First Prev
of 5
Next Last
JUSTICE for ALL--Irvine

Martin, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I'm sure by now that the residents of JC have seen the news that the Sheriff has been called to account for his actions while serving in the sheriffs office . The WASTE of taxpayer money that we all knew about but could get nothing done about. It's time we got rid of other elected officials--they sometimes outlive their usefullness! Just because we voted WRONG last time don't mean we'll do it again! People-- get involved in voting process. Find out about candidates running for office and VOTE for best qualified--not for FRIENDS--or who can do SOMETHING for YOU. Vote for good of ALL residents of the COUNTY. It's been too long since we have done that. Now let's sit back and watch this story unfold and hope that JUSTICE is served for the taxpayers of JC and that the person or persons responsible for this MESS is held accountable for their actions and are PUNISHED fully by the laws that apply.
honest bacon

Annville, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2012
they voted for Denny cause he acted like he had religion!!!! He is so fake it makes me sick at my stomach!!
Blowing your own horn

Annville, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Denny wil blame everyone....but he know the truth
cool

Annville, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2012
I assume he isnt get paid now either is he?
Yeah

Annville, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2013
I hope he is elected again. You idiots got what you deserve. You voted in the no good crook; you can keep him...
The square wheel

Mckee, KY

#6 Mar 1, 2013
I am going to write in Dyke Snyder.
Jokes

Annville, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Vote for good ol Christian man Peyman. People knew he was a crook and still voted him in.....live with it fools..
oh no

Virgie, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Not all voted 4 him.

“NO MADE UP SCREEN NAME ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 1, 2013
The square wheel wrote:
I am going to write in Dyke Snyder.
If you do spell with an I and not a Y so it will count...lol..

On thing though... I won't be losing money or not accounting for it...even if it takes 10 different checking accounts to keep it straight.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 1, 2013
honest bacon wrote:
they voted for Denny cause he acted like he had religion!!!! He is so fake it makes me sick at my stomach!!
They voted for him because they were tired of the previous sheriff - I doubted if religion had a lot to do with it.
The square wheel

Mckee, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Sorry about spelling your name wrong.I just missed the key after all the u and y are side by side.
CATWOMAN

Morristown, TN

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Ok..so now everyone is TIRED of both previous sheriffs...Voters should really do their homework before the next Election and vote in the BEST person for the job or jobs...in most offices not just Sheriff.
In the hurry to vote out the last sheriff, they voted in one who did oh so much worse!!
I personnally think that Fee might have had issues in his private life...But I think he was a great Sheriff....I think he earned alot of enemies BY doing his job so well...
But now...it will be a chance for a new one..choose wisely!
Haha

Annville, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2013
We don't need peyman another two years....how can we have him legally removed as sheriff?

Location hidden

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Haha wrote:
We don't need peyman another two years....how can we have him legally removed as sheriff?
iv Proceedings In some states a sheriff can be removed from office only by direct proceedings instituted for that purpose and a statute creating a prescription applicable to the civil liability of a sheriff for acts of misfeasance and nonfeasance has no application to proceedings for his removal

57 See State c Eeid 45 La Ann 162 12 So 189 holding that an averment in a suit against a sheriff for his removal from office on the ground that he had not obtained a discharge required by the constitution with reference to the collection of public money to the effect that he was duly elected commissioned and qualified as sheriff although subsequently filed cannot operate or be given effect as an estoppel against the further prosecution of a pending suit previously filed against the same sheriff for his removal from office upon the score of constitutional ineligibility to hold office Eligibility generally see supra II A 3 58 Stokes Kirkpatriek 1 Mete Ky 138 State v Box 34 Tex Civ App 435 78 SW 982 Robinson v State Tex Civ App 1894 28 S VV 500 See supra II A 5 a Qualification under previous appointment

BUT I COULD NOT FIND A KRS CODE FOR DOING THIS - IT MAY BE POSSIBLE - BUT ALL I CAN FIND IS HOW TO DUMP A DEPUTY AND NOT HE SHERIFF ...
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#15 Mar 1, 2013
CATWOMAN wrote:
Ok..so now everyone is TIRED of both previous sheriffs...Voters should really do their homework before the next Election and vote in the BEST person for the job or jobs...in most offices not just Sheriff.
In the hurry to vote out the last sheriff, they voted in one who did oh so much worse!!
I personnally think that Fee might have had issues in his private life...But I think he was a great Sheriff....I think he earned alot of enemies BY doing his job so well...
But now...it will be a chance for a new one..choose wisely!
if he did his job so well ,why did he turn a blind eye to his now ex inlaws,more than one or two knew about what was going on with them,just think how much film the jc sun wasted
CATWOMAN

Morristown, TN

#16 Mar 1, 2013
I dont know that he turned a blind eye..... I wasnt in or a part of that relationship...or even friends of theirs...so I dont pretend to know..But the fact that EX is now used might explain it!
I do know for sure that it wouldnt have been the first time a person hid stuff from their spouse...or in this case..that family would have went to EXTREMES to keep it hidden, considering he was the sheriff. I would say it is also a sure thing that there is MANY MANY people right now in Jackson Co that is keeping their drug dealing operations hidden from law enforcement....wouldnt you??
Well

Annville, KY

#17 Mar 2, 2013
I hope duke can find out if we can petition Denny out of office. Perhaps he and geraldo serano can raise chickens together. And a large gardener with all that crap they sling....lies and thilth.
Lizzy

Mckee, KY

#18 Mar 2, 2013
Well wrote:
I hope duke can find out if we can petition Denny out of office. Perhaps he and geraldo serano can raise chickens together. And a large gardener with all that crap they sling....lies and thilth.
Add the Fiscal Court to the list!!! LOL Make a clean sweep...
Say it isnt so

Virgie, KY

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Kitty Litter, you can't even vote in this county, so why even keep posting your garbage.
CATWOMAN

Morristown, TN

#20 Mar 3, 2013
Say it isnt so wrote:
Kitty Litter, you can't even vote in this county, so why even keep posting your garbage.
JUST to piss you off....I am Glad its working!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandgap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 5 min Doug77 3,354
Favorite "M" Words (Oct '10) 15 min Doug77 193
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 1 hr Doug77 2,396
Wade Gilbert 3 hr topdog 1
mud race 3 hr yuk 12
Hostage 5 hr Happy 1
Word Association (Aug '10) 14 hr Get A Life 2,273
More from around the web

Sandgap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE