Murder

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Why is Marie Jackson in jail for murder? Do you know who she has murdered? Also something about criminal abuse of a child. Do you know what is going on?
whatever

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Read the paper!
Youdontneedtokno w

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

They put her in jail for attempted murder, but she didn't, the child in question didn't understand much, mentally incapible, but they claimed that she didn't feed him and that he was starving to death, yes he was malnutritioned, but he was refusing to eat and he would try to drink out of the dogs bowl. Marie is a sweet woman, the law of Jackson Co. has just flat out went to hell, Peyman doesn't know what he's doing there, he's turned it into a mad house. But Marie didn't do anything wrong she tried to do everything right, Jackson Co. is to blame for putting her in jail for no real reason.
county

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

I know what... how about this, put the three of them in a room lock the door, feed them oh whenever you feel like it, in whatever, ( I guess not a plate ) who knows forget their there until someone finds out, then oh gee the law has went to hell. Well you think just because Peyman has put a stop to alot of the drugs and cleaned up the county he has turned it into a mad house.. please, I know what those three done wrong, in my opinion, they wanted that check.. so yes, there was a real reason to go to jail. ....Jackson Co. now has a real Sheriff....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Sandgap Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sandgap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••