“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Shhh! It's a secret.

#62 Mar 20, 2013
According to the CSPOA website the list of "constitutional sheriffs" is now up to a whopping 380. Of course the site also says this number was updated on 03/21/2013, but today's date is only 03/20/2013. Geesh, looks like they have got a little ahead of themselves!

But on the bright side, it appears the CSPOA site is reported thay have taken in $8,500 in donations for some sheriff's legal fund. Maybe they can take up a collection for Sheriff Peyman a little later.

And yes, I verified the accuracy of my statements here BEFORE I posted.
John

Annville, KY

#63 Mar 20, 2013
214 Main wrote:
Looks like Sheriff Mack also made an ass out of himself also. He is considered the Constitutional Sheriff and is well known and respected.
http://cspoa.org/sheriff-mack-to-obama-you-ha...
. Bet he hasn't cleaned out his departments money, repeatly committed adultery and has the first ever I twenty years or longer a bad audit like peyman has. Therefore deserving of respect, admiration and support.
John

Annville, KY

#64 Mar 20, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little dishonest bobo, you can't stand for somebody to disagree with you, can you. You act just like some spoiled snottty nose kid. You are a joke to Jackson County and you know what, everybody that reads topix know it. You are onje mixed up woman, if you are a woman, you don't know who you are aka this and aka that. You don't know where you live, a secret place, Morristown tn, Tyner, annville, hazard. When God was throwing intelligence down to earth, you had to be holding an umbrella.
. Call me what you want but at least I don't Pretend to be a navy sea or kbpnow karate!
John

Annville, KY

#65 Mar 20, 2013
It's punishable by law to impersonate a navy seal, what happen to all the post on gunner and his fake claims? Hahaha! Really only peeled taterss in the navy...then guess it got hurt.. Cut his wittle finger....draws a wittle check.....plays navy seal and king fu karate boy on dress up day
John

Annville, KY

#66 Mar 20, 2013
Hey honest babe, we should divide a conquer, Send a link to peymans audit to Washington post and all those websites like the one posted above...so they can continue with their cause without getting anymore sh@$. On their feet
John

Annville, KY

#67 Mar 20, 2013
http://www.bullshido.org/Christopher_Holmes . Let the fun begin with Chris Holmes...aka Gunner...aka fake navy seal....aka peyman supporter.....lies..deceptions ....serano....peyman...gunner. ..peanut butter and jelly
CATWOMAN

Morristown, TN

#68 Mar 20, 2013
LOLOLOLOL got.a little jingle for that gunner?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#69 Mar 20, 2013
John, I don' play these kid games and I don't get involved in a person's personal life. That's has always been for the women to play and gossip. I am not trying to belittle you but you are a John and I don't understand that behavior from a man. I am concern over the financial issues but personal stuff is between that person and his family or and his Creator. Unless you have not reached puberty then my apology and I hope you can continue to stay in the loop and do the best you can to show your concern even if I don't agree with the personal attacks.
John wrote:
http://www.bullshido.org/Chris topher_Holmes. Let the fun begin with Chris Holmes...aka Gunner...aka fake navy seal....aka peyman supporter.....lies..deceptions ....serano....peyman...gunner. ..peanut butter and jelly

Shhh! It's a secret.

#70 Mar 20, 2013
That might not be a bad idea John. At least if the CSPOA and Oathkeepers were aware of Peyman's audit they could maybe draw up a sort of snake-oil salesman pitch similar to this one they are currently running in an attempt to seek a "Money Bomb" as they call it.

Maybe if the "Money Bomb" is big enough it would be enough to pay back the Peyman's debts shown in the audit so the poor children don't have to do it in the future.

http://cspoa.org/docs/Jeff%20Christopher%20-%...
John

Annville, KY

#71 Mar 21, 2013
214 Main wrote:
John, I don' play these kid games and I don't get involved in a person's personal life. That's has always been for the women to play and gossip. I am not trying to belittle you but you are a John and I don't understand that behavior from a man. I am concern over the financial issues but personal stuff is between that person and his family or and his Creator. Unless you have not reached puberty then my apology and I hope you can continue to stay in the loop and do the best you can to show your concern even if I don't agree with the personal attacks.
<quoted text>
. So ts not ok to belittle someone that openly attacks other posters like honest babe? I don't understand the logic here! Is it because gunner is a man and you ate a man ant peyman is a man? You three don't Have a good st of balls between you! Your remarks about women and their behavior could be exactly why your wife ran away to a foreign country to get away from you! Don't ever dsh it out if you or your buddies can't take it. You are so blinded by peyman that you can not be took seriously by most people. You can go to all the fiscal cout meetings you want but no one else is going except Snider, the greenhouse owner and one or two strays. We are as the county as a whole more interested in replacing the sheriff for so many reasons including the audit. The magistrates like dale Vaughn are good people that will nt stand for wrong doing. He is sincere in his Christianity and hs values and conducts hisself ethically so I trust him and the fiscal oourt. I truly believe they are for the most part trying o clean up the mess peyman created! Of the five hundred thousand the fiscal our borrowed, over three hundred and eighty thousand of it was because if the short comings of the sheriff and his failure to properly manage public money. You dont go stand next to people that are farting loudly In upblic unless you are really weird. So don't expect other people to be t the fiscal Kurt meetings standing with you or peyman.

Location hidden

#72 Mar 21, 2013
John? Are you retarded? Honest Babe? Who here knows Honest Babe? Do you really think she is a "babe"? I was referring to putting peoples names on here and stating half truths or stories you found on the internet and thinking you have the story correct which you don't, did you verify that story about me? Too bad, it's not your business keep the story you have and run with it. I was also referring to bringing stories of the personal life with names and not considering his children. It does not matter what you have, that's for you to decide when you vote again. You have a right to vote him out, the problem is that the Judge is going all out to take the Sheriff down knowing full well he isn't running again. I was right about the audits there is not enough information to find where the money went. This is a "he said she said" story. I don't think anything will come out of it because as of yet they have no changed the policy on how to authenticate receipts, my guess they want to keep the same policy to continue allowing bills being paid without anybody being able to find the source of who is taking the money. This is a systemic problem and the Judge as I said before does not know how to govern and does not know how to implement a system to where all of us to can see where the money is going. Those in office are not itemizing their expenses and that's the way they want to keep it so they can continue the charade of pointing fingers. As I said the Judge will be in Florida soaking the sun, there is no way he will win the next election with the games he is playing. There is an easy remedy but they won't take that path. Secrecy is an important play here. And the beat goes on until somebody objects to the way they are conducting business.
John wrote:
<quoted text>. So ts not ok to belittle someone that openly attacks other posters like honest babe? I don't understand the logic here! Is it because gunner is a man and you ate a man ant peyman is a man? You three don't Have a good st of balls between you! Your remarks about women and their behavior could be exactly why your wife ran away to a foreign country to get away from you! Don't ever dsh it out if you or your buddies can't take it. You are so blinded by peyman that you can not be took seriously by most people. You can go to all the fiscal cout meetings you want but no one else is going except Snider, the greenhouse owner and one or two strays. We are as the county as a whole more interested in replacing the sheriff for so many reasons including the audit. The magistrates like dale Vaughn are good people that will nt stand for wrong doing. He is sincere in his Christianity and hs values and conducts hisself ethically so I trust him and the fiscal oourt. I truly believe they are for the most part trying o clean up the mess peyman created! Of the five hundred thousand the fiscal our borrowed, over three hundred and eighty thousand of it was because if the short comings of the sheriff and his failure to properly manage public money. You dont go stand next to people that are farting loudly In upblic unless you are really weird. So don't expect other people to be t the fiscal Kurt meetings standing with you or peyman.
in my experience

Friendsville, TN

#73 Mar 21, 2013
....men gossip ten times more than women.
Bahahaha

London, KY

#74 Mar 21, 2013
Tell us 214 Main, does Peyman think of his children when he committs adultery in public? Was he thinking of his children or someone elses' child when he took a 6 year old to his office, pulled his pants down and whipped him with a belt? Do you understand that we are objecting to the way Peyman has done business? If you want us to object to the way the judge is doing business, prove he's done something wrong. Your word isn't good enough since you praised Peyman every step of the way. It's funny how you and "your people" want to crucifi the judge with no evidence that he's done anything wrong but you're defending Peyman. The audit tells us that Peyman can account for $519 of the missing $278,000 that he was responsible for. In simple math. that tells us all we need to know. This is personal, we don't appreciate being robbed and lied to. You are cut from the same cloth as Peyman so I don't know why you would think anyone would listen to anything you have to say. Maybe you, "your people" and Halverson get special treatment from Peyman but he doesn't perform any duties for us. If anyone is retarded, it's you. I hate to be so cruel but the truth is the truth and you need to stop acting so superior and admitt that you're part of Peyman's support group and shut up.
214 Main wrote:
John? Are you retarded? Honest Babe? Who here knows Honest Babe? Do you really think she is a "babe"? I was referring to putting peoples names on here and stating half truths or stories you found on the internet and thinking you have the story correct which you don't, did you verify that story about me? Too bad, it's not your business keep the story you have and run with it. I was also referring to bringing stories of the personal life with names and not considering his children. It does not matter what you have, that's for you to decide when you vote again. You have a right to vote him out, the problem is that the Judge is going all out to take the Sheriff down knowing full well he isn't running again. I was right about the audits there is not enough information to find where the money went. This is a "he said she said" story. I don't think anything will come out of it because as of yet they have no changed the policy on how to authenticate receipts, my guess they want to keep the same policy to continue allowing bills being paid without anybody being able to find the source of who is taking the money. This is a systemic problem and the Judge as I said before does not know how to govern and does not know how to implement a system to where all of us to can see where the money is going. Those in office are not itemizing their expenses and that's the way they want to keep it so they can continue the charade of pointing fingers. As I said the Judge will be in Florida soaking the sun, there is no way he will win the next election with the games he is playing. There is an easy remedy but they won't take that path. Secrecy is an important play here. And the beat goes on until somebody objects to the way they are conducting business.
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#75 Mar 21, 2013
I am all for putting the Sheriff in jail if he took the money. I am all for putting the guilty behind bars, I am all for less taxes which I have advocated here and in Clay County in every way possible. There is no need to raise taxes, there is a need to cut the fat out of every government office they have. You can't tell me they are running that place like a well oiled machine if you saw what I have seen there. It's all about keeping power by giving those that are loyal to them the jobs at our expense. Did not the Judge appoint a recent magistrate? Who is he? I heard it was a brother- in - law of the other one that got arrested is that true? I get phone calls and messages and e-mails but I don't know that information. I am sue somebody knows that information.
Bahahaha wrote:
Tell us 214 Main, does Peyman think of his children when he committs adultery in public? Was he thinking of his children or someone elses' child when he took a 6 year old to his office, pulled his pants down and whipped him with a belt? Do you understand that we are objecting to the way Peyman has done business? If you want us to object to the way the judge is doing business, prove he's done something wrong. Your word isn't good enough since you praised Peyman every step of the way. It's funny how you and "your people" want to crucifi the judge with no evidence that he's done anything wrong but you're defending Peyman. The audit tells us that Peyman can account for $519 of the missing $278,000 that he was responsible for. In simple math. that tells us all we need to know. This is personal, we don't appreciate being robbed and lied to. You are cut from the same cloth as Peyman so I don't know why you would think anyone would listen to anything you have to say. Maybe you, "your people" and Halverson get special treatment from Peyman but he doesn't perform any duties for us. If anyone is retarded, it's you. I hate to be so cruel but the truth is the truth and you need to stop acting so superior and admitt that you're part of Peyman's support group and shut up.<quoted text>

Shhh! It's a secret.

#76 Mar 21, 2013
Good gosh! The willingness of some to spread false information like manure on a crop field never ceases to amaze me.

Governor Beshear appointed the newest magistrate, not Judge Smith.

Further, "Honest Babe" is my Topix user ID. One which is a humorous take on the name of Honest Abe Lincoln AND one I had to register due to others using my ID and posing as me on Topix. It is no one's business what I look like or whether I am a "babe" or not.

----------

"Gov. Beshear has appointed Gordon Lakes as magistrate for the 3rd District of Jackson County to serve according to the provisions of Section 152 of the Kentucky Constitution.

•Gordon Lakes, of McKee, works at Okonite Cable Company. The appointment replaces Doug Rose."

http://migration.kentucky.gov/newsroom/govern...
Molly

Mckee, KY

#77 Mar 21, 2013
Poor Ol Honest Babe playing the victim again!!! LOL

Location hidden

#78 Mar 21, 2013
Good Gosh it is protocol to ask the County Judge what he wants in that position since he's the one what has to work with him. Good Golly Miss Molly.
Honest Babe wrote:
Good gosh! The willingness of some to spread false information like manure on a crop field never ceases to amaze me.
Governor Beshear appointed the newest magistrate, not Judge Smith.
Further, "Honest Babe" is my Topix user ID. One which is a humorous take on the name of Honest Abe Lincoln AND one I had to register due to others using my ID and posing as me on Topix. It is no one's business what I look like or whether I am a "babe" or not.
----------
"Gov. Beshear has appointed Gordon Lakes as magistrate for the 3rd District of Jackson County to serve according to the provisions of Section 152 of the Kentucky Constitution.
•Gordon Lakes, of McKee, works at Okonite Cable Company. The appointment replaces Doug Rose."
http://migration.kentucky.gov/newsroom/govern...

Shhh! It's a secret.

#79 Mar 21, 2013
Hopefully you will be able to improve your character and overcome your propensity toward spitefulness someday Molly.

Shhh! It's a secret.

#80 Mar 21, 2013
214 Main wrote:
Good Gosh it is protocol to ask the County Judge what he wants in that position since he's the one what has to work with him. Good Golly Miss Molly.
<quoted text>
Well, Great Balls of Fire! Protocol or no protocol, that is the question since you have already proven you do not verify your comments befor you post them. Regardless, the Governor apparently didn't have a problem with Mr. Lakes so the Governor appointed him.

Location hidden

#81 Mar 21, 2013
Look who is talking the one who has no clue what our Constitution meant. Hard to believe there is those that see it the way you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandgap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ervin King (Mar '11) 15 hr Georgie Prague 6
Jeremy Neeley (Jan '11) Sat bigman 11
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) Fri Honest Babe 3,666
Word Association (Aug '10) Fri Honest Babe 2,513
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) Fri Honest Babe 2,690
Lonely Fri Wcako Wakcer 3
Tim Fee for Sheriff next term (Sep '11) Thu agree 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandgap Mortgages