Lookin4U

Waneta, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2009
Hey Jeff,are you ready for a good time?Lets start where we left off.I will be in touch.
friend

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Feb 20, 2009
Just so you know Jeff is getting remarried on April 4th. Probably not a good idea to be lookin 4 him...
Friend from Michaels

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 16, 2009
friend wrote:
Just so you know Jeff is getting remarried on April 4th. Probably not a good idea to be lookin 4 him...
Congratulations to Jeff on getting remarried. Who did he marry?
selina

Danville, KY

#4 Nov 17, 2009
Jeff Turner that was married to Anita? Is this the same Jeff Turner? He got remarried?????
TONYA

Waneta, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2009
friend wrote:
WELL BEING MARRIED TO HIS FIRST WIFE DIDNT STOP HIM FROM FOOLING AROUND .IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT.
selina

Versailles, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2009
TONYA wrote:
<quoted text>WELL BEING MARRIED TO HIS FIRST WIFE DIDNT STOP HIM FROM FOOLING AROUND .IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT.
Obviously this is not the same Jeff Turner that works or worked at Carquest /michaels = because there is no way that I would believe he was unfaithful to his first wife Anita.
Star2shine

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2010
If this is same jeff from somerset karate I heard he's marrying evva. Lmao
LeCar

Kihei, HI

#8 Mar 11, 2015
From recent interview with Evva Johnson, she says she began training with Jeff at the age of 13, now she's married to him and they have a child. She just went pro women's cage fighting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandgap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Foley 12 min Wondering 4
Poll Should Beth Sallee the County Treasure be fired... (Oct '12) 22 hr Flur 36
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) Tue Honest Babe 4,353
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) Tue Honest Babe 3,319
chastitys man out giving it up again an he lov... Jul 24 Pam 8
Word Association (Aug '10) Jul 23 Honest Babe 2,827
whats up marcums roofing owner doug marcum Jul 23 ZIONISM IS RACISM 19

Sandgap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance