Jason Collington: A redesigned tulsaworld.com launches on April 2

Feb 19, 2013 Full story: Tulsa World

The focus of this blog is to write about what we are doing at the Tulsa World to continue to serve readers in a digital age and how the Internet is changing journalism.

Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2013
No one cares. Jason is small minded and unfair censor who should not be in charge of any wrtten content. He has caused thousands to disassociate themselves from Tulsa World, and seemingly the paper couldn't care less.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Tulsa World is struggling to survive and seemingly no one there realizes Jason is part of the problem, not the solution.
reader612

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Jun 5, 2013
I didn't violate any Tulsa World policies, but Jason Collington deactivated my account. Too many complaints from people trying to control the narrative. Turns out they were all wrong and the guy they were trying to protect got indicted (Jim Sisney). Jason let them keep on with their defamation and lies, and shut down the people trying to point out the truth. Way to censor, Jason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 6 hr DoesntMatter 76,180
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Joyce 2,722
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Tue Joyce 11,303
Review: Donna Boswell Lcsw Mon all parents 1
Ebay Flawed DSR System Eliminating Small Sellers (Jul '13) Mon NetWatch 29
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS ! Sep 28 Barbara Fecalmatter 2
Crooked Tulsa Lawyers Sep 28 Randolph Scott 7
Sand Springs Dating
Find my Match

Sand Springs Jobs

Sand Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sand Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sand Springs

Personal Finance