Sand Springs Principal Accused Of Sho...

Sand Springs Principal Accused Of Shoplifting Resigns

There are 30 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Sand Springs Principal Accused Of Shoplifting Resigns. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Sand Springs principal of shoplifting has turned in her resignation. Security officers say they caught Melessa Clark stealing makeup from the Sand Springs Walmart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeeezzzzz

Tulsa, OK

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Darn, I was hoping she'd get officially canned.
JohnInTulsa

Parker, CO

#2 Oct 5, 2010
Interesting contrast to most government employees (who would go on paid leave)......she resigned.
Hopefully, she will turn her life around.
give me the mute

Tulsa, OK

#3 Oct 5, 2010
I'd be happy to comfort her in her time of trouble. DANG she's beautiful!
TMI

Owasso, OK

#4 Oct 5, 2010
Wonder why she would steal...She looks like she should be able to find someone to provide her anything she would ever want. Is she single?
pffft

United States

#5 Oct 5, 2010
Im sure this was a simple misunderstanding that after forgetting to grab a shopping cart, she innocently put makeup items in her purse for purchase before she left the store but forgot they were in there.
Sue

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Oct 5, 2010
Dang, she won't even be able to get a job at Walmart :)
SimplePimple

Inola, OK

#7 Oct 5, 2010
oh how funny, I heard her husband has a darn good job. Guess he doesn't share the wealth
Shaken

Tulsa, OK

#8 Oct 5, 2010
Well, it's a kind of sickness - what a horrible end to a wonderful career.

I hope she gets the help she needs.
Roxanne

Tulsa, OK

#9 Oct 5, 2010
Poor lady needs help....she's obviously a cleptomaniac. How embarrassed she must be plastered all over the news. So sad!
G-Man

Haskell, OK

#10 Oct 5, 2010
It is clear to me that Melessa has some psychological problems that need to be considered. I would think that the School Board's failure to save a valued employee reflects upon her race. If she were black, she would have been given a leave of absense and some help.
uh huh

Sand Springs, OK

#11 Oct 5, 2010
I'm sure "resigned" means she wasn't given an option. She could either resign and make it look like she was ashamed or she could be publicly fired which would guarantee she never worked in a school again. Whether she gets convicted or not, she was caught stealing twice at the same walmart. She made 70k a year...there's no excuse. I live below the poverty line and I've never stolen anything for any reason. I actually work for a living and have earned everything I own and my family has everything they need. She just thought she'd get away with it! What a loser!
dude yo

Sand Springs, OK

#12 Oct 5, 2010
dang, school employees are paid so little now they have to shoplift. well public school is for the poor and private school is for the upper class. im hoping the rich understand there will eventually be more poor than rich. protect your gold ya rich bi+ch3s
tjuan Taylor II

Tulsa, OK

#13 Oct 5, 2010
give me the mute wrote:
I'd be happy to comfort her in her time of trouble. DANG she's beautiful!
Yeah, Meat Puppet, you would like that wouldn't oyu?
brave runner

United States

#14 Oct 5, 2010
She'll get probation, seek professional help, and someday go back into the field of education.
Randy

Tulsa, OK

#15 Oct 5, 2010
I said it before, and I'll say it again. It's Walmart, people. Who gives a shit? Besides, she got caught. She obviously wasn't even a very good thief to be caught stealing at Walmart.
Charles

United States

#16 Oct 5, 2010
I will be happy to take care of her as she obviously needs a REAL man to take care of her. I would be happy to see that her money hungry piece of sh-t so called husband [retires] in Cuba. Without her of course.
WHO DAT

Rose, OK

#17 Oct 5, 2010
She is kinda hot
LateBloomer

Sapulpa, OK

#18 Oct 5, 2010
So, Ms. Clark, was it worth it?
The truth stands out

Tulsa, OK

#19 Oct 6, 2010
I have by accident walked out of a store without paying for some thing. It does happen. And some people are more absent minded than others. She could be completely innocent.
phillyfan

Wayne, PA

#20 Oct 6, 2010
The truth stands out wrote:
I have by accident walked out of a store without paying for some thing. It does happen. And some people are more absent minded than others. She could be completely innocent.
Are you kidding? They have her on security cameras as well as she changed the tag on one item she was purchasing. She wouldn't be resigning if she was innocent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Tulsa, Remove Rename Lee's Name 50 min Ulysses S Grant 1
Patrick Gordon 5 hr mrssupernerd 5
News Tulsa Man Says Gas Grill Purchased At Lowe's Bu... (Jul '08) Mon From now on 9
Prostitute Tiffany Friederich Aug 13 Tiffany is an Idiot 25
Blue Eyed Devil Coward Betty Shelby in Rogers C... Aug 13 Shes All Yours 1
Chase Cantrell is a Moron Aug 12 Guest 3
New to FB and Tulsa Aug 11 New home to Tulsa 1

Sand Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sand Springs Mortgages