Wade Knighton the thief strikes again

Wade Knighton the thief strikes again

Posted in the Sandgap Forum

knew it would happen

Virgie, KY

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Well, anyone that knows Wade Knighton, knows he is a thief and a liar. Well, he struck again. According to close friends of the family, he went to his dad's moms house, to see if she had any work to do so he could earn some money. When she told him that she didn't have anything for him to do, he took it upon himself to steal an undisclosed amount of money off her while, she was in another room. When is this thief going to get his justice. His fingers ought to rot off from gang green, then they wouldn't stick to peoples money like they do. By the way, his grandmother that he stole money from is in her 70's and not in the best of health. Maybe all those times he has been in and out of jail taught him some new tricks on thievery.
Get Help from Comp Care

Virgie, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2012
You really need to get some help! I hear that if you unable to afford help Comp Care can help.
Someone with as many skeletons as you do in your closet would be better off just keeping her mouth closed but nope here you go once again attacking someone that hasnít even spoke to you in years.
I had a whole list of stuff that I was going to put on here but I decided that she isnít worth the time just as wade Said and I quote ( She is just a really sad and sick person ).
love

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2013
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandgap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for the gays people. 1 hr Elzie 29
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 2,612
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 3,628
Favorite "M" Words (Oct '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 465
Word Association (Aug '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 2,442
What would you like to have? 5 hr sex wonman 4
we wont prayer for the family 7 hr unkown name 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandgap Mortgages