Police: Man was robbed by son, girlfr...

Police: Man was robbed by son, girlfriend - State

There are 10 comments on the www.kentucky.com story from Nov 11, 2009, titled Police: Man was robbed by son, girlfriend - State. In it, www.kentucky.com reports that:

A Jackson County man's son and girlfriend have been accused of faking a home invasion in order to steal money and a gun from him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kentucky.com.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 11, 2009
Very sad that someone's own family member would do something like this. Obviously this only confirms the danger of keeping large amounts of cash on hand. Thankfully the elderly man wasn't hurt in this.
Buzard

Langley, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2009
Well did you see the news on WLEX at 6:00 P.M. tonight. His dad made the committ that his son was nothing but trash, had been since birth!
shorty

Harold, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2009
that was not his real son i know that man

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2009
Was it the old man girlfriend or his sons girlfriend?
Mr Postman

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 20, 2009
Sangreal wrote:
Was it the old man girlfriend or his sons girlfriend?
Fibers, Strands, Embedded, Plasma, Forensic files is on right now. you're welcome to come view it with me. we can be franz you know. I want to be your fran
Buzzard

Langley, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2009
Yes that was his son and yes it was that old mans girlfriend!!
Clueless

Waneta, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2009
If you people knew half the facts instead of going from what others and the news has said you would feel pretty dumb. Yes he did a dumb thing but he did it to get money that his dad had owed him for a long time. He didn't take anything other than what was his and what was owed to him. That's why he won't get any punishment because the people who matter know the situation. If anybody did anything wrong it was his dads girlfriend for telling him to come get the stuff.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2009
Well lets see.. I think I'll pass on that
Mr Postman wrote:
<quoted text>
Fibers, Strands, Embedded, Plasma, Forensic files is on right now. you're welcome to come view it with me. we can be franz you know. I want to be your fran

Location hidden

#9 Nov 21, 2009
Okay thanks.. the article didn't make it to clear.
Buzzard wrote:
Yes that was his son and yes it was that old mans girlfriend!!
CSI

Miami, FL

#10 May 6, 2011
what a shame!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandgap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word/Letter Game (Jun '12) 4 hr Honest Babe 505
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 4 hr Honest Babe 4,489
Celebrity Name Game (Aug '10) 4 hr Honest Babe 415
Word Association (Aug '10) 4 hr Honest Babe 2,925
A----Z Names of Places: Countries,States, Citie... (Sep '13) 4 hr Honest Babe 320
Whats the best H words (Sep '10) 4 hr Honest Babe 70
Burgoyne gilbert 7 hr sassy girl 1

Sandgap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandgap Mortgages