Anyone else unhappy with thier electr...

Anyone else unhappy with thier electric bills?

Posted in the Sandgap Forum

Pissed off

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Nov 21, 2011
Honestly, I cant wait till i move somewhere else. Jackson County's electric bills are outragous and we heat with a wood stove, still our bills are about 350.00 a month. I mean seriously, we dont use electric heat. It was winter one year when I was born, They cut our electric off with no mercy that there was a newborn living in the house. When my parents where heating with electric, they were young and on thier own. Barely making it. I hate Jackson Co.
And whats the bullshit with them asking a 300.00 turn on fee? I mean is it not enough that your turning somones electric off. Obviosly they couldnt afford to pay thier bill. Do you actually fucking think they would be able to afford a 300.00 turn on fee?
And where stuck with it, I mean theres no way around it. If you want electric you'll have to pay these bullshit prices.
Cant wait till i get out of here.
No Wonder

Mckee, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2011
I can tell you why your electric bill is so outragous.. it because we pay for the people at Jackson Energy to make music videos all day. Yesterday when their Christmas Party Office video hit facebook I kept my mouth shut because some other person was getting an ear full but it ticked me off. They were on there laughing and cutting up and the video lasted a good 4mins. Wonder how much tose linemen were making an hour trying to cut a decent version of their little hit? You can talk to me all day about how much fun it was but come on people disconnect notices are real and if you've ever had one I bet you werent laughing then!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandgap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water rates going up 1 hr Big blue truck 2
Word Association (Aug '10) 5 hr Red_Forman 2,847
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 5 hr Red_Forman 3,346
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 5 hr Red_Forman 4,378
Fiscal Court Meeting 15 hr Beth 3
breaking: (Jan '14) 21 hr Jackson county 377
Denny Peyman refuses to sign for tax bills (Nov '14) 21 hr Jackson county 35

Sandgap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance