Sand Springs Principal Accused Of Sho...

Sand Springs Principal Accused Of Shoplifting Resigns

There are 30 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Sand Springs Principal Accused Of Shoplifting Resigns. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Sand Springs principal of shoplifting has turned in her resignation. Security officers say they caught Melessa Clark stealing makeup from the Sand Springs Walmart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Popeye

Tulsa, OK

#21 Oct 6, 2010
It's the rest of us that end up paying for this kind of behavior.

Here's a person that's entrusted with the education of children who can't even make rational decisions! She decided to steal and then, without any serious consideration of the consequences, proceeded to do it. You can bet that for everytime she was caught there are dozens of times when she wasn't.
RICKY

Tulsa, OK

#22 Oct 6, 2010
dude yo wrote:
dang, school employees are paid so little now they have to shoplift. well public school is for the poor and private school is for the upper class. im hoping the rich understand there will eventually be more poor than rich. protect your gold ya rich bi+ch3s
You are WRONG, I send my kids to private school to get the BEST EDUCATION,
I am NOT rich by any means, it is a priority for us, plus they are well behaved & respect the Authority, which is hard to find @ Public Schools. You won't hear about my kids being out late getting shot @ or breaking into car & homes. I'm sure there is already more poor then rich now, I would rather protect my kids then my gold,
COPS

Broken Arrow, OK

#23 Oct 6, 2010
BAD BOYS BAD BOYS....WHAT YA GONNA DO...WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU
rasputon

Tulsa, OK

#24 Oct 6, 2010
Yes, the gal certainly appears attractive in her photo, sounds like she has stolen the hearts of a few forum posters. Common thieves come from all walks of life. Obviously she doesn't steal because she doesn't have money. ....Perhaps she was so bored with her life this gave her some level of excitement that she needed. Bet she didn't think it would be this costly.....
RSc

Tulsa, OK

#25 Oct 6, 2010
WEIRD, just freakin weird! Not surprising though seeing as our public school system is a complete joke.
Sammie

Shawnee, OK

#26 Oct 6, 2010
Why isn't she going to jail? It was her 2nd offense!

Why is the school district giving her another job within the district? What signal does that send all the children?

Just how is she paying for her crime?
Bro Man

Tulsa, OK

#27 Oct 6, 2010
She should have enrolled in a Shop Lifting Trade School Class, taught by one of these North Side Hood Rat Professors. If she had taken that trade she wouldn't have got caught.Continuing Edgucation always....helps.
Connie

Sapulpa, OK

#28 Oct 6, 2010
Are you serious?!?!? How stupid!!! Makeup?? Walmart??? Really now, 1st time in 2008? This is too crazy!!!!! & principal @ a middle school. Again too crazy!!!!
Opinion

Tucson, AZ

#29 Oct 6, 2010
How embarrassing if she has kids and being the principle of a school...Saw your moms face plastered all over the new stealing from walmart..
Iris

Atlanta, GA

#30 Oct 12, 2010
Charles wrote:
I will be happy to take care of her as she obviously needs a REAL man to take care of her. I would be happy to see that her money hungry piece of sh-t so called husband [retires] in Cuba. Without her of course.
It is obvious you know her husband. He is actually a very talented con man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitute Tiffany Friederich 5 hr Dr Kildeer 31
Review: Victory Stoneworks (May '13) Sat Tiffany 6
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; Aug 18 Satul 1
News Tulsa Police Arrest Three For Homicide (Dec '09) Aug 17 JessicasLilSister 74
Dear Tulsa, Remove Rename Lee's Name Aug 17 KKK and Donald Trump 2
Patrick Gordon Aug 16 mrssupernerd 5
News Tulsa Man Says Gas Grill Purchased At Lowe's Bu... (Jul '08) Aug 14 From now on 9

Sand Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sand Springs Mortgages