Lonnie Slone Starving Horses

Lonnie Slone Starving Horses

Posted in the Sandgap Forum

Concerned

Langley, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2011
Does anyone else see these poor animals? Going down Gravel Lick Hill is heartbreaking. His cousin Bill Buck has horses across the road from lonnie and they are well fed and healthy and Lonnie has walking skeletons. How long are people just going to let this happen
shows how much u know

Mckee, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2011
its been happeneing for the 10 years. maybe if the sorry lowlife would get a job he could feed them, but as long as his mom is going to pay his bills for him he isnt going to get up off that lazy no good for nothing ass of his..
friend

London, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2011
Why don't you report the man starving his horses? That would be the humane thing to do.How can you know about the horses and not do something. Be a good citizen and get the horses help.
shows how much u know

Mckee, KY

#4 Aug 13, 2011
you can only report him so many times. he went to jail once already, they fined him and slapped him on the wrist. he apparently didnt learn his lesson, but its jackson county, you can get by with anything if you tell on someone else.
whatever

Langley, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2011
I didn't know that shoeing horses and breaking horses and hauling water wasn't a job...
i know

Mckee, KY

#6 Sep 8, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Does anyone else see these poor animals? Going down Gravel Lick Hill is heartbreaking. His cousin Bill Buck has horses across the road from lonnie and they are well fed and healthy and Lonnie has walking skeletons. How long are people just going to let this happen
i was down threw there yesterday and it is ashame that those horses have to go threw that you can see their ribs.i though there was a law against animal abuse.i know one thing if tim fee was sheriff it wouldnt happen.tim got him before.maybe we need to talk to tim and see if he will run again and maybe he will do something about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandgap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barricade situation 3 min Clay county King 7
Word Association (Aug '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 2,831
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 2 hr Red_Forman 3,322
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 4,356
skinny dipping at flat rock 7 hr WTF Does it Matter 5
Mark Foley Thu Wondering 7
Poll Should Beth Sallee the County Treasure be fired... (Oct '12) Jul 27 Flur 36

Sandgap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sandgap Mortgages