“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#33113 May 13, 2012
Here's wishing all ladies out there a Happy Mothers Day. Whether a mom or not - you're special!

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#33114 May 13, 2012
Humor

Splenda Daddy: A man who strives to be a Sugar Daddy but just doesn't have the funds to pull it off.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#33115 May 13, 2012
Today I am at my wife's beckon call, hand & foot, whatever she wants, steak, shrimp, you name it. I'll cook it or go get it, anything. So what did she tell me she wanted for lunch? Of all the things there are to choose from, she was jonesing for Little Caesar's Pizza.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#33116 May 14, 2012
Good morning friends! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks, CD, for the "happy Mother's Day".

Flint, MI

#33117 May 14, 2012
CD, thank you for the Mother's Day wishes, I hope your wife got her pizza and had a great day.

Flint, MI

#33118 May 14, 2012
Just left of right wrote:
Good morning friends! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks, CD, for the "happy Mother's Day".
Good morning to you Miss JLOR. I hope you had a special Mother's Day and let the family spoil you!! I was in Edgewood all day Saturday and we spent the day with mom yesterday, so all in all it was a great weekend.

Flint, MI

#33119 May 14, 2012
Speedy recovery wishes go out to Blunt, he had his knee replacement surgery last week and is at home recovering. I got an email from him and he said his appetite is down and I told him it's time to follow "wife's orders". He said he will post as soon as he is able to sit for an hour.

Location hidden

#33120 May 14, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you Miss JLOR. I hope you had a special Mother's Day and let the family spoil you!! I was in Edgewood all day Saturday and we spent the day with mom yesterday, so all in all it was a great weekend.
Good morning Miss Lil! Mine was good, thank you. Just wish I could kick this dam bug!

Blunt, I hope you are quickly recovered and are doing well!

Flint, MI

#33121 May 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Good morning Miss Lil! Mine was good, thank you. Just wish I could kick this dam bug!
Blunt, I hope you are quickly recovered and are doing well!
Kick it soon JLOR, and get some rest. I know how hard it is to function when you're not feeling well. I'm going to give Xena a call after I finish working on the yard, I've had her on my mind.

Location hidden

#33122 May 14, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Kick it soon JLOR, and get some rest. I know how hard it is to function when you're not feeling well. I'm going to give Xena a call after I finish working on the yard, I've had her on my mind.
Good idea. I was finally able talk to her last week. It was so good to hear her voice!
Outside Observer

Las Cruces, NM

#33123 May 14, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
Dear friends, I want to let you all know that Xena's mother passed away yesterday morning. According to Xena, her mother passed away peacefully.
Xena I would like to belatedly pass along my condolences on the loss of your mother. You and your family are in my prayers.
Outside Observer

Las Cruces, NM

#33124 May 14, 2012
LilStinka wrote:
Speedy recovery wishes go out to Blunt, he had his knee replacement surgery last week and is at home recovering. I got an email from him and he said his appetite is down and I told him it's time to follow "wife's orders". He said he will post as soon as he is able to sit for an hour.
Lil, please pass along my wishes for Blunt's quick healing so he can get back to challenging the world in his own special way.

Flint, MI

#33125 May 14, 2012
Outside Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil, please pass along my wishes for Blunt's quick healing so he can get back to challenging the world in his own special way.
Will do OO. It has been a while, I hope you and your family are doing well and enjoying spring. I heard you had some rain down south and it got a little chilly. My friend was watching her daughter at a track meet and she sent a picture of them covered up in blankets. Some crazy weather for sure. Don't be a stranger, we miss you!

Location hidden

#33126 May 17, 2012
Hola freeformers! Sooooo, here's one of JLOR's dumbest. I decided to dust a side table I have by the door. Took everything off, sprayed the paper towel and started rubbing. Was surprised that it was so foamy.....a few seconds later, I realized I had just put oven cleaner on my wood table. After a mad dash for a sponge and multiple cleanings, I only lost the finish, not the stain. Hey, I actually topped pouring coffee in the sugar bowl lol!

Hope everyone is well and happy! Miss you all!

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#33127 May 18, 2012
Hola freeformers! Sooooo, here's one of JLOR's dumbest. I decided to dust a side table I have by the door. Took everything off, sprayed the paper towel and started rubbing. Was surprised that it was so foamy.....a few seconds later, I realized I had just put oven cleaner on my wood table. After a mad dash for a sponge and multiple cleanings, I only lost the finish, not the stain. Hey, I actually topped pouring coffee in the sugar bowl lol!
Hope everyone is well and happy! Miss you all!
It didn't remove the stain?..you may have stumbled upon a great tool for refinishers everywhere....many of the commercial finish removers don't work worth a darn, and are extremely messy...I'm gonna try that with my next old table project...

Location hidden

#33128 May 18, 2012
Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't remove the stain?..you may have stumbled upon a great tool for refinishers everywhere....many of the commercial finish removers don't work worth a darn, and are extremely messy...I'm gonna try that with my next old table project...
Since I realized so quickly, no, it didn't have time to soak in. It was only on there for less than sixty seconds. Basically, it took the finish from shiny to matt. I suppose it would be helpful with a really thick laquer or similar finish but I would worry about what effect it would have if it soaked into the wood. If you ever try it, let us know how it worked out.

Location hidden

#33129 May 18, 2012
Good morning friends! Sooooo, where the heck is KM?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#33130 May 18, 2012
Good morning friends! Sooooo, where the heck is KM?
I kicked him down the stairs with my new knee. LOL

Hi all, just stopping by to say I am doing ok, at the no pain, no gain part of recovery now and man is the pain worst than the gain.

But much better this time around than 4 years ago with the right knee where I was still in a re-hab hospital instead of home.

Thanks for all the good wishes etc.

Location hidden

#33131 May 18, 2012
Bluntly Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
I kicked him down the stairs with my new knee. LOL
Hi all, just stopping by to say I am doing ok, at the no pain, no gain part of recovery now and man is the pain worst than the gain.
But much better this time around than 4 years ago with the right knee where I was still in a re-hab hospital instead of home.
Thanks for all the good wishes etc.
Good morning Blunt! I'm so glad to hear you are doing better and everything seems to have gone well with your surgery!

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#33132 May 18, 2012
Hi FreeFormers, I leave town for a short while and come back to hear that Xena lost her Mom. Cuz, so sorry about your loss. You never stop missing a parent after they pass on. My Mom died suddenly and nobody had a chance to say good bye.

And Blunt with the new knee, I am sure the nurses at the hospital have some stories to tell about you. Welcome back. It won't be long before you are competing in an asskicking contest again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandia Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP just POed Many More People 13 min Concha Pena 108
The democrat-communists can't win an election... 23 min Well 24
News Obama names Valerie Jarrett as senior adviser (Nov '08) 28 min Medicaid is American 5
What is The Biggest Hate Organization in America? 1 hr Bull Durham 23
Hey, stupid morons: It's pronounced roo-ih-DOE-... (Aug '08) 3 hr Caylie 27
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 3 hr new parrot 114,936
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 3 hr Mister Chix 63,967

Sandia Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandia Park Mortgages