Legislature briefs

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Feb 25, 2011, titled Legislature briefs. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

More on the video front: Gov. Susana Martinez will start webcasting meetings of the State Investment Council, an agency responsible for investing more than $14 billion from the state's permanent funds, NMPolitics.net reported Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

MovingAlong

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 26, 2011
It appears to me that our peoples hovering in Santa Fe have given little attention to the more important issues while spending much time on the "why are these significant now type issues"! How much info we get in the news is always questionable, so it will be interesting to see the final roll-up of discussed and passed laws of those critical 60 paid days.

Budget issues, employment issues, voter ID, driver's licensing lack the emphasis needed while triviality is the action of the day. We should all be concerned........
paul

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Feb 26, 2011
If there is nothing to hide why worry about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandia Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grad Issue: From high-school dropout to college... 1 hr LuzAranda 1
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr Katia 64,737
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr Katia 115,706
Mexican Judge in Carlsbad is Racist, Lewd, Sexist 12 hr SARAHP 20
News ACLU: New Mexico deputies kept pulling over bla... 13 hr VONNBS 4
News State senator ends lieutenant governor bid over... 13 hr VONNBS 7
peelousy and the democrats 13 hr VONNBS 3

Sandia Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance