: Chix has a will as well!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#67153 Jun 10, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Phooey CHIX! It isn't you that allows me to stay at the Palace, it is Mrs. Chix and don't mention Taco to her. Mrs. Chix is very jealous of Taco because he is so handsome and smart.
I am most certainly NOT jealous of that leetle fleabag!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#67154 Jun 10, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonetheless, whatever I say goes, in this Kingdom, and if I say "Pay", you pay, and no back-sass.
So stop threatening me, and I'll see to it that your tax hike is minimal, rather than maximal.
I'm sure that my Co-Monarch, Mrs. Chix, agrees.
Of course I do, Dear.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#67155 Jun 10, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix would never agree to raise taxes on me. If she does that then it would mean she just may become a widow earlier then expected. Understand chicken?
I would be very careful as to what you say, Frmr! Threatening to snuff the KING could be considered TREASON!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#67156 Jun 10, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You better not go making a widder-woman out of my wife!
She'll not thank you for it, to be sure.
Instead, you ought to cultivate, much more assiduously, an amiable relationship with me, or face a tax hike, or worse, re-possession!
Meet me at the Old Well, at noon tomorrow, and we'll talk.
Pay no attention to my shiny hatchet.
You had better take rats with you as bodyguards, Dear. If they (rats) are still talking to you, that is.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#67157 Jun 10, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I would be very careful as to what you say, Frmr! Threatening to snuff the KING could be considered TREASON!
Oh don't be silly Mrs. Chix, I have not threatened to snuff out that chicken, yet. Treason would be when I lead the revolution to de throne Chix as King of Albuquerque. Vive la revolution!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#67158 Jun 10, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I am most certainly NOT jealous of that leetle fleabag!
I resent the name calling. Taco is not a leetle flea bag, he takes a bath and YES you are jealous of Taco.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#67159 Jun 10, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You had better take rats with you as bodyguards, Dear. If they (rats) are still talking to you, that is.
Darling, rats & I have never been closer, and they're forming an alliance with the moths, to thwart any plans that Frmr might have, to ill-use me.
Frmr ain't getting near me, or my favorite overcoat, and Sheep are on my side, too.
I know that I can also count on your unfettered support, and that of the piglet, in addition.
E.mail Viking Kittens, and get their take on the situation, and get back to me (bring the cocktail cart, too).
Love you.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#67160 Jun 10, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling, rats & I have never been closer, and they're forming an alliance with the moths, to thwart any plans that Frmr might have, to ill-use me.
Frmr ain't getting near me, or my favorite overcoat, and Sheep are on my side, too.
I know that I can also count on your unfettered support, and that of the piglet, in addition.
E.mail Viking Kittens, and get their take on the situation, and get back to me (bring the cocktail cart, too).
Love you.
What a joke you are chicken. The rats are so po'd at you for all the mean things you said and did, like not pay them.
I don't want you stoopid overcoat Chix, I just want the patent paper. Oh the VK are off plundering and pillaging CHix and won't be back for quite awhile. See things are back to normal with you Chix, the cocktail cart is always part of your R&R.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#67161 Jun 10, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What a joke you are chicken. The rats are so po'd at you for all the mean things you said and did, like not pay them.
I don't want you stoopid overcoat Chix, I just want the patent paper. Oh the VK are off plundering and pillaging CHix and won't be back for quite awhile. See things are back to normal with you Chix, the cocktail cart is always part of your R&R.
Well, that's just down-right jolly, if you say that everything is "back to normal", and I'm delighted to report that your property is no longer under threat of repossession.
Feel free to stay on, and you won't mind, a bit, the very slight tax increase of $66,000,000.00 per year.
For a modest fee, I'll consider putting in that community swimming pool that you've been asking for.
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#67162 Jun 10, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's just down-right jolly, if you say that everything is "back to normal", and I'm delighted to report that your property is no longer under threat of repossession.
Feel free to stay on, and you won't mind, a bit, the very slight tax increase of $66,000,000.00 per year.
For a modest fee, I'll consider putting in that community swimming pool that you've been asking for.
We're crazy about swimming pools!
Can we come over, when it's built, and practice our swan-dives?
We might join the Olympics.

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#67163 Jun 10, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no you don't chicken! I am NOT paying you one penny for staying at the Palace. So if you think that you are going to increase my property taxes, DREAM ON!

“Kees Mee, I's Ireesh”

Ol' Juarez

#67164 Jun 10, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
We're crazy about swimming pools!
Can we come over, when it's built, and practice our swan-dives?
We might join the Olympics.
Oh Cooties, don't you know that CHix will NEVER get that pool built.
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#67165 Jun 10, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Cooties, don't you know that CHix will NEVER get that pool built.
Well, what are we supposed to do, then, splash in the street, like gutter-cooties?
We want a decent swimming pool, with a high-dive, and inflatable rubber duckies, and a cabana, to change into our swim-suits.
We also want large, fluffy towels, to dry-off with.
We have our own sun-glasses, but Chix must supply the sun-block, for our tender, delicate skins.
When we're not swimming & practicing our swan-dives, for the Olympics, we want coaches, to help us build-up our biceps & triceps, and our glutes.
After the Olympics, we're entering the "Mr. America" pageant, and are sure to win.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#67166 Jun 11, 2012
Cooties wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what are we supposed to do, then, splash in the street, like gutter-cooties?
We want a decent swimming pool, with a high-dive, and inflatable rubber duckies, and a cabana, to change into our swim-suits.
We also want large, fluffy towels, to dry-off with.
We have our own sun-glasses, but Chix must supply the sun-block, for our tender, delicate skins.
When we're not swimming & practicing our swan-dives, for the Olympics, we want coaches, to help us build-up our biceps & triceps, and our glutes.
After the Olympics, we're entering the "Mr. America" pageant, and are sure to win.
Cooties, I hate to break this to you, but the "Mr. America" pageant can only have one winner, and, counting your Babies, there's roughly 342,000 of you, trying for one crown.
Build-up your muscles all you want, but you should know that I, Chix, am also entering the "Mister America" pageant, and Fryem is the only judge, so the odds, going in, of you winning that contest are low, very low.
God bless your little hearts, however, for having noble aspirations, and if you can come-up with $66,000,000.00, I'll consider throwing the contest.
Cash only, Cooties.
Cash only.
P.S.Brawny and buff as I am, you'd have a tough time besting me, in the Speedo Competition.
Cooties

Albuquerque, NM

#67167 Jun 11, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooties, I hate to break this to you, but the "Mr. America" pageant can only have one winner, and, counting your Babies, there's roughly 342,000 of you, trying for one crown.
Build-up your muscles all you want, but you should know that I, Chix, am also entering the "Mister America" pageant, and Fryem is the only judge, so the odds, going in, of you winning that contest are low, very low.
God bless your little hearts, however, for having noble aspirations, and if you can come-up with $66,000,000.00, I'll consider throwing the contest.
Cash only, Cooties.
Cash only.
P.S.Brawny and buff as I am, you'd have a tough time besting me, in the Speedo Competition.
Oh Chix, we thought that you were our friend, and protector, and now we learn that you're entering the "Mister America" pageant, and that Fryem is the only judge.
Even if we had $66,000,000.00, we'd never give it to you, to throw the contest, because we'd spend the money on something much more important, such as joining the Cootie Scouts Of America, where we'd learn how to tie knots, and other important survival skills, and pushing old ladies into the street.
so pretty much, Mr. Chix, what we're saying is that you can, with our complete approval, go to He**, and take Judge Fryem with you, okay?
We're not sorry we said that, either.
ruby turrietta

Chula Vista, CA

#67168 Jun 11, 2012
Katia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, boo hoo hoo hoo.
If you want to see some great footage of your beloved, type in Todd Turrietta New Mexico, and you will see splendid footage of that fabulous, handsome man, especially where he's blubbering like a baby in front of the judge.
What planet are you from? Todd is a gross, despicable, disgusting pig, and you know damn well he's a con-man and a woman-beater.
Sorry, Ruby, every word he ever said about you was that you were a stupid, crazy drunk.
He's not even a person. He's a short, bald, fat pig, and Ashlee is a tall, fat, tattooed pig, and I hope that they're both reading this, because I'm still in touch with the Albq detectives about their whereabouts & doings.
If it makes you feel any better, Ashlee is nothing but the sleaziest kind of skank. She'll do anything for money, and I mean anything. Todd's no doubt pimping her out. Do check her out on her multiple Facebook pages.
I ended up owning the BMW, which I sold for a $4,000.00 profit.
The cops are watching the entire family because Yvonn threatened me, in the courtroom, so I filed a police report before I left the building.
Todd in prison.
What a divine vision.
The D.A. told me that they're going for the max, 3 years.
That's not enough, but it cheers me up to know that he'll spend eternity in Hell, and so will that gross slut, Ashlee.
You're mourning a disgusting pig. Grow up.
you are correct he is not worth mourning..but something tells me deep inside too never give up on us..u should of seen us together we were the best we looked good together and were happy majority of the time...i will always have these great memories in my heart...i try too remember only the good times and not the bad..but who are u by the way are u ashlee's friend or family member..well im glad u made a profit..if u need help with his whereabouts i can find out trust me on this..let me know..

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#67169 Jun 11, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Well until the sheep repair those many holes in the secret pocket it just may mean I can slip that patent right out. Heh,heh!
Now that sheep are in the picture, I doubt it, Frmr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandia Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr Katia 56,497
Decoding the "Sabayo" of Goa 13 hr SpiritualAbuseSan... 1
Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 14 hr Gilbert 1,004
Robenson 'Robey' Egbert Chavez-Arnold & K... 16 hr Glad I Left 2
cyfd sucks!!! (Apr '10) Wed IBelieve3 147
Adios, Arizona (Aug '10) Tue jan 685
DA Kari A. Brandenburg, BernCo, NM -FBI & NMA... Mon former abq resident 3

Winter Storm Watch for Bernalillo County was issued at January 28 at 9:30PM MST

Sandia Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sandia Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton